Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017  (Read 6809 times)

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

Morning RomeoBean

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

Light rain and 52 deg.  Have to go back to the dentist this morning, then a meeting with the warden and builder this afternoon.  Tuesday, indeed.  ::)

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

Rumor has it that TexDave is planning on a romantic getaway to Chip and Joanna's Bed and Breakfast in Waco.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

At the airport enjoying my $14 Taylor ham egg and cheese  on a roll with $3.50 cup of coffee before the flight.
Free Embassy Suites Omelette and fruit here with free crappy coffee
Embassy Suites?  Livin' large on a fresh travel budget, I see.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

Light rain and 52 deg.  Have to go back to the dentist this morning, then a meeting with the warden and builder this afternoon.  Tuesday, indeed.  ::)
Now that is a day from hell IMFO!

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

Rumor has it that TexDave is planning on a romantic getaway to Chip and Joanna's Bed and Breakfast in Waco.
GFY!

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

Rumor has it that TexDave is planning on a romantic getaway to Chip and Joanna's Bed and Breakfast in Waco.
Tony's doing that in his mind, by himself.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

Light rain and 52 deg.  Have to go back to the dentist this morning, then a meeting with the warden and builder this afternoon.  Tuesday, indeed.  ::)
Will the builder include all chair rail and crown molding work?

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

At the airport enjoying my $14 Taylor ham egg and cheese  on a roll with $3.50 cup of coffee before the flight.
Free Embassy Suites Omelette and fruit here with free crappy coffee
Embassy Suites?  Livin' large on a fresh travel budget, I see.
No fresh budget this one is carryover but will run out pretty soon, as will I .

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

Rumor has it that TexDave is planning on a romantic getaway to Chip and Joanna's Bed and Breakfast in Waco.
Tony's doing that in his mind, by himself.
Like he does most everything else then...

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

At the airport enjoying my $14 Taylor ham egg and cheese  on a roll with $3.50 cup of coffee before the flight.
Free Embassy Suites Omelette and fruit here with free crappy coffee
Embassy Suites?  Livin' large on a fresh travel budget, I see.
No fresh budget this one is carryover but will run out pretty soon, as will I .
Usually do Courtyard, but best in Asheboro is a Fairfield Inn. (free breakfast as well)

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

Light rain and 52 deg.  Have to go back to the dentist this morning, then a meeting with the warden and builder this afternoon.  Tuesday, indeed.  ::)
Will the builder include all chair rail and crown molding work?
Oh no, I'm going to take what I didn't install in the bathroom and stack it in the garage at the new place. I'll get to it eventually.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

At the airport enjoying my $14 Taylor ham egg and cheese  on a roll with $3.50 cup of coffee before the flight.
Free Embassy Suites Omelette and fruit here with free crappy coffee
Embassy Suites?  Livin' large on a fresh travel budget, I see.
No fresh budget this one is carryover but will run out pretty soon, as will I .
Usually do Courtyard, but best in Asheboro is a Fairfield Inn. (free breakfast as well)
Fairfields or Hampton Inn is about as high on the hog I live on the road.  I ain't no Embassy Suites fancy-pants.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

Happy Valentines Day. just finished making the lady happy, got her a Redbud tree for her yard. she's always wanted one. more expensive than roses, candy, and jewelry though. I got a Xi4 cutter, X875 cutter, Moretti cutter/cigar holder, cigar punch, torch lighter, and black licorice. lunch date with the redhead and it's meeting night so I'll sleep alone. easy peasy.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! - 2/14/2017

At the airport enjoying my $14 Taylor ham egg and cheese  on a roll with $3.50 cup of coffee before the flight.
Free Embassy Suites Omelette and fruit here with free crappy coffee
Embassy Suites?  Livin' large on a fresh travel budget, I see.
No fresh budget this one is carryover but will run out pretty soon, as will I .
Usually do Courtyard, but best in Asheboro is a Fairfield Inn. (free breakfast as well)
Fairfields or Hampton Inn is about as high on the hog I live on the road.  I ain't no Embassy Suites fancy-pants.
Your Travel Department probably has a policy against that.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7