CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on April 16, 2021, 12:01:43 AM

Title: 4/16/2021
Post by: CigarBanter on April 16, 2021, 12:01:43 AM
It's Friday! Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 16, 2021, 12:19:15 AM
Jamming continued...

Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real Robusto (5.0"x52) - 5 / $24.99
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 16, 2021, 12:35:09 AM
CAO Pilon Robusto (5.0"x52) - 10 / $39.99
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 16, 2021, 05:24:17 AM
Gurkha Beauty - 10/39.99
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 16, 2021, 05:24:30 AM
Morning, Tony. Happy Friday!
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 16, 2021, 05:51:02 AM
5 Vegas Series 'A' Archetype - 15/37.50
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 16, 2021, 06:08:30 AM
Today would've been Barry's birthday. Continue to rest in peace, my friend.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 16, 2021, 06:08:59 AM
Ramon Bueso Genesis Hababo Robusto - 10/27.50
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 16, 2021, 06:50:31 AM
Rocky Patel Decade Cigars Robusto - 5/27.50
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 16, 2021, 06:59:51 AM
Morning, Tony. Happy Friday!
Good morning, Dave. No meetings for me until 9:30 so I decided to sleep in.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 16, 2021, 07:01:23 AM
Today would've been Barry's birthday. Continue to rest in peace, my friend.
He will always be missed.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 16, 2021, 07:09:46 AM
Morning, Tony. Happy Friday!
Good morning, Dave. No meetings for me until 9:30 so I decided to sleep in.
Looking forward to the same the next 2 days. Get my second shot Sunday, so hopefully I'll have the energy to log in on Monday.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 16, 2021, 07:10:06 AM
Victor Sinclair 8-Cigar Flight Sampler - 24.99

The Victor Sinclair 8-Cigar Flight Sampler contains:
2 - Victor Sinclair Connecticut Yankee Robusto (5" x 50)
2 - Victor Sinclair Primeros Robusto (5" x 50)
2 - Victor Sinclair Triple Corojo Robusto (5" x 50)
2 - Victor Sinclair 10th Anniversary Robusto (5" x 50)
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 16, 2021, 07:26:18 AM
Pretty sure Deano's birthday was around this time of year too. Thought it might be in the calendar but it wasn't.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: razgueado on April 16, 2021, 07:45:35 AM
Well, 5.5 hours is an improvement, I guess.

Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: razgueado on April 16, 2021, 07:47:04 AM
Today would've been Barry's birthday. Continue to rest in peace, my friend.
And now I haz sadz.

We miss you, Barry.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: razgueado on April 16, 2021, 07:48:52 AM
Morning, Tony. Happy Friday!
Good morning, Dave. No meetings for me until 9:30 so I decided to sleep in.
I made it to 4:30. I guess that's sleeping in. Woot.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 16, 2021, 08:04:17 AM
Well, 5.5 hours is an improvement, I guess.

Morning, muchachos.
30 minutes at a time. Absolutely. Good morning, Bret.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 16, 2021, 08:38:17 AM
Well, 5.5 hours is an improvement, I guess.

Morning, muchachos.
Better than 3 hours. Morning, Raz.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 16, 2021, 08:48:23 AM
Diesel Unlimited Maudro d.6 - 10/34.99
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 16, 2021, 08:50:34 AM
Article and photo matching fail
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 16, 2021, 08:59:48 AM
Pretty sure Deano's birthday was around this time of year too. Thought it might be in the calendar but it wasn't.
Going through some old posts and realized we missed Rick's birthday last week. Sheesh. Let's try to remember Raz has one coming up at the end of May.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 16, 2021, 09:00:14 AM
Article and photo matching fail
LALTS. Must have been a Nica Rústica.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 16, 2021, 09:22:23 AM
Pretty sure Deano's birthday was around this time of year too. Thought it might be in the calendar but it wasn't.
Going through some old posts and realized we missed Rick's birthday last week. Sheesh. Let's try to remember Raz has one coming up at the end of May.
Might have had a heads up if he'd show up every now and then.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 16, 2021, 09:22:43 AM
Montecristo Classic Churchill - 5/29.99
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: razgueado on April 16, 2021, 09:33:55 AM
Pretty sure Deano's birthday was around this time of year too. Thought it might be in the calendar but it wasn't.
Going through some old posts and realized we missed Rick's birthday last week. Sheesh. Let's try to remember Raz has one coming up at the end of May.
Remember?  Why?
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: razgueado on April 16, 2021, 09:38:18 AM
Am I the only one who thinks Bobby Kennedy's disembodied head makes for a creepy photo composition?
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 16, 2021, 09:41:25 AM
Am I the only one who thinks Bobby Kennedy's disembodied head makes for a creepy photo composition?
I think it's the combination of the creepy smile, the strange angle it's at and the fact that it looks like it's just balled up tin foil painted copper and formed into a head.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: razgueado on April 16, 2021, 09:45:56 AM
Am I the only one who thinks Bobby Kennedy's disembodied head makes for a creepy photo composition?
I think it's the combination of the creepy smile, the strange angle it's at and the fact that it looks like it's just balled up tin foil painted copper and formed into a head.
Plus, it doesn't make Biden look better by comparison.  Just makes for a disturbingly weird picture.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: razgueado on April 16, 2021, 09:56:58 AM
So the Governor of New Mexico is accused by a former male staffer of pouring water in his crotch, then grabbing his junk...and she denies everything but pays him $62K to go away, while invoking the pandemic.

And people want big government?  Sigh.

We now know the cost of genital grabbing.  $62K.  Well...that's if you're female.  And Democrat.  Cost might be higher for male Republicans.

Just another news cycle.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 16, 2021, 09:57:53 AM
Morning, Tony. Happy Friday!
Good morning, Dave. No meetings for me until 9:30 so I decided to sleep in.
Looking forward to the same the next 2 days. Get my second shot Sunday, so hopefully I'll have the energy to log in on Monday.
::)
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 16, 2021, 09:59:05 AM
Well, 5.5 hours is an improvement, I guess.

Morning, muchachos.
I would say that you and Tony get to sleep in the next two days.  But that probably won't happen either...
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 16, 2021, 10:01:07 AM
Pretty sure Deano's birthday was around this time of year too. Thought it might be in the calendar but it wasn't.
Going through some old posts and realized we missed Rick's birthday last week. Sheesh. Let's try to remember Raz has one coming up at the end of May.
We'll Rick missed his Birthday posting, so we'll call it even.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 16, 2021, 10:03:14 AM
So the Governor of New Mexico is accused by a former male staffer of pouring water in his crotch, then grabbing his junk...and she denies everything but pays him $62K to go away, while invoking the pandemic.

And people want big government?  Sigh.

We now know the cost of genital grabbing.  $62K.  Well...that's if you're female.  And Democrat.  Cost might be higher for male Republicans.

Just another news cycle.
Actually much cheaper...
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 16, 2021, 10:04:19 AM
So the Governor of New Mexico is accused by a former male staffer of pouring water in his crotch, then grabbing his junk...and she denies everything but pays him $62K to go away, while invoking the pandemic.

And people want big government?  Sigh.

We now know the cost of genital grabbing.  $62K.  Well...that's if you're female.  And Democrat.  Cost might be higher for male Republicans.

Just another news cycle.
Actually much cheaper...
Not quite as good as the former NJ Governor who used to go out to rest stops on the GSP and give blowjobs...
(seriously!)
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 16, 2021, 10:04:54 AM
HC Series Criollo Toro (6.5"x52)
Pack of 10 / $ 32.50
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 16, 2021, 10:06:55 AM
Morning Tony, Dave and Raz.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 16, 2021, 10:08:50 AM
Today is Friday, April 16, the 106th day of 2021.
There are 259 days left in the year.

Today’s Highlight in History:

On April 16, 2007, in one of America’s worst school attacks, a college senior killed 32 people on the campus of Virginia Tech before taking his own life.

On this date:

In 1789, President-elect George Washington left Mount Vernon, Virginia, for his inauguration in New York.

In 1862, during the Civil War, President Abraham Lincoln signed a bill ending slavery in the District of Columbia.

In 1867, aviation pioneer Wilbur Wright was born in Millville, Indiana (his brother Orville was born five years later in Dayton, Ohio).

In 1912, American aviator Harriet Quimby became the first woman to fly across the English Channel, leaving Dover, England, and arriving near Calais, France, in 59 minutes.

In 1945, a Soviet submarine in the Baltic Sea torpedoed and sank the MV Goya, which Germany was using to transport civilian refugees and wounded soldiers; it’s estimated that up to 7,000 people died.

In 1947, the cargo ship Grandcamp, carrying ammonium nitrate, blew up in the harbor in Texas City, Texas; a nearby ship, the High Flyer, which was carrying ammonium nitrate and sulfur, caught fire and exploded the following day; the blasts and fires killed nearly 600 people.

In 1962, New Orleans Archbishop Joseph Rummel excommunicated three local Roman Catholics for fighting racial integration of parochial schools. Bob Dylan debuted his song “Blowin’ in the Wind” at Gerde’s Folk City in New York.

In 1963, Martin Luther King Jr. wrote his “Letter from Birmingham Jail” in which the civil rights activist responded to a group of local clergymen who had criticized him for leading street protests; King defended his tactics, writing, “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.”

In 1972, Apollo 16 blasted off on a voyage to the moon with astronauts John W. Young, Charles M. Duke Jr. and Ken Mattingly on board.

In 1977, Alex Haley, author of the best-seller “Roots,” visited the Gambian village of Juffure, where, he believed, his ancestor Kunte Kinte was captured as a slave in 1767.

In 1996, Britain’s Prince Andrew and his wife, Sarah, the Duchess of York, announced they were in the process of divorcing.

In 2010, the U.S government accused Wall Street’s most powerful firm of fraud, saying Goldman Sachs & Co. had sold mortgage investments without telling buyers the securities were crafted with input from a client who was betting on them to fail. (In July 2010, Goldman agreed to pay $550 million in a settlement with the Securities and Exchange Commission, but did not admit wrongdoing.)
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 16, 2021, 10:09:36 AM
Ten years ago: A Taliban sleeper agent walked into a meeting of NATO trainers and Afghan troops at Forward Operating Base Gamberi in the eastern Afghan province of Laghman and detonated a vest of explosives hidden underneath his uniform; six American troops, four Afghan soldiers and an interpreter were killed.

Five years ago: In an extraordinary gesture, Pope Francis brought 12 Syrian Muslims to Italy aboard his plane after an emotional visit to the Greek island of Lesbos, which was facing the brunt of Europe’s migration crisis. A magnitude 7.8 earthquake on Ecuador’s central coast near the town of Muisne (MWIHZ’-nee) killed more than 660 people.

One year ago: President Donald Trump gave governors a road map for easing coronavirus restrictions, laying out a “phased and deliberate approach” to restoring normal activity in places that had strong testing in place and were seeing a decrease in COVID-19 cases. New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo said the state would extend stay-at-home restrictions for at least another month. The Labor Department said the wave of layoffs that had engulfed the economy since the virus struck had caused another 5.2 million people to seek unemployment benefits, raising the total number of laid-off workers to 22 million; it was the worst run of U.S. job losses on record. The Trump administration gutted an Obama-era rule that compelled the country’s coal plants to cut back emissions of mercury and other human health hazards.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 16, 2021, 10:11:59 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Emeritus Pope Benedict XVI is 94.
Singer Bobby Vinton is 86.
Denmark’s Queen Margrethe II is 81.
Basketball Hall of Famer Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is 74.
Former Massachusetts first lady Ann Romney is 72.
NFL coach Bill Belichick is 69.
singer and former politician Peter Garrett is 68.
Actor Ellen Barkin is 67.
Actor Michel Gill is 61.
Secretary of State Antony Blinken is 59.
Rock musician Jason Scheff (Chicago) is 59.
Singer Jimmy Osmond is 58.
Rock singer David Pirner (Soul Asylum) is 57.
Actor-comedian Martin Lawrence is 56.
Actor Jon Cryer is 56.
Actor Peter Billingsley is 50.
Actor Lukas Haas is 45.
Actor-singer Kelli O’Hara is 45.
Actor Claire Foy (TV: “The Crown”) is 37.
Figure skater Mirai Nagasu is 28.
Actor Sadie Sink is 19.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 16, 2021, 10:12:58 AM
Romeo 505 Nicaragua Bond Torch Lighter $22.50
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 16, 2021, 10:18:11 AM
So the Governor of New Mexico is accused by a former male staffer of pouring water in his crotch, then grabbing his junk...and she denies everything but pays him $62K to go away, while invoking the pandemic.

And people want big government?  Sigh.

We now know the cost of genital grabbing.  $62K.  Well...that's if you're female.  And Democrat.  Cost might be higher for male Republicans.

Just another news cycle.
Maybe the $62k is for his embarrassment. If she poured water on him first, he may have experienced shrinkage.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: razgueado on April 16, 2021, 10:18:23 AM
Well, 5.5 hours is an improvement, I guess.

Morning, muchachos.
I would say that you and Tony get to sleep in the next two days.  But that probably won't happen either...
I always wondered what was wrong with my grandfather that he was up at the crack of dawn even on weekends.  Guess I'm officially old now.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 16, 2021, 10:21:09 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Peter Billingsley is 50.
Wow, Ralphie is 50?!?

(https://media3.giphy.com/media/b7eXT4qJc3n4A/giphy.gif)
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 16, 2021, 10:21:40 AM
Morning, Tony. Happy Friday!
Good morning, Dave. No meetings for me until 9:30 so I decided to sleep in.
Looking forward to the same the next 2 days. Get my second shot Sunday, so hopefully I'll have the energy to log in on Monday.
::)
I'll have to be up anyways, since the new dryer will be here sometime between 8 and noon.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: razgueado on April 16, 2021, 10:27:27 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Peter Billingsley is 50.
Wow, Ralphie is 50?!?

(https://media3.giphy.com/media/b7eXT4qJc3n4A/giphy.gif)
Geeze, he's only five years younger than me?

That movie came out my Senior year in high school.  Guess I felt a lot older then.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 16, 2021, 10:46:01 AM
Today’s Birthdays:

Actor Peter Billingsley is 50.
Wow, Ralphie is 50?!?

(https://media3.giphy.com/media/b7eXT4qJc3n4A/giphy.gif)
Geeze, he's only five years younger than me?

That movie came out my Senior year in high school.  Guess I felt a lot older then.
Didn't we all.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 16, 2021, 10:51:30 AM
Pretty sure Deano's birthday was around this time of year too. Thought it might be in the calendar but it wasn't.
Going through some old posts and realized we missed Rick's birthday last week. Sheesh. Let's try to remember Raz has one coming up at the end of May.
Remember?  Why?
Because we love you.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 16, 2021, 11:01:51 AM
Well, 5.5 hours is an improvement, I guess.

Morning, muchachos.
I would say that you and Tony get to sleep in the next two days.  But that probably won't happen either...
I'm good. Slept to almost 7 today.

Good morning, ClemsonDave.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: razgueado on April 16, 2021, 11:02:13 AM
Pretty sure Deano's birthday was around this time of year too. Thought it might be in the calendar but it wasn't.
Going through some old posts and realized we missed Rick's birthday last week. Sheesh. Let's try to remember Raz has one coming up at the end of May.
Remember?  Why?
Because we love you.
"...m-o-u-s-eeeeeee."
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 16, 2021, 11:14:50 AM
Well, 5.5 hours is an improvement, I guess.

Morning, muchachos.
I would say that you and Tony get to sleep in the next two days.  But that probably won't happen either...
I always wondered what was wrong with my grandfather that he was up at the crack of dawn even on weekends.  Guess I'm officially old now.
It happens.  Welcome to the club.
(although he probably had to get up to pee for the third time that night...)
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 16, 2021, 11:16:19 AM
Brick House Maduro Mighty Mighty (Gordo) (6.2"x60)
Pack of 5 / $27.50
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 16, 2021, 12:46:12 PM
Sleep depravation lull... :-\
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 16, 2021, 12:47:07 PM
La Gloria Cubana Robusto Maduro (5.0"x50)
Pack of 10 / $44.99.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 16, 2021, 12:49:22 PM
Sleep depravation lull... :-
Had to go pick up new goalie gloves for son #1. They have practice this afternoon and his old ones don't fit.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 16, 2021, 12:58:58 PM
Friday afternoon!
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 16, 2021, 12:59:16 PM
Sleep depravation lull... :-
Had to go pick up new goalie gloves for son #1. They have practice this afternoon and his old ones don't fit.
Damn growing kids.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 16, 2021, 12:59:29 PM
Friday afternoon!
A fine start!
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on April 16, 2021, 01:33:31 PM
Pretty sure Deano's birthday was around this time of year too. Thought it might be in the calendar but it wasn't.
Going through some old posts and realized we missed Rick's birthday last week. Sheesh. Let's try to remember Raz has one coming up at the end of May.
Remember?  Why?
Because we love you.
ehummm! 5/17 here :)
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 16, 2021, 01:43:56 PM
Friday afternoon!
Breakfast in the afternoon?
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 16, 2021, 01:44:55 PM
Pretty sure Deano's birthday was around this time of year too. Thought it might be in the calendar but it wasn't.
Going through some old posts and realized we missed Rick's birthday last week. Sheesh. Let's try to remember Raz has one coming up at the end of May.
Remember?  Why?
Because we love you.
ehummm! 5/17 here :)
May have to send you a birthday gift.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on April 16, 2021, 01:47:55 PM
Pretty sure Deano's birthday was around this time of year too. Thought it might be in the calendar but it wasn't.
Going through some old posts and realized we missed Rick's birthday last week. Sheesh. Let's try to remember Raz has one coming up at the end of May.
Remember?  Why?
Because we love you.
ehummm! 5/17 here :)
May have to send you a birthday gift.
You must still have a box or two of the GFY greeting cards left.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 16, 2021, 01:48:36 PM
Pretty sure Deano's birthday was around this time of year too. Thought it might be in the calendar but it wasn't.
Going through some old posts and realized we missed Rick's birthday last week. Sheesh. Let's try to remember Raz has one coming up at the end of May.
Remember?  Why?
Because we love you.
ehummm! 5/17 here :)
May have to send you a birthday gift.
You must still have a box or two of the GFY greeting cards left.
I think he has those on a monthly auto-ship.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on April 16, 2021, 01:49:14 PM
Ill walk home after work and have a cigar and a cocktail. got the weekend OFF!
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 16, 2021, 01:55:25 PM
Pretty sure Deano's birthday was around this time of year too. Thought it might be in the calendar but it wasn't.
Going through some old posts and realized we missed Rick's birthday last week. Sheesh. Let's try to remember Raz has one coming up at the end of May.
Remember?  Why?
Because we love you.
ehummm! 5/17 here :)
May have to send you a birthday gift.
You must still have a box or two of the GFY greeting cards left.
I think he has those on a monthly auto-ship.
Gotta love Amazon.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 16, 2021, 01:56:22 PM
Ill walk home after work and have a cigar and a cocktail. got the weekend OFF!
I need to smoke a cigar with an adult beverage at some point this evening too.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 16, 2021, 02:04:27 PM
My ladies are visiting Providence, RI and inform me that it's snowing there. Is that legal?
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 16, 2021, 02:06:46 PM
Ill walk home after work and have a cigar and a cocktail. got the weekend OFF!
I need to smoke a cigar with an adult beverage at some point this evening too.
Same. In fact, first order of business after I log off is check to make sure my rum supply will get me through the weekend. Otherwise, to the store I go!
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 16, 2021, 02:07:02 PM
My ladies are visiting Providence, RI and inform me that it's snowing there. Is that legal?
That's some bullshit.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 16, 2021, 02:07:37 PM
La Palina Humidor Jar - 19.99

This seems like a new addition to the jam lineup.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 16, 2021, 02:22:31 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 16, 2021, 02:36:25 PM
Later, LTG. Have a splendid weekend.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on April 16, 2021, 05:51:53 PM
Aaaaaa
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 16, 2021, 06:20:09 PM
Aaaaaa
That's a very artistic photo. I'm impressed.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: razgueado on April 16, 2021, 06:32:47 PM
Aaaaaa
That's a very artistic photo. I'm impressed.
God approved of the cigar.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 16, 2021, 07:06:26 PM
Aaaaaa
That's a very artistic photo. I'm impressed.
God approved of the cigar.
But what did Oy think of it?
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 16, 2021, 08:47:00 PM
New cigar for me.  JC Newman The American.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 16, 2021, 08:48:41 PM
My ladies are visiting Providence, RI and inform me that it's snowing there. Is that legal?
My son in Boston sent pictures of the snow earlier today.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 16, 2021, 08:50:11 PM
Quote from: razgueado  ;Dlink=topic=2578.msg337291#msg337291 date=1618612367
Aaaaaa
That's a very artistic photo. I'm impressed.
God approved of the cigar.
;D
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 16, 2021, 09:21:21 PM
Ave Maria Dark Knight

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20210417/a0acebbe4f77839cb9568aa3d2087539.jpg)
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 16, 2021, 09:43:27 PM
@Tony
Sale on appliances at Best Buy!
https://www.bestbuy.com/site/dryers/electric-dryers/pcmcat232900050031.c?id=pcmcat232900050031
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 16, 2021, 10:19:56 PM
Ramon Bueso Genesis Habano Robusto (5.0"x50)
Pack of 10 / $27.50
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 16, 2021, 10:57:54 PM
Victor Sinclair 8-Cigar Flight Sampler
Cigar Sampler / $24.99
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 16, 2021, 10:59:15 PM
Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto (5.5"x50)  5 / $29.99.
Title: Re: 4/16/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 16, 2021, 11:49:44 PM
One more, for good measure.

HC Series Criollo Toro (6.5"x52) - 10 / $32.50