CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on February 15, 2017, 12:00:16 AM

Title: 2/15/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on February 15, 2017, 12:00:16 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2017, 06:00:20 AM
Nothing from Tony and his late nighters today?
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2017, 06:01:15 AM
Post Valentines' banter swoon....
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2017, 06:02:28 AM
Today is Wednesday, Feb. 15, the 46th day of 2017. There are 319 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On Feb. 15, 1867, "On the Beautiful Blue Danube," a waltz by Johann Strauss (the Younger), was publicly performed for the first time by the Vienna Men's Choral Society, garnering a polite, if decidedly less than enthusiastic, audience response. (A revised orchestral version proved much more successful.)

On this date:

In 1764, the site of present-day St. Louis was established by Pierre Laclede and Auguste Chouteau.

In 1898, the U.S. battleship Maine mysteriously blew up in Havana Harbor, killing more than 260 crew members and bringing the United States closer to war with Spain.

In 1933, President-elect Franklin D. Roosevelt escaped an assassination attempt in Miami that mortally wounded Chicago Mayor Anton J. Cermak; gunman Giuseppe Zangara was executed more than four weeks later.

In 1942, the British colony Singapore surrendered to Japanese forces during World War II.

In 1952, a funeral was held at Windsor Castle for Britain's King George VI, who had died nine days earlier.

In 1961, 73 people, including an 18-member U.S. figure skating team en route to the World Championships in Czechoslovakia, were killed in the crash of a Sabena Airlines Boeing 707 in Belgium.

In 1967, the rock band Chicago was founded by Walter Parazaider, Terry Kath, Danny Seraphine, Lee Loughnane (LOK'-nayn), James Pankow and Robert Lamm; the group originally called itself The Big Thing.

In 1971, Britain and Ireland "decimalised" their currencies, making one pound equal to 100 new pence instead of 240 pence.

In 1982, 84 men were killed when a huge oil-drilling rig, the Ocean Ranger, sank off the coast of Newfoundland during a fierce storm.

In 1989, the Soviet Union announced that the last of its troops had left Afghanistan, after more than nine years of military intervention.

In 1992, a Milwaukee jury found that Jeffrey Dahmer was sane when he killed and mutilated 15 men and boys. (The decision meant that Dahmer, who had already pleaded guilty to the murders, would receive a mandatory life sentence for each count; Dahmer was beaten to death in prison in 1994.)

In 2002, a private funeral was held at Windsor Castle for Britain's Princess Margaret, who had died six days earlier at age 71.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2017, 06:04:16 AM
Ten years ago: National Guardsmen in Humvees ferried food, fuel and baby supplies to hundreds of motorists stranded for nearly a day on a 50-mile stretch of Interstate 78 in eastern Pennsylvania because of a monster storm. The U.S. Mint unveiled the new presidential $1 coin. Oscar-winning songwriter Ray Evans died in Los Angeles at age 92.

Five years ago: Congressional negotiators sealed an agreement on legislation to renew a payroll tax cut for 160 million workers and jobless benefits for millions more. In defiant swipes at its foes, Iran said it was dramatically closer to mastering the production of nuclear fuel even as the U.S. weighed tougher pressure on the Tehran government.

One year ago: President Barack Obama opened a meeting in Rancho Mirage, California, of leaders from the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, calling the landmark gathering on U.S. soil a reflection of his personal commitment to an enduring partnership with the diverse group of countries. Taylor Swift's "1989" brought the singer her second Grammy Award win for album of the year; Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars earned top record for "Uptown Funk," while Ed Sheeran won song of the year for "Thinking Out Loud." Vanity, a Prince protege who renounced her sexy stage persona to become a Christian minister, died in Fremont, California at age 57. Her real name was Denise Matthews.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2017, 06:04:48 AM
Today's Birthdays: Former Illinois Congressman John Anderson is 95. Actress Claire Bloom is 86. Author Susan Brownmiller is 82. Songwriter Brian Holland is 76. Rock musician Mick Avory (The Kinks) is 73. Jazz musician Henry Threadgill is 73. Actress-model Marisa Berenson is 70. Actress Jane Seymour is 66. Singer Melissa Manchester is 66. Actress Lynn Whitfield is 64. "Simpsons" creator Matt Groening (GREE'-ning) is 63. Model Janice Dickinson is 62. Actor Christopher McDonald is 62. Reggae singer Ali Campbell is 58. Actor Joseph R. Gannascoli is 58. Musician Mikey Craig (Culture Club) is 57. College and Pro Football Hall of Famer Darrell Green is 57. Actor/comedian Steven Michael Quezada (TV: "Breaking Bad") is 54. Country singer Michael Reynolds (Pinmonkey) is 53. Actor Michael Easton is 50. Rock musician Stevie Benton (Drowning Pool) is 46. Actress Renee O'Connor is 46. Actress Sarah Wynter is 44. Olympic gold medal swimmer Amy Van Dyken-Rouen is 44. Actress-director Miranda July is 43. Rock singer Brandon Boyd (Incubus) is 41. Rock musician Ronnie Vannucci (The Killers) is 41. Singer-songwriter-musician Conor Oberst (Bright Eyes) is 37. Actress Ashley Lyn Cafagna is 34. Blues-rock musician Gary Clark Jr. is 33. Actress Natalie Morales is 32. Actress Amber Riley is 31.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2017, 06:05:24 AM
Thought for Today: "Nothing is mine, I have only nothing but it is enough, it is beautiful and it is all mine." - Katherine Anne Porter, American author (1894-1980).
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: sfish on February 15, 2017, 06:27:14 AM
Good morning Dave, where are you?
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 15, 2017, 06:31:21 AM
Morning Fish & Travellin Dave
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 15, 2017, 06:32:39 AM
Mostly a chit show for the daily deals this morning.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: sfish on February 15, 2017, 06:37:30 AM
Mostly a chit show for the daily deals this morning.
That might be an understatement, morning Tex
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 15, 2017, 06:56:01 AM
Time to get ready for another long day.  Later Folks
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2017, 07:02:16 AM
Good morning Dave, where are you?
This week it's Asheboro NC.  (Near Greensboro, Winston Salem)
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2017, 07:04:02 AM
Morning Fishy and CarolinaDave.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: sfish on February 15, 2017, 07:13:38 AM
Offerings at CBid are steadily increasing, up over 400 closing today
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 15, 2017, 07:27:13 AM
G'Morning, Hearts and Flowers... guess everyone's still sleeping off their big meal from last night.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 15, 2017, 07:28:50 AM
Offerings at CBid are steadily increasing, up over 400 closing today

That's good news. Would hate to think we'd have to outbid our own for a deal...  ;)

Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 15, 2017, 07:37:09 AM
Only one NR deal remaining on the Mash. I know there have been similar deals for the price, but it seems like it's been awhile for an appearance here nearing $3.35/stick... after code.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Threebean on February 15, 2017, 07:47:37 AM
Offerings at CBid are steadily increasing, up over 400 closing today
Free early-bird ship this morning at the Place.  It's something.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Threebean on February 15, 2017, 07:48:37 AM
Good morning Steve, Fishy, and Daves. Chilly 41 deg here this morning, but up to low 60's and sunny later.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 15, 2017, 07:48:48 AM
Only one NR deal remaining on the Mash. I know there have been similar deals for the price, but it seems like it's been awhile for an appearance here nearing $3.35/stick... after code.

I see there's (2) deals on the bid now at $57... 16+ hours to go though. Wonder how close to to $84 shipped they will get.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2017, 07:51:20 AM
What's up, boys?
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 15, 2017, 07:51:49 AM
Offerings at CBid are steadily increasing, up over 400 closing today
Free early-bird ship this morning at the Place.  It's something.

It's worth the wait if you already had something carted or in mind. I usually get the Oliva V No4's if they are in stock for @$82, but have good inventory for now.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2017, 07:51:54 AM
Nothing from Tony and his late nighters today?
I was exhausted last night.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 15, 2017, 07:54:38 AM
Good morning Steve, Fishy, and Daves. Chilly 41 deg here this morning, but up to low 60's and sunny later.

Howdy, Mark. Dare I ask how the dentist went? Seems I remember you swallowed the last one.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 15, 2017, 07:56:19 AM
What's up, boys?

Morning, Tony. Rainy morning here. Almost as much water spraying from the roadway as the sky... slow goin'
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 15, 2017, 07:57:10 AM
Nothing from Tony and his late nighters today?
I was exhausted last night.

You got lucky then?
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2017, 08:00:53 AM
Nothing from Tony and his late nighters today?
I was exhausted last night.

You got lucky then?
Hahaha. Not even close.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Threebean on February 15, 2017, 08:01:59 AM
Good morning Steve, Fishy, and Daves. Chilly 41 deg here this morning, but up to low 60's and sunny later.
Howdy, Mark. Dare I ask how the dentist went? Seems I remember you swallowed the last one.
Ha, indeed.  Waited 25 minutes yesterday and gave up on them.  Going back today to get a replacement #3, as they f'kd up #2.  So yeah, third times the charm.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on February 15, 2017, 08:10:53 AM
Does this dentist have a chair inside the gas station or work out of a shed in the parking lot?
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Threebean on February 15, 2017, 08:12:45 AM
Does this dentist have a chair inside the gas station or work out of a shed in the parking lot?
Been going there for 20 + years, then about 2 yrs ago he sold his practice to a younger dentist.  Thought at first it would continue as before but now that's obviously not the case.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 15, 2017, 08:12:59 AM
Nothing from Tony and his late nighters today?
I was exhausted last night.

You got lucky then?
Hahaha. Not even close.

CNS... Guess the late visit from the inlaws put some water on that fire.  ;)
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2017, 08:13:28 AM
Nothing from Tony and his late nighters today?
I was exhausted last night.
Sounding more and more like Dean .
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2017, 08:14:15 AM
Morning Steve,  Mr. Bean and RomeoTony.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2017, 08:14:47 AM
What's up, boys?

Morning, Tony. Rainy morning here. Almost as much water spraying from the roadway as the sky... slow goin'
Haven't been outside yet but getting ready to drop off the kiddies. Seems nice out. Hoping to sneak in a cigar. Probably not one from the short list. 😉
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2017, 08:17:22 AM
Nothing from Tony and his late nighters today?
I was exhausted last night.
Sounding more and more like Dean .
Speaking of CassanovaDean...he check in yet?  Hope he survived last night.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2017, 08:21:04 AM
Good morning Steve, Fishy, and Daves. Chilly 41 deg here this morning, but up to low 60's and sunny later.
Howdy, Mark. Dare I ask how the dentist went? Seems I remember you swallowed the last one.
Ha, indeed.  Waited 25 minutes yesterday and gave up on them.  Going back today to get a replacement #3, as they f'kd up #2.  So yeah, third times the charm.
Why don't you just have the dentist install it straight in your ass and slip the digestive track this time?
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 15, 2017, 08:22:34 AM
Morning Steve,  Mr. Bean and RomeoTony.

Morning, Dave... Back to your travellin ways
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2017, 08:22:55 AM
Nothing from Tony and his late nighters today?
I was exhausted last night.

You got lucky then?
Hahaha. Not even close.

CNS... Guess the late visit from the inlaws put some water on that fire.  ;)
Trust me. There was never a fire, nor a wife, to put out.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 15, 2017, 08:25:18 AM
Nothing from Tony and his late nighters today?
I was exhausted last night.
Sounding more and more like Dean .
Speaking of CassanovaDean...he check in yet?  Hope he survived last night.

He was running full service for all the lady's in one night? He may need some hydration...
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Threebean on February 15, 2017, 08:39:51 AM
Good morning Steve, Fishy, and Daves. Chilly 41 deg here this morning, but up to low 60's and sunny later.
Howdy, Mark. Dare I ask how the dentist went? Seems I remember you swallowed the last one.
Ha, indeed.  Waited 25 minutes yesterday and gave up on them.  Going back today to get a replacement #3, as they f'kd up #2.  So yeah, third times the charm.
Why don't you just have the dentist install it straight in your ass and slip the digestive track this time?
Definitely would be more fun that way.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 15, 2017, 08:46:38 AM
Nothing from Tony and his late nighters today?
I was exhausted last night.
Sounding more and more like Dean .
Speaking of CassanovaDean...he check in yet?  Hope he survived last night.

I'm good. got through the day unscathed.

good morning guys. it's golf day!! stormy here. high winds and calling for severe thunderstorms.
meeting with a rep to finallize my health insurance for April at 11am. got a tree to plant for the lady and I'm good to go.
Short Story before I jump in the shower.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2017, 08:59:34 AM
Nothing from Tony and his late nighters today?
I was exhausted last night.
Sounding more and more like Dean .
Speaking of CassanovaDean...he check in yet?  Hope he survived last night.

I'm good. got through the day unscathed.

good morning guys. it's golf day!! stormy here. high winds and calling for severe thunderstorms.
meeting with a rep to finallize my health insurance for April at 11am. got a tree to plant for the lady and I'm good to go.
Short Story before I jump in the shower.
Longer story during the shower?
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: sfish on February 15, 2017, 09:18:31 AM
Nothing from Tony and his late nighters today?
I was exhausted last night.
Sounding more and more like Dean .
Speaking of CassanovaDean...he check in yet?  Hope he survived last night.

I'm good. got through the day unscathed.

good morning guys. it's golf day!! stormy here. high winds and calling for severe thunderstorms.
meeting with a rep to finallize my health insurance for April at 11am. got a tree to plant for the lady and I'm good to go.
Short Story before I jump in the shower.
Longer story during the shower?
I know you're not getting any from the wife Tony but geez
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2017, 09:26:07 AM
Nothing from Tony and his late nighters today?
I was exhausted last night.
Sounding more and more like Dean .
Speaking of CassanovaDean...he check in yet?  Hope he survived last night.

I'm good. got through the day unscathed.

good morning guys. it's golf day!! stormy here. high winds and calling for severe thunderstorms.
meeting with a rep to finallize my health insurance for April at 11am. got a tree to plant for the lady and I'm good to go.
Short Story before I jump in the shower.
Longer story during the shower?
I know you're not getting any from the wife Tony but geez
Was that controversial?
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 15, 2017, 09:27:25 AM
Nothing from Tony and his late nighters today?
I was exhausted last night.
Sounding more and more like Dean .
Speaking of CassanovaDean...he check in yet?  Hope he survived last night.

I'm good. got through the day unscathed.

good morning guys. it's golf day!! stormy here. high winds and calling for severe thunderstorms.
meeting with a rep to finallize my health insurance for April at 11am. got a tree to plant for the lady and I'm good to go.
Short Story before I jump in the shower.
Longer story during the shower?
I know you're not getting any from the wife Tony but geez
agreed.
golf clubs loaded, tree, shovel, compost, and potting soil loaded.
I'm good to go as soon as I finish my cigar and coffee.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: sfish on February 15, 2017, 09:37:20 AM
Nothing from Tony and his late nighters today?
I was exhausted last night.
Sounding more and more like Dean .
Speaking of CassanovaDean...he check in yet?  Hope he survived last night.

I'm good. got through the day unscathed.

good morning guys. it's golf day!! stormy here. high winds and calling for severe thunderstorms.
meeting with a rep to finallize my health insurance for April at 11am. got a tree to plant for the lady and I'm good to go.
Short Story before I jump in the shower.
Longer story during the shower?
I know you're not getting any from the wife Tony but geez
Was that controversial?
Your thought process
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2017, 09:44:37 AM
Nothing from Tony and his late nighters today?
I was exhausted last night.
Sounding more and more like Dean .
Speaking of CassanovaDean...he check in yet?  Hope he survived last night.

I'm good. got through the day unscathed.

good morning guys. it's golf day!! stormy here. high winds and calling for severe thunderstorms.
meeting with a rep to finallize my health insurance for April at 11am. got a tree to plant for the lady and I'm good to go.
Short Story before I jump in the shower.
Longer story during the shower?
I know you're not getting any from the wife Tony but geez
Was that controversial?
Your thought process
Don't read into it. Just postin'.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Threebean on February 15, 2017, 10:02:38 AM
Nothing from Tony and his late nighters today?
I was exhausted last night.
Sounding more and more like Dean .
Speaking of CassanovaDean...he check in yet?  Hope he survived last night.

I'm good. got through the day unscathed.

good morning guys. it's golf day!! stormy here. high winds and calling for severe thunderstorms.
meeting with a rep to finallize my health insurance for April at 11am. got a tree to plant for the lady and I'm good to go.
Short Story before I jump in the shower.
Longer story during the shower?
I know you're not getting any from the wife Tony but geez
Was that controversial?
Your thought process
Don't read into it. Just postin'.
Minds in the gutter, sheesh!
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2017, 10:04:58 AM
Nothing from Tony and his late nighters today?
I was exhausted last night.
Sounding more and more like Dean .
Speaking of CassanovaDean...he check in yet?  Hope he survived last night.

I'm good. got through the day unscathed.

good morning guys. it's golf day!! stormy here. high winds and calling for severe thunderstorms.
meeting with a rep to finallize my health insurance for April at 11am. got a tree to plant for the lady and I'm good to go.
Short Story before I jump in the shower.
Longer story during the shower?
I know you're not getting any from the wife Tony but geez
Was that controversial?
Your thought process
Don't read into it. Just postin'.
Minds in the gutter, sheesh!
Have you been crowned yet, King Mark?
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: razgueado on February 15, 2017, 10:06:03 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Threebean on February 15, 2017, 10:06:34 AM
Nothing from Tony and his late nighters today?
I was exhausted last night.
Sounding more and more like Dean .
Speaking of CassanovaDean...he check in yet?  Hope he survived last night.

I'm good. got through the day unscathed.

good morning guys. it's golf day!! stormy here. high winds and calling for severe thunderstorms.
meeting with a rep to finallize my health insurance for April at 11am. got a tree to plant for the lady and I'm good to go.
Short Story before I jump in the shower.
Longer story during the shower?
I know you're not getting any from the wife Tony but geez
Was that controversial?
Your thought process
Don't read into it. Just postin'.
Minds in the gutter, sheesh!
Have you been crowned yet, King Mark?
Not yet.  Going to call them prior to heading over there.  Not going to sit there another 25 minutes catching up on what the celebrities wore at the Grammy's.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 15, 2017, 10:09:50 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Morning, Bret... you still diggin' out up there?
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 15, 2017, 10:10:41 AM
[...]

...but, but, but Metallica and Lady Gaga.  ::)
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: razgueado on February 15, 2017, 10:27:30 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Morning, Bret... you still diggin' out up there?
Nah, pretty much gone. Still a few piles of snow here and there. But mostly gone.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: razgueado on February 15, 2017, 10:31:27 AM
La Traviata sampler at the place, 6/19.95 fs. Am I tempted?
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Threebean on February 15, 2017, 10:33:29 AM
La Traviata sampler at the place, 6/19.95 fs. Am I tempted?
Good price, and free ship today.  If you haven't tried them, go for it.  I am not a big fan of the line, but others here are very much so.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Threebean on February 15, 2017, 10:34:57 AM
@Shank: Good sampler if you're still exploring Perdomo: http://www.icontact-archive.com/bbUSYPg6clC1lcTXkDeXpZb19suU-jaz?w=4 (http://www.icontact-archive.com/bbUSYPg6clC1lcTXkDeXpZb19suU-jaz?w=4)
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: sfish on February 15, 2017, 11:31:00 AM
HomosexualOvertone Lull?
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: sfish on February 15, 2017, 11:44:55 AM
Thanks Tony!
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: sfish on February 15, 2017, 11:53:26 AM
Thanks Tony!
And Mark!
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: sfish on February 15, 2017, 12:23:11 PM
Thanks Tony!
And Mark!
And shank!
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: sfish on February 15, 2017, 12:23:40 PM
Thanks Tony!
And Mark!
And shank!
And SteveR!
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: sfish on February 15, 2017, 12:23:55 PM
Thanks Tony!
And Mark!
And shank!
And SteveR!
And Fred!
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: sfish on February 15, 2017, 12:24:10 PM
Thanks Tony!
And Mark!
And shank!
And SteveR!
And Fred!
And TruDog!
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: sfish on February 15, 2017, 12:28:35 PM
Thanks Tony!
And Mark!
And shank!
And SteveR!
And Fred!
And TruDog!
And Yellowstar!
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: sfish on February 15, 2017, 12:31:10 PM
Thanks Tony!
And Mark!
And shank!
And SteveR!
And Fred!
And TruDog!
And Yellowstar!
And Charlie!
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2017, 12:31:45 PM
[...]

That was actually pretty good. She's got some range.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2017, 12:33:26 PM
Thanks Tony!
And Mark!
And shank!
And SteveR!
And Fred!
And TruDog!
And Yellowstar!
And Charlie!
WTF are you going on about?
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: sfish on February 15, 2017, 12:34:39 PM
Thanks Tony!
And Mark!
And shank!
And SteveR!
And Fred!
And TruDog!
And Yellowstar!
And Charlie!
WTF are you going on about?
Huh? Me?
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 15, 2017, 12:38:45 PM
[...]

Meh. Even Metallica isn't what they used to be. I liked Bruno Mars attempt to bring back the Italian track suit... thought you Jersey guys would appreciate that at least. His Prince tribute was on point as well.  ;D
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2017, 12:41:06 PM
[...]

I thought they did well despite the technical difficulties.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 15, 2017, 12:45:02 PM
...but, but, but Metallica and Lady Gaga.  ::)
That was actually pretty good. She's got some range.

Meh. Even Metallica isn't what they used to be. I liked Bruno Mars attempt to bring back the Italian track suit... thought you Jersey guys would appreciate that at least. His Prince tribute was on point as well.  ;D

(http://www.rap-up.com/app/uploads/2017/02/bruno-mars-prince-grammys-2017-340x330.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: sfish on February 15, 2017, 12:45:41 PM
[...]

I can't stand anything the Grammy's has to offer
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 15, 2017, 12:47:46 PM
Thanks Tony!
And Mark!
And shank!
And SteveR!
And Fred!
And TruDog!
And Yellowstar!
And Charlie!
WTF are you going on about?
Huh? Me?

Beer, Whiskey or cigars... GO!
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 15, 2017, 12:52:29 PM
I can't stand anything the Grammy's has to offer

I honestly don't watch or care about any "awards show". I saw the highlights on the morning local news before I left out for work the other day. I wasn't even that much into Bowie. I appreciated his contribution though. The fact some hipster band like the Chainsmokers accepted for him was Laaaaame.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: razgueado on February 15, 2017, 12:55:13 PM
Thanks Tony!
And Mark!
And shank!
And SteveR!
And Fred!
And TruDog!
And Yellowstar!
And Charlie!
WTF are you going on about?
Huh? Me?
He's just begging for attention.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: razgueado on February 15, 2017, 12:57:19 PM
I can't stand anything the Grammy's has to offer

I honestly don't watch or care about any "awards show". I saw the highlights on the morning local news before I left out for work the other day. I wasn't even that much into Bowie. I appreciated his contribution though. The fact some hipster band like the Chainsmokers accepted for him was Laaaaame.
I despise award shows.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 15, 2017, 01:05:48 PM
I can't stand anything the Grammy's has to offer

I honestly don't watch or care about any "awards show". I saw the highlights on the morning local news before I left out for work the other day. I wasn't even that much into Bowie. I appreciated his contribution though. The fact some hipster band like the Chainsmokers accepted for him was Laaaaame.
I despise award shows.

The Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame selection committee is another bullshit operation, imo.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: sfish on February 15, 2017, 01:06:24 PM
I can't stand anything the Grammy's has to offer

I honestly don't watch or care about any "awards show". I saw the highlights on the morning local news before I left out for work the other day. I wasn't even that much into Bowie. I appreciated his contribution though. The fact some hipster band like the Chainsmokers accepted for him was Laaaaame.
I despise award shows.
I just hate the music...and the performances...and all the people trying to be cool
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 15, 2017, 01:12:40 PM
I can't stand anything the Grammy's has to offer

I honestly don't watch or care about any "awards show". I saw the highlights on the morning local news before I left out for work the other day. I wasn't even that much into Bowie. I appreciated his contribution though. The fact some hipster band like the Chainsmokers accepted for him was Laaaaame.
I despise award shows.
I just hate the music...and the performances...and all the people trying to be cool

CNS... That's a lot of hate to walk around with. You should smoke a cigar. Dean says it helps with blood pressure too!
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: sfish on February 15, 2017, 01:15:06 PM
I can't stand anything the Grammy's has to offer

I honestly don't watch or care about any "awards show". I saw the highlights on the morning local news before I left out for work the other day. I wasn't even that much into Bowie. I appreciated his contribution though. The fact some hipster band like the Chainsmokers accepted for him was Laaaaame.
I despise award shows.
I just hate the music...and the performances...and all the people trying to be cool

CNS... That's a lot of hate to walk around with. You should smoke a cigar. Dean says it helps with blood pressure too!
Right? I definitely need to smoke more cigars
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 15, 2017, 01:17:41 PM
Word now on the Browns draft is they'd pass on QB in first round to take Myles Garrett... possibly the smartest thing they've done in years, and would save the career of one Clemson QB.  ;)
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 15, 2017, 01:19:34 PM
I can't stand anything the Grammy's has to offer

I honestly don't watch or care about any "awards show". I saw the highlights on the morning local news before I left out for work the other day. I wasn't even that much into Bowie. I appreciated his contribution though. The fact some hipster band like the Chainsmokers accepted for him was Laaaaame.
I despise award shows.
I just hate the music...and the performances...and all the people trying to be cool

CNS... That's a lot of hate to walk around with. You should smoke a cigar. Dean says it helps with blood pressure too!
Right? I definitely need to smoke more cigars

Me too. I'm already thinking about lighting up a Las Calaveras 2016 when I get out of here.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2017, 01:30:28 PM
I can't stand anything the Grammy's has to offer

I honestly don't watch or care about any "awards show". I saw the highlights on the morning local news before I left out for work the other day. I wasn't even that much into Bowie. I appreciated his contribution though. The fact some hipster band like the Chainsmokers accepted for him was Laaaaame.
I despise award shows.
+1
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2017, 01:33:45 PM

I can't stand anything the Grammy's has to offer

I honestly don't watch or care about any "awards show". I saw the highlights on the morning local news before I left out for work the other day. I wasn't even that much into Bowie. I appreciated his contribution though. The fact some hipster band like the Chainsmokers accepted for him was Laaaaame.
I despise award shows.
I just hate the music...and the performances...and all the people trying to be cool

CNS... That's a lot of hate to walk around with. You should smoke a cigar. Dean says it helps with blood pressure too!

I know you were talking to fish but I think it's sound advice. Hadn't had one of these in a real long time. I'm not disappointed.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170215/cd68f0ced4b8eb38bcb65ecfb74de6ac.jpg)
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on February 15, 2017, 01:39:05 PM
Thanks Tony!
And Mark!
And shank!
And SteveR!
And Fred!
And TruDog!
And Yellowstar!
And Charlie!
WTF are you going on about?
it's just western NJ post whoring at it's best.
Hello boys, had triple AAA jump start the car in the driveway, then went to
Firestone this morning, to get the codes cleared (dashboard lit up like a Xmas tree),
and replace the battery, car is a 2006, and I've had it for a few years, figured it was due.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: sfish on February 15, 2017, 01:40:50 PM

I can't stand anything the Grammy's has to offer

I honestly don't watch or care about any "awards show". I saw the highlights on the morning local news before I left out for work the other day. I wasn't even that much into Bowie. I appreciated his contribution though. The fact some hipster band like the Chainsmokers accepted for him was Laaaaame.
I despise award shows.
I just hate the music...and the performances...and all the people trying to be cool

CNS... That's a lot of hate to walk around with. You should smoke a cigar. Dean says it helps with blood pressure too!

I know you were talking to fish but I think it's sound advice. Hadn't had one of these in a real long time. I'm not disappointed.

(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170215/cd68f0ced4b8eb38bcb65ecfb74de6ac.jpg)
Did shank make you do it?
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on February 15, 2017, 01:40:57 PM
Oh and grabbed a Five Guys little cheeseburger and little fries,
on the walk to work.  $10.36 cents, you know I grabbed a bunch of the "free peanuts".
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: flip from jersey on February 15, 2017, 02:08:56 PM
25 minute lull, that guy flip, can
sure kill the banter.. 8)
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: razgueado on February 15, 2017, 02:17:26 PM
25 minute lull, that guy flip, can
sure kill the banter.. 8)
So can the effin' all-staff meeting I'm having to sit through. Jayzus.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 15, 2017, 02:17:44 PM
25 minute lull, that guy flip, can
sure kill the banter.. 8)

I think it was the $10 little cheeseburger... we were waiting on the coupon code. Catsrule was not valid at all locations.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 15, 2017, 02:20:33 PM
25 minute lull, that guy flip, can
sure kill the banter.. 8)
So can the effin' all-staff meeting I'm having to sit through. Jayzus.

In your line of work they could just call it a Staph Infection.  ;)
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: razgueado on February 15, 2017, 02:43:40 PM
25 minute lull, that guy flip, can
sure kill the banter.. 8)
So can the effin' all-staff meeting I'm having to sit through. Jayzus.

In your line of work they could just call it a Staph Infection.  ;)
Bout to give me an infarction.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Threebean on February 15, 2017, 03:42:07 PM

I can't stand anything the Grammy's has to offer

I honestly don't watch or care about any "awards show". I saw the highlights on the morning local news before I left out for work the other day. I wasn't even that much into Bowie. I appreciated his contribution though. The fact some hipster band like the Chainsmokers accepted for him was Laaaaame.
I despise award shows.
I just hate the music...and the performances...and all the people trying to be cool

CNS... That's a lot of hate to walk around with. You should smoke a cigar. Dean says it helps with blood pressure too!

.......Hadn't had one of these in a real long time. I'm not disappointed.
TNWSS
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 15, 2017, 04:08:34 PM
The lull at least left Bean enough time to edit that rookie quote...
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 15, 2017, 04:09:13 PM
New crown, or reschedule?
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: SLY on February 15, 2017, 05:08:46 PM
Oh and grabbed a Five Guys little cheeseburger and little fries,
on the walk to work.  $10.36 cents, you know I grabbed a bunch of the "free peanuts".
Were you stuffed afterwards?  Their "little" fries are a lot!
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: SLY on February 15, 2017, 05:13:35 PM
Afternoon gents.  Hope I can get a good smoke in tonight.
Had a really good CI Legends Copper label (DE) on Sunday out on the KofC deck with coffee & bourbon.  Can't believe how excellent it was: taste, construction, draw, burn ...
It had the old label ... can't vouch for the new.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on February 15, 2017, 05:28:35 PM
Afternoon gents.  Hope I can get a good smoke in tonight.
Had a really good CI Legends Copper label (DE) on Sunday out on the KofC deck with coffee & bourbon.  Can't believe how excellent it was: taste, construction, draw, burn ...
It had the old label ... can't vouch for the new.

Howdy, Sly. Been a little vacant in the Banter today, but I hope you get that smoke worked out. Time for me to head out myself. There's a Las Calaveras at home with my name on it... Enjoy the evening.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2017, 05:33:21 PM
I can't stand anything the Grammy's has to offer

I honestly don't watch or care about any "awards show". I saw the highlights on the morning local news before I left out for work the other day. I wasn't even that much into Bowie. I appreciated his contribution though. The fact some hipster band like the Chainsmokers accepted for him was Laaaaame.
I despise award shows.
I just hate the music...and the performances...and all the people trying to be cool
But other than that, it's fine.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2017, 05:34:32 PM
Word now on the Browns draft is they'd pass on QB in first round to take Myles Garrett... possibly the smartest thing they've done in years, and would save the career of one Clemson QB.  ;)
That would be a blessing...but they have two picks in the first round.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Threebean on February 15, 2017, 05:43:26 PM
New crown, or reschedule?
New crown.  And I didn't swallow it this time (TWSS).
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Threebean on February 15, 2017, 05:45:01 PM
Word now on the Browns draft is they'd pass on QB in first round to take Myles Garrett... possibly the smartest thing they've done in years, and would save the career of one Clemson QB.  ;)
That would be a blessing...but they have two picks in the first round.
If it happens you'll just have to fly to Cleveland now and then for a game and herf with LTG.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2017, 05:54:02 PM
New crown, or reschedule?
New crown.  And I didn't swallow it this time (TWSS).
I thought the rule was that you couldn't TWSS your own post. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2017, 05:55:26 PM
Afternoon gents.  Hope I can get a good smoke in tonight.
Had a really good CI Legends Copper label (DE) on Sunday out on the KofC deck with coffee & bourbon.  Can't believe how excellent it was: taste, construction, draw, burn ...
It had the old label ... can't vouch for the new.
Never smoked one but I've heard good things. I'd try it.

Howdy, SLY.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 15, 2017, 06:01:40 PM
yes, ALWAYS smoke more cigars. golf was fun, high winds and rain. wasn't pretty but it was fun. very few golfers on the course. fair weather bastards I guess.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Threebean on February 15, 2017, 06:03:09 PM
New crown, or reschedule?
New crown.  And I didn't swallow it this time (TWSS).
I thought the rule was that you couldn't TWSS your own post. Sheesh.
Rule?  We ain't got no stickin' rules!  Besides, sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hands.....
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2017, 06:08:05 PM
New crown, or reschedule?
New crown.  And I didn't swallow it this time (TWSS).
I thought the rule was that you couldn't TWSS your own post. Sheesh.
Rule?  We ain't got no stickin' rules!  Besides, sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hands.....
I hear ya, brother.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on February 15, 2017, 06:11:12 PM
Word now on the Browns draft is they'd pass on QB in first round to take Myles Garrett... possibly the smartest thing they've done in years, and would save the career of one Clemson QB.  ;)
That would be a blessing...but they have two picks in the first round.
If it happens you'll just have to fly to Cleveland now and then for a game and herf with LTG.
Sittin' in the Dawg Pound with DaveDave!  Huzzah!
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on February 15, 2017, 06:13:09 PM
Afternoon gents.  Hope I can get a good smoke in tonight.
Had a really good CI Legends Copper label (DE) on Sunday out on the KofC deck with coffee & bourbon.  Can't believe how excellent it was: taste, construction, draw, burn ...
It had the old label ... can't vouch for the new.
Never smoked one but I've heard good things. I'd try it.

Howdy, SLY.
Gak!  Sent mine to Timmeh (gervasio).
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on February 15, 2017, 06:22:02 PM
New crown, or reschedule?
New crown.  And I didn't swallow it this time (TWSS).
I thought the rule was that you couldn't TWSS your own post. Sheesh.
Rule?  We ain't got no stickin' rules!  Besides, sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hands.....
I hear ya, brother.
So sez the ruler of the roost.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: SLY on February 15, 2017, 06:30:48 PM
Afternoon gents.  Hope I can get a good smoke in tonight.
Had a really good CI Legends Copper label (DE) on Sunday out on the KofC deck with coffee & bourbon.  Can't believe how excellent it was: taste, construction, draw, burn ...
It had the old label ... can't vouch for the new.

Howdy, Sly. Been a little vacant in the Banter today, but I hope you get that smoke worked out. Time for me to head out myself. There's a Las Calaveras at home with my name on it... Enjoy the evening.
ByS, I wish the guys who abandoned the CI Banter would have come over here, sheesh.  That's the main reason that Tony started this banter, thinking that one day, CI may pull the plug, and he didn't want to lose touch with everyone.  I don't go on FaceBook, I did participate in the sister's forum briefly, but preferred the continuous single thread of CI's banter and this one.
Re: the Las Calaveras - the write up for the La Imperiosa leaves the impression that it's essentially the same cigar.  Never had the first, but was impressed with the latter.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2017, 06:46:08 PM
SLY brings up an interesting point. I almost want to create a poll to get y'alls feedback...

Would you like to have multiple threads on here? Wenglish had asked me for that a long while back. I can easily do that. In fact, without any modification to the site at all, you all can do it now. I'd probably just have to provide a bit of instruction.

My 2¢: I'm too old or set in my ways to be able to follow more than one thread. The banter is a time suck as it is. Imagine hopping from thread to thread and refreshing? Also, I've been on forums where half the posts are folks scolding one another for using the wrong thread.

But with all that said, I'd still entertain it if that's what y'all really wanted.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: sfish on February 15, 2017, 07:07:25 PM
SLY brings up an interesting point. I almost want to create a poll to get y'alls feedback...

Would you like to have multiple threads on here? Wenglish had asked me for that a long while back. I can easily do that. In fact, without any modification to the site at all, you all can do it now. I'd probably just have to provide a bit of instruction.

My 2¢: I'm too old or set in my ways to be able to follow more than one thread. The banter is a time suck as it is. Imagine hopping from thread to thread and refreshing? Also, I've been on forums where half the posts are folks scolding one another for using the wrong thread.

But with all that said, I'd still entertain it if that's what y'all really wanted.
I like this format myself. I checked out the Ccom banter but I didn't like the layout, found it confusing and lacking flow
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 15, 2017, 07:10:48 PM
SLY brings up an interesting point. I almost want to create a poll to get y'alls feedback...

Would you like to have multiple threads on here? Wenglish had asked me for that a long while back. I can easily do that. In fact, without any modification to the site at all, you all can do it now. I'd probably just have to provide a bit of instruction.

My 2¢: I'm too old or set in my ways to be able to follow more than one thread. The banter is a time suck as it is. Imagine hopping from thread to thread and refreshing? Also, I've been on forums where half the posts are folks scolding one another for using the wrong thread.

But with all that said, I'd still entertain it if that's what y'all really wanted.
I like this format myself. I checked out the Ccom banter but I didn't like the layout, found it confusing and lacking flow
I agree all around with Scott.
"Keep It Simple Stupid" works well for me.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2017, 08:17:24 PM
New crown, or reschedule?
New crown.  And I didn't swallow it this time (TWSS).
I thought the rule was that you couldn't TWSS your own post. Sheesh.
Rule?  We ain't got no stickin' rules!  Besides, sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hands.....
Just ask Tony!
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2017, 08:19:44 PM
[...]

That is what they say, must be fake news.  Both are good, I prefer the original Las Calaveras.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2017, 08:20:59 PM
SLY brings up an interesting point. I almost want to create a poll to get y'alls feedback...

Would you like to have multiple threads on here? Wenglish had asked me for that a long while back. I can easily do that. In fact, without any modification to the site at all, you all can do it now. I'd probably just have to provide a bit of instruction.

My 2¢: I'm too old or set in my ways to be able to follow more than one thread. The banter is a time suck as it is. Imagine hopping from thread to thread and refreshing? Also, I've been on forums where half the posts are folks scolding one another for using the wrong thread.

But with all that said, I'd still entertain it if that's what y'all really wanted.
If it's easy....no thanks.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2017, 08:23:08 PM
SLY brings up an interesting point. I almost want to create a poll to get y'alls feedback...

Would you like to have multiple threads on here? Wenglish had asked me for that a long while back. I can easily do that. In fact, without any modification to the site at all, you all can do it now. I'd probably just have to provide a bit of instruction.

My 2¢: I'm too old or set in my ways to be able to follow more than one thread. The banter is a time suck as it is. Imagine hopping from thread to thread and refreshing? Also, I've been on forums where half the posts are folks scolding one another for using the wrong thread.

But with all that said, I'd still entertain it if that's what y'all really wanted.
I like this format myself. I checked out the Ccom banter but I didn't like the layout, found it confusing and lacking flow
Appreciate the feedback. That's my take too but maybe that's because I'm an ornery bastard.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2017, 08:28:08 PM
New crown, or reschedule?
New crown.  And I didn't swallow it this time (TWSS).
I thought the rule was that you couldn't TWSS your own post. Sheesh.
Rule?  We ain't got no stickin' rules!  Besides, sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hands.....
Just ask Tony!
Too late, gramps.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on February 15, 2017, 08:35:36 PM
SLY brings up an interesting point. I almost want to create a poll to get y'alls feedback...

Would you like to have multiple threads on here? Wenglish had asked me for that a long while back. I can easily do that. In fact, without any modification to the site at all, you all can do it now. I'd probably just have to provide a bit of instruction.

My 2¢: I'm too old or set in my ways to be able to follow more than one thread. The banter is a time suck as it is. Imagine hopping from thread to thread and refreshing? Also, I've been on forums where half the posts are folks scolding one another for using the wrong thread.

But with all that said, I'd still entertain it if that's what y'all really wanted.
The attraction of the CI Banter was it was more like a conversation than a collection of messages.  Never got a warm fuzzy at the sis though they'll tell you just the opposite.  Barry was a big fan and wound up spending his posting time over there.  Part of the wet coast crowd migrated over as well.  Keep up the good work Tony.  Ideally wish we could all agree to disagree and hang together.  It was all the varied points of view that made the banter what it was.  Cigarfest just seemed like an extension of hanging on out the banter.  Stepping off the soapbox.  Just reminiscin'…
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2017, 08:42:13 PM
[...]

Well said, Mike. Sounds like most of our regulars prefer this format.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Threebean on February 15, 2017, 08:46:33 PM
[...]

Yeah, don't change nuthin'.  On the other hand, about the star award system....
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on February 15, 2017, 08:54:40 PM
[...]

Sly - there's still a bunch of the CI guys that don't get along with some the guys here. I think the timing of Tony's banter saved a lot of people going by the wayside. there isn't anyone I don't get along with, but that's me. the dynamics of social media and everyone getting along just doesn't work. look at the POTUS and Twitter.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2017, 08:55:56 PM
FYI, as long as someone has greater than Newbie Status (keeps the robots from creating a thread filled with spam), he can create his own thread in the calendar. Then he just shares that web address with others. Just note that there won't be a flip and the thread isn't private.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2017, 08:59:28 PM
[...]

Hahaha
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on February 15, 2017, 09:28:01 PM
[...]

What, you want piles of Happy Poop instead?
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Threebean on February 15, 2017, 09:31:18 PM
[...]

I believe that one is taken.  Darn the luck.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2017, 09:33:33 PM
New crown, or reschedule?
New crown.  And I didn't swallow it this time (TWSS).
I thought the rule was that you couldn't TWSS your own post. Sheesh.
Rule?  We ain't got no stickin' rules!  Besides, sometimes you just have to take matters into your own hands.....
Just ask Tony!
Too late, gramps.
Long distance, slow connection.....what can I say.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2017, 09:44:36 PM
[...]

You could always claim Fishy's purple penises....apparently he's not using them.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2017, 09:48:25 PM
[...]

You lost me.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on February 15, 2017, 09:50:19 PM
[...]

TWSS
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2017, 09:56:06 PM
[...]

You brought up alternates to stars (for special people)
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on February 15, 2017, 09:56:27 PM
Evening CB!
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on February 15, 2017, 10:05:14 PM
Evening CB!
Evening Dave.  Casa Magna Colorado double toro going here.  RG is bit more than I prefer but these were a good buy and the RG didn't seem like it was that big.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2017, 10:18:31 PM
[...]

Ahhhh. That's not a bad idea.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2017, 10:22:26 PM
Evening CB!
Evening Dave.  Casa Magna Colorado double toro going here.  RG is bit more than I prefer but these were a good buy and the RG didn't seem like it was that big.
I smoked a 54 RG today and noticed it was larger than I'd like.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: Thor on February 15, 2017, 10:28:28 PM
Evening everybody. Just a quick post before bed - been a long day and looking forward to seeing the insides of my lids. Afoc, for what it's worth I vote for the current format - I think a continuous thread flows better and like you said, it's easier to follow.

Nice thing about the place.biz is you can pick up single sticks on those days with free early bird shipping. Picked up 3 of the LGC artesanos - wanted to them try for awhile. Carry on guys. Peace.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on February 15, 2017, 11:16:07 PM
Evening CB!
Evening Dave.  Casa Magna Colorado double toro going here.  RG is bit more than I prefer but these were a good buy and the RG didn't seem like it was that big.
I smoked a 54 RG today and noticed it was larger than I'd like.
The Goldilocks zone - not too big, not too small, just right.  TWGS.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on February 15, 2017, 11:26:04 PM
Evening everybody. Just a quick post before bed - been a long day and looking forward to seeing the insides of my lids. Afoc, for what it's worth I vote for the current format - I think a continuous thread flows better and like you said, it's easier to follow.

Nice thing about the place.biz is you can pick up single sticks on those days with free early bird shipping. Picked up 3 of the LGC artesanos - wanted to them try for awhile. Carry on guys. Peace.
I need to remember that.  Thanks thor.
Title: Re: 2/15/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on February 15, 2017, 11:40:47 PM

Evening everybody. Just a quick post before bed - been a long day and looking forward to seeing the insides of my lids. Afoc, for what it's worth I vote for the current format - I think a continuous thread flows better and like you said, it's easier to follow.

Nice thing about the place.biz is you can pick up single sticks on those days with free early bird shipping. Picked up 3 of the LGC artesanos - wanted to them try for awhile. Carry on guys. Peace.

Hiya Thor. Haven't had one of those Artesanos in a while but I really liked them. Thanks for your feedback.