CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on February 26, 2017, 12:00:44 AM

Title: 2/26/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on February 26, 2017, 12:00:44 AM
No, the site isn't closed. It's just that our regulars don't post all that much on the weekends. But don't be shy. If you know of any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about, go ahead and post it. Even if it isn't about cigars, go ahead, you've got nothing to lose. In fact,  you practically will have the entire site all to yourself. But be warned that if you are somehow able to get our attention, we're a spirited lot.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 26, 2017, 05:44:06 AM
Site looks closed to me!
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 26, 2017, 05:46:06 AM
Morning Sunday Sleepers, I am jealous as I wish I could sleep more.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: shank on February 26, 2017, 06:34:19 AM
Morning, Tex! Mild case of middle of the night insomnia here. Just checking in. :) Gonna go try to nod off again!

Have a great day!
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 26, 2017, 06:35:33 AM
Very Strange, Yesterday afternoon all but 2 of the Page Oliva offerings were Gonebut this morning they are all in stock ???

Are they using CI IT or what?
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 26, 2017, 06:36:03 AM
Morning, Tex! Mild case of middle of the night insomnia here. Just checking in. :) Gonna go try to nod off again!

Have a great day!
Morning Shank, sleep tight.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 26, 2017, 06:48:02 AM
2017 Daytona 500 Day!

Fox TV @ 2:00 ET
Green Flag at approximately 2:30 ET

Back in history: February 18, 1979,  CBS broadcast the first televised flag-to-flag coverage of the Daytona 500, the 21st running.   The most memorable race event was the biggest on track fight in car racing history!  The broadcast also introduced the in-car video camera.

On the final lap of the 500, race leaders Cale Yarborough and Donnie Allison collided with each other on the Daytona International Speedway's back stretch. Both drivers' races ended in Daytona's grass infield. The wreck allowed Richard Petty, then over one-half lap behind both, to claim his sixth Daytona 500 win.

At the same time Petty made his way to Victory Lane to celebrate, a fight erupted between Yarborough, Donnie Allison, and his brother Bobby at the site of the back stretch wreck. Both events were caught by television cameras and broadcast live.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 26, 2017, 07:07:04 AM
Morning DrivingInCirclesDave.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 26, 2017, 07:09:22 AM
Morning DrivingInCirclesDave.
Morning College Boy

By the way, it is not a circle.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 26, 2017, 07:15:03 AM
89th Academy Awards on ABC

Red Carpet start time 7:00PM Eastern
Ceremony start time 8:30PM
Host Jimmy Kimmel

Additional Red Carpet coverage on E!
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 26, 2017, 07:15:47 AM
Morning DrivingInCirclesDave.
Morning College Boy

By the way, it is not a circle.
Circle/Oval, tomato/tomato....
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 26, 2017, 07:17:07 AM
Today is Sunday, Feb. 26, the 57th day of 2017. There are 308 days left in the year.

Today's Highlights in History:

On Feb. 26, 1917, President Woodrow Wilson signed a congressional act establishing Mount McKinley National Park (now Denali National Park) in the Alaska Territory. The Original Dixieland Jass Band (an all-white group) made what's generally regarded as the first commercial jazz recording, "Dixie Jass Band One-Step" and "Livery Stable Blues," in New York for the Victor label.

On this date:

In 1815, Napoleon Bonaparte escaped from exile on the Island of Elba and headed back to France in a bid to regain power.

In 1904, the United States and Panama proclaimed a treaty under which the U.S. agreed to undertake efforts to build a ship canal across the Panama isthmus.

In 1919, President Woodrow Wilson signed a congressional act establishing Grand Canyon National Park in Arizona.

In 1929, President Calvin Coolidge signed a measure establishing Grand Teton National Park in Wyoming.

In 1942, "How Green Was My Valley" won the Academy Award for best picture of 1941, beating out nine other films, including "The Maltese Falcon" and "Citizen Kane"; Gary Cooper was named best actor for "Sergeant York," while Joan Fontaine was recognized as best actress for "Suspicion."

In 1945, authorities ordered a midnight curfew at nightclubs, bars and other places of entertainment across the nation.

In 1952, Prime Minister Winston Churchill announced that Britain had developed its own atomic bomb.

In 1962, after becoming the first American to orbit the Earth, astronaut John Glenn told a joint meeting of Congress, "Exploration and the pursuit of knowledge have always paid dividends in the long run."

In 1970, National Public Radio was incorporated.

In 1987, the Tower Commission, which investigated the Iran-Contra affair, issued a report rebuking President Ronald Reagan for failing to control his national security staff.

In 1992, Armenian forces attacked the village of Khodzhaly (koh-JAH'-lee), resulting in the deaths of 613 Azerbaijanis (ah-zur-by-JAHN'-eez), according to Azerbaijani authorities. (Armenia does not deny the attack, but calls the reported death toll exaggerated.)

In 1993, a truck bomb built by terrorists exploded in the parking garage of New York's World Trade Center, killing six people and injuring more than 1,000 others.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 26, 2017, 07:18:05 AM
Ten years ago: Iraq's Shiite vice president, Adel Abdul-Mahdi (ah-DEEL' AHB'-dool-MAH'-dee), narrowly escaped death as a blast ripped through a government meeting hall just hours after it had been searched by U.S. teams with bomb-sniffing dogs; at least 10 people were killed.

Five years ago: Trayvon Martin, 17, was shot to death in Sanford, Florida, during an altercation with neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman, who said he acted in self-defense. (Zimmerman was later acquitted of second-degree murder.) The black-and-white silent film "The Artist" won best picture at the Academy Awards, as well as best actor for its star, Jean Dujardin (zhahn doo-zhahr-DAN'); Meryl Streep won best actress for "The Iron Lady." The West held off a late charge from the East in a 152-149 victory in the NBA All-Star game in Orlando, Florida. The Daytona 500 was postponed for the first time in its 54-year history because of heavy rain.

One year ago: New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie stunned the Republican establishment by endorsing Donald Trump for president. A gunman killed four people in a home in Mason County, Washington, before fatally shooting himself after a standoff. A teenager who raped and killed his high school math teacher was sentenced in Salem, Massachusetts, to life in prison with eligibility for parole in 40 years.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 26, 2017, 07:19:22 AM
Today's Birthdays: Game show host Tom Kennedy is 90. Singer Fats Domino is 89. Country-rock musician Paul Cotton (Poco) is 74. Actor-director Bill Duke is 74. Singer Mitch Ryder is 72. Actress Marta Kristen (TV: "Lost in Space") is 72. Rock musician Jonathan Cain (Journey) is 67. Singer Michael Bolton is 64. The president of Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdogan (REH'-jehp TY'-ihp UR'-doh-wahn), is 63. Actor Greg Germann is 59. Sen. Tim Kaine, D-Va., is 59. Bandleader John McDaniel is 56. Actor-martial artist Mark Dacascos is 53. Actress Jennifer Grant is 51. Rock musician Tim Commerford (Audioslave) is 49. Singer Erykah Badu (EHR'-ih-kah bah-DOO') is 46. Rhythm-and-blues singer Rico Wade (Society of Soul) is 45. Olympic gold medal swimmer Jenny Thompson is 44. Rhythm-and-blues singer Kyle Norman (Jagged Edge) is 42. Actor Greg Rikaart is 40. Rock musician Chris Culos (O.A.R.) is 38. Rhythm-and-blues singer Corinne Bailey Rae is 38. Country singer Rodney Hayden is 37. Pop singer Nate Ruess (roos) (fun.) is 35. Tennis player Li Na is 35. Latin singer Natalia Lafourcade is 33. Actress Teresa Palmer (Film: "The Choice") is 31. Actor Alex Heartman is 27. Actress Taylor Dooley is 24.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 26, 2017, 07:19:50 AM
Morning DrivingInCirclesDave.
Morning College Boy

By the way, it is not a circle.
Circle/Oval, tomato/tomato....
Not an oval either
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 26, 2017, 07:19:57 AM
Thought for Today: "Nothing is more frightful than laughter when it comes to jealousy." - Francoise Sagan (sa-GAHN'), French author (1935-2004).
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 26, 2017, 07:20:53 AM
Good to have BD drop in yesterday.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 26, 2017, 07:21:15 AM
89th Academy Awards on ABC

Red Carpet start time 7:00PM Eastern
Ceremony start time 8:30PM
Host Jimmy Kimmel

Additional Red Carpet coverage on E!
For Murica Hating Commies Only
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 26, 2017, 07:21:46 AM
Good to have BD drop in yesterday.
Yeah, been a long time since he visited.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 26, 2017, 07:31:37 AM
89th Academy Awards on ABC

Red Carpet start time 7:00PM Eastern
Ceremony start time 8:30PM
Host Jimmy Kimmel

Additional Red Carpet coverage on E!
For Murica Hating Commies Only
Yea, but it's only right to be fair and have something for them too.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 26, 2017, 07:33:47 AM
89th Academy Awards on ABC

Red Carpet start time 7:00PM Eastern
Ceremony start time 8:30PM
Host Jimmy Kimmel

Additional Red Carpet coverage on E!
For Murica Hating Commies Only
Yea, but it's only right to be fair and have something for them too.
Here is something for them:  move fhe fuk to another country!
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 26, 2017, 07:49:02 AM
Starting off a little brisk in the Upstate this morning....36 going up to 62.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 26, 2017, 07:50:01 AM
89th Academy Awards on ABC

Red Carpet start time 7:00PM Eastern
Ceremony start time 8:30PM
Host Jimmy Kimmel

Additional Red Carpet coverage on E!
For Murica Hating Commies Only
Yea, but it's only right to be fair and have something for them too.
Here is something for them:  move fhe fuk to another country!
They did, they're in Californi.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 26, 2017, 08:10:33 AM
89th Academy Awards on ABC

Red Carpet start time 7:00PM Eastern
Ceremony start time 8:30PM
Host Jimmy Kimmel

Additional Red Carpet coverage on E!
For Murica Hating Commies Only
Yea, but it's only right to be fair and have something for them too.
Here is something for them:  move fhe fuk to another country!
They did, they're in Californi.
Many of them swore they were moving out of the USA if Trump won, not a damn one has left yet.  As long as CA can vote in elections they are unfortunately a small part of the USA
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 26, 2017, 08:12:41 AM
Starting off a little brisk in the Upstate this morning....36 going up to 62.
47 here but damp and cloudy.  Cloudy and only up to the mid 60's for the afternoon.  Not so Austinacious here today, possible rain later on today and tomorrow.

Looks like mid 40's in the low country this morning.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 26, 2017, 08:17:26 AM
Starting off a little brisk in the Upstate this morning....36 going up to 62.
47 here but damp and cloudy.  Cloudy and only up to the mid 60's for the afternoon.  Not so Austinacious here today, possible rain later on today and tomorrow.

Looks like mid 40's in the low country this morning.
50° here and sunny.
body hurts.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 26, 2017, 08:17:57 AM
good morning banterland.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 26, 2017, 08:20:47 AM
Starting off a little brisk in the Upstate this morning....36 going up to 62.
47 here but damp and cloudy.  Cloudy and only up to the mid 60's for the afternoon.  Not so Austinacious here today, possible rain later on today and tomorrow.

Looks like mid 40's in the low country this morning.
50° here and sunny.
body hurts.
Morning Dean.  Is that from packing or something else?
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 26, 2017, 08:24:36 AM
Morning Dean, my body hurts too and I did not do any pleasure packing.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 26, 2017, 08:33:10 AM
Time to get ready and head to Lowes for mulch before the circus animals arrive then to the grocery store for a few items.  Also got to renew the license plate on my utility trailor while at the grocery store.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 26, 2017, 08:40:39 AM
Starting off a little brisk in the Upstate this morning....36 going up to 62.
47 here but damp and cloudy.  Cloudy and only up to the mid 60's for the afternoon.  Not so Austinacious here today, possible rain later on today and tomorrow.

Looks like mid 40's in the low country this morning.
50° here and sunny.
body hurts.
Morning Dean.  Is that from packing or something else?
the cool damp mornings. I wish it were something else.

morning Dave.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 26, 2017, 09:37:16 AM
I think I'm ready for the move. Tuesday I can bring over the kayaks, tools, and rugs to store in shed, pay the landlord 1st and last months rent, and bring the rest Wednesday, clean trailer Thursday and get my security deposit back. DishTV, internet, and new bed being delivered Thursday also. going to be a busy hectic few days.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 26, 2017, 09:37:39 AM
Who knew Fats Domino was still alive? Good for him turning 89 today!
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 26, 2017, 09:38:00 AM
Good late morning, gentlemen.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 26, 2017, 09:39:17 AM
I think I'm ready for the move. Tuesday I can bring over the kayaks, tools, and rugs to store in shed, pay the landlord 1st and last months rent, and bring the rest Wednesday, clean trailer Thursday and get my security deposit back. DishTV, internet, and new bed being delivered Thursday also. going to be a busy hectic few days.
Yeah but you like being busy. Good morning, Dean.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 26, 2017, 09:57:25 AM
I think I'm ready for the move. Tuesday I can bring over the kayaks, tools, and rugs to store in shed, pay the landlord 1st and last months rent, and bring the rest Wednesday, clean trailer Thursday and get my security deposit back. DishTV, internet, and new bed being delivered Thursday also. going to be a busy hectic few days.
Yeah but you like being busy. Good morning, Dean.
morning Tony. no idea how I acquired so much stuff in such a short period of time. hard to believe that I started from NY with whatever fit in the Jeep Liberty.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 26, 2017, 10:08:57 AM
I think I'm ready for the move. Tuesday I can bring over the kayaks, tools, and rugs to store in shed, pay the landlord 1st and last months rent, and bring the rest Wednesday, clean trailer Thursday and get my security deposit back. DishTV, internet, and new bed being delivered Thursday also. going to be a busy hectic few days.
Wish you could pay by check, and at least have a receipt that way.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 26, 2017, 10:10:02 AM
Morning Mr. Tony.  Game today at noon.  Believe that is the last time I will be saying that for my kids.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 26, 2017, 10:10:53 AM
I think I'm ready for the move. Tuesday I can bring over the kayaks, tools, and rugs to store in shed, pay the landlord 1st and last months rent, and bring the rest Wednesday, clean trailer Thursday and get my security deposit back. DishTV, internet, and new bed being delivered Thursday also. going to be a busy hectic few days.
Wish you could pay by check, and at least have a receipt that way.
he wants cash or money order. I still demand a written receipt for my records.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 26, 2017, 10:18:57 AM
Morning Mr. Tony.  Game today at noon.  Believe that is the last time I will be saying that for my kids.
I'm sure that's sad for you. Then again, there's always the grandkids. I don't see any end in site over here. Hard to say that I'm gonna miss it.

Edit: What's he playing?
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 26, 2017, 10:38:58 AM
Morning Mr. Tony.  Game today at noon.  Believe that is the last time I will be saying that for my kids.
I'm sure that's sad for you. Then again, there's always the grandkids. I don't see any end in site over here. Hard to say that I'm gonna miss it.

Edit: What's he playing?
It's been many years of many sports including two at the collegiate level.  Sports, concerts, plays, whatever, I can't even guess at the number of events.  This is his fourth year of playing Club Lacrosse at Clemson.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 26, 2017, 10:50:53 AM
Actor Bill Paxon died today at 61.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 26, 2017, 10:54:37 AM
I think I'm ready for the move. Tuesday I can bring over the kayaks, tools, and rugs to store in shed, pay the landlord 1st and last months rent, and bring the rest Wednesday, clean trailer Thursday and get my security deposit back. DishTV, internet, and new bed being delivered Thursday also. going to be a busy hectic few days.
You should be living big by Friday!
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 26, 2017, 10:58:05 AM
Morning Mayor
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 26, 2017, 10:58:38 AM
Actor Bill Paxon died today at 61.
Holy crap. What happened to him?
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 26, 2017, 10:59:50 AM
Morning Mr. Tony.  Game today at noon.  Believe that is the last time I will be saying that for my kids.
I'm sure that's sad for you. Then again, there's always the grandkids. I don't see any end in site over here. Hard to say that I'm gonna miss it.

Edit: What's he playing?
It's been many years of many sports including two at the collegiate level.  Sports, concerts, plays, whatever, I can't even guess at the number of events.  This is his fourth year of playing Club Lacrosse at Clemson.
Is this the final game, the final home game, or both?
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 26, 2017, 11:00:01 AM
At the Page today:

Avo and Camacho fivers are all yours starting $17 and a huge smorgasbord of trinkets.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 26, 2017, 11:01:23 AM
At the Page today:

Avo and Camacho fivers are all yours starting $17 and a huge smorgasbord of trinkets.
I'll have to go look to see if they have the Fogata at a decent price.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 26, 2017, 11:10:37 AM
At the Page today:

Avo and Camacho fivers are all yours starting $17 and a huge smorgasbord of trinkets.
I'll have to go look to see if they have the Fogata at a decent price.
Fogata'boutit, they don't have 'em. But I did discover the EPC La Historias a bit cheaper than the sis is offering them for behind door #2...

http://www.cigarpage.com/la-historia-by-ep-carrillo-forty-off-ninety-six-rated.html
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 26, 2017, 11:21:33 AM
Actor Bill Paxon died today at 61.
Holy crap. What happened to him?
All they're saying is that it was a complication from surgery. I was doing some reading and he was recently doing an interview after another surgery. He must have been pretty sick.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 26, 2017, 01:18:16 PM
Medical Examiner called to my newest recovery buddy. he no longer suffers.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 26, 2017, 01:28:17 PM
are you ready for some racing???
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 26, 2017, 01:50:28 PM
Danica couldn't even get moving after her introduction. what, was she waiting to be rear ended BEFORE the race?
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 26, 2017, 02:09:35 PM
Medical Examiner called to my newest recovery buddy. he no longer suffers.
I'm sorry to hear that, Dean. My condolences.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 26, 2017, 02:09:46 PM
Danica couldn't even get moving after her introduction. what, was she waiting to be rear ended BEFORE the race?
May the bitch be the first crash!
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 26, 2017, 02:11:53 PM
are you ready for some racing???
Yep, just finished my traditional Daytona Chili Dogs.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 26, 2017, 02:12:45 PM
Danica couldn't even get moving after her introduction. what, was she waiting to be rear ended BEFORE the race?
May the bitch be the first crash!
I didn't think she'd make it down the ramp let alone race!
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 26, 2017, 02:13:11 PM
Medical Examiner called to my newest recovery buddy. he no longer suffers.
I'm sorry to hear that, Dean. My condolences.

thanks Tony.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 26, 2017, 02:14:27 PM
are you ready for some racing???
Yep, just finished my traditional Daytona Chili Dogs.

I'm doing thick cut pork chops and baked potatoes on the grill shortly.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 26, 2017, 02:15:28 PM
A ten-year old boy was at the center of a Maricopa County courtroom drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible. The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him. After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him. After two recesses to check legal references and confer with the Child Welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to Danica Patrick, whom the boy firmly believes is not capable of beating anyone."
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 26, 2017, 02:15:51 PM
Danica couldn't even get moving after her introduction. what, was she waiting to be rear ended BEFORE the race?
May the bitch be the first crash!
That's not very gentlemanlike.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 26, 2017, 02:17:53 PM
[...]
Dang. I thought I was reading a true story. You got me.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 26, 2017, 02:22:45 PM
Danica couldn't even get moving after her introduction. what, was she waiting to be rear ended BEFORE the race?
May the bitch be the first crash!
That's not very gentlemanlike.
GFY
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 26, 2017, 02:23:40 PM
Danica couldn't even get moving after her introduction. what, was she waiting to be rear ended BEFORE the race?
May the bitch be the first crash!
That's not very gentlemanlike.
GFY
+1
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 26, 2017, 02:24:23 PM
Danica couldn't even get moving after her introduction. what, was she waiting to be rear ended BEFORE the race?
May the bitch be the first crash!
That's not very gentlemanlike.
neither is Ricky Stenhouse.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 26, 2017, 02:59:36 PM
Medical Examiner called to my newest recovery buddy. he no longer suffers.
I'm sorry to hear that, Dean. My condolences.
the park just asked if I'd keep his little dog until tomorrow when the family arrives.
meet Little Bear.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 26, 2017, 03:25:58 PM
Medical Examiner called to my newest recovery buddy. he no longer suffers.
I'm sorry to hear that, Dean. My condolences.
the park just asked if I'd keep his little dog until tomorrow when the family arrives.
meet Little Bear.
Little Bear, I used to have a  Belgian Shepherd named Mr. Bear, he was mean as a grizzly bear.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 26, 2017, 03:30:29 PM
Danica couldn't even get moving after her introduction. what, was she waiting to be rear ended BEFORE the race?
May the bitch be the first crash!
That's not very gentlemanlike.
GFY
Gladly. And thank you.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 26, 2017, 03:31:17 PM
Medical Examiner called to my newest recovery buddy. he no longer suffers.
I'm sorry to hear that, Dean. My condolences.
the park just asked if I'd keep his little dog until tomorrow when the family arrives.
meet Little Bear.
I thought it was a skunk.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 26, 2017, 03:35:02 PM
Medical Examiner called to my newest recovery buddy. he no longer suffers.
I'm sorry to hear that, Dean. My condolences.
the park just asked if I'd keep his little dog until tomorrow when the family arrives.
meet Little Bear.
I thought it was a skunk.
he's smells poorly too.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 26, 2017, 03:37:53 PM
traumatized dog lull.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 26, 2017, 03:38:21 PM
nothing like a dull and boring life.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 26, 2017, 04:14:15 PM
Medical Examiner called to my newest recovery buddy. he no longer suffers.
I'm sorry to hear that, Dean. My condolences.
the park just asked if I'd keep his little dog until tomorrow when the family arrives.
meet Little Bear.
I thought it was a skunk.
he's smells poorly too.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 26, 2017, 04:14:52 PM
traumatized dog lull.
Cleaning Windows while I watch the race lull.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 26, 2017, 04:49:15 PM
Medical Examiner called to my newest recovery buddy. he no longer suffers.
I'm sorry to hear that, Dean. My condolences.
the park just asked if I'd keep his little dog until tomorrow when the family arrives.
meet Little Bear.
I thought it was a skunk.
he's smells poorly too.
That sounds like my kids.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 26, 2017, 04:57:19 PM
Morning Mr. Tony.  Game today at noon.  Believe that is the last time I will be saying that for my kids.
I'm sure that's sad for you. Then again, there's always the grandkids. I don't see any end in site over here. Hard to say that I'm gonna miss it.

Edit: What's he playing?
It's been many years of many sports including two at the collegiate level.  Sports, concerts, plays, whatever, I can't even guess at the number of events.  This is his fourth year of playing Club Lacrosse at Clemson.
Is this the final game, the final home game, or both?
Actually mid season, but the last one I can come to.
They won, 18-6!
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 26, 2017, 04:58:48 PM
Morning Mr. Tony.  Game today at noon.  Believe that is the last time I will be saying that for my kids.
I'm sure that's sad for you. Then again, there's always the grandkids. I don't see any end in site over here. Hard to say that I'm gonna miss it.

Edit: What's he playing?
It's been many years of many sports including two at the collegiate level.  Sports, concerts, plays, whatever, I can't even guess at the number of events.  This is his fourth year of playing Club Lacrosse at Clemson.
Is this the final game, the final home game, or both?
Actually mid season, but the last one I can come to.
They won, 18-6!
Cool.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 26, 2017, 05:01:41 PM
Medical Examiner called to my newest recovery buddy. he no longer suffers.
I'm sorry to hear that, Dean. My condolences.
the park just asked if I'd keep his little dog until tomorrow when the family arrives.
meet Little Bear.
So  what, did they go to the office manager and ask who in the park can't say no?
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 26, 2017, 05:17:21 PM
Danica couldn't even get moving after her introduction. what, was she waiting to be rear ended BEFORE the race?
May the bitch be the first crash!
That's not very gentlemanlike.
GFY
+1
Not the first but the bitch is done!
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 26, 2017, 05:18:31 PM
Medical Examiner called to my newest recovery buddy. he no longer suffers.
I'm sorry to hear that, Dean. My condolences.
the park just asked if I'd keep his little dog until tomorrow when the family arrives.
meet Little Bear.
So  what, did they go to the office manager and ask who in the park can't say no?
They must have heard Dean was good with the bitches.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 26, 2017, 05:20:28 PM
Danica couldn't even get moving after her introduction. what, was she waiting to be rear ended BEFORE the race?
May the bitch be the first crash!
That's not very gentlemanlike.
GFY
+1
Not the first but the bitch is done!
And now the boyfriend is toast too!
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 26, 2017, 05:21:35 PM
Medical Examiner called to my newest recovery buddy. he no longer suffers.
I'm sorry to hear that, Dean. My condolences.
the park just asked if I'd keep his little dog until tomorrow when the family arrives.
meet Little Bear.
So  what, did they go to the office manager and ask who in the park can't say no?
They must have heard Dean was good with the bitches.
Dog is at the Verizon store now picking out his phone.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 26, 2017, 05:35:18 PM
One more wreck and they will be out of cars.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 26, 2017, 05:39:18 PM
Medical Examiner called to my newest recovery buddy. he no longer suffers.
I'm sorry to hear that, Dean. My condolences.
the park just asked if I'd keep his little dog until tomorrow when the family arrives.
meet Little Bear.
So  what, did they go to the office manager and ask who in the park can't say no?
basically
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 26, 2017, 05:40:21 PM
If I build a new house in SC I am not putting any damn windows in it, SHEESH!
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 26, 2017, 05:46:04 PM
One more wreck and they will be out of cars.
everyone but Dillon and Kayne are beat up.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 26, 2017, 05:48:25 PM
If I build a new house in SC I am not putting any damn windows in it, SHEESH!
do you live alone now? you seem to be the only one working there. I haven't heard the hair dryer running.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 26, 2017, 05:55:03 PM
If I build a new house in SC I am not putting any damn windows in it, SHEESH!
do you live alone now? you seem to be the only one working there. I haven't heard the hair dryer running.
She is working her ass off when home I just have a lot more time off than she does.  She puts in 10 hour days at work.   Can't say she does not do her share of work.

We are both off tomorrow and Tuesday to finish this shit up!
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 26, 2017, 06:06:06 PM
Enjoying a last sunset in SC for now with a Luminosa and a Palmetto Amber.  Good weekend!
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 26, 2017, 07:07:53 PM
Enjoying a last sunset in SC for now with a Luminosa and a Palmetto Amber.  Good weekend!
OOO toro here.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 26, 2017, 07:40:11 PM
Enjoying a last sunset in SC for now with a Luminosa and a Palmetto Amber.  Good weekend!
I hope this isn't the last sunset for SC.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 26, 2017, 08:46:04 PM
Enjoying a last sunset in SC for now with a Luminosa and a Palmetto Amber.  Good weekend!
OOO toro here.
Nothing here. I'll try to get two in tomorrow.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 26, 2017, 09:05:45 PM
Enjoying a last sunset in SC for now with a Luminosa and a Palmetto Amber.  Good weekend!
OOO toro here.
Nothing here. I'll try to get two in tomorrow.
Did not get one lit today myself.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 26, 2017, 09:08:05 PM
Watching bull riding.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 26, 2017, 09:08:41 PM
Enjoying a last sunset in SC for now with a Luminosa and a Palmetto Amber.  Good weekend!
OOO toro here.
Nothing here. I'll try to get two in tomorrow.
Did not get one lit today myself.
Cleaning windows and smoking cigars are not a good combo?
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 26, 2017, 09:11:59 PM
Enjoying a last sunset in SC for now with a Luminosa and a Palmetto Amber.  Good weekend!
OOO toro here.
Nothing here. I'll try to get two in tomorrow.
Did not get one lit today myself.
Cleaning windows and smoking cigars are not a good combo?
Pretty complicated combination plus I was inside a lot of the time.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 26, 2017, 10:35:20 PM
Enjoying a last sunset in SC for now with a Luminosa and a Palmetto Amber.  Good weekend!
I hope this isn't the last sunset for SC.
Yup, they gotta wait till I come back.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 26, 2017, 10:37:14 PM
Making up for you guys.  Just got back from a farewell cigar with the boy.  EPC Seleccion Oscuro.
Title: Re: 2/26/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 26, 2017, 10:40:48 PM
Making up for you guys.  Just got back from a farewell cigar with the boy.  EPC Seleccion Oscuro.
Nice celebratory cigar with your boy.