Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

hello Mark and Brett.

School just called, youngest has a fever and is throwing up, probably due to the test they had in gym today. This fuggin' kid, I swear.

EDIT: Apparently, she only coughed up blood. Which isn't surprising, since her throat is raw from coughing the last few days. Sheesh.

School just called, youngest has a fever and is throwing up, probably due to the test they had in gym today. This fuggin' kid, I swear.

EDIT: Apparently, she only coughed up blood. Which isn't surprising, since her throat is raw from coughing the last few days. Sheesh.
None of that sounds good.  Better get her home before someone decides she should be quarantined.

School just called, youngest has a fever and is throwing up, probably due to the test they had in gym today. This fuggin' kid, I swear.

EDIT: Apparently, she only coughed up blood. Which isn't surprising, since her throat is raw from coughing the last few days. Sheesh.
good luck with that one. 😢

what day is it?

School just called, youngest has a fever and is throwing up, probably due to the test they had in gym today. This fuggin' kid, I swear.

EDIT: Apparently, she only coughed up blood. Which isn't surprising, since her throat is raw from coughing the last few days. Sheesh.
None of that sounds good.  Better get her home before someone decides she should be quarantined.
They took her temp right after this test where she ran 38 laps around the gym. Of fucking course she's gonna have a slightly higher temp after that. 2 other kids were in at the same time with the same higher temp. That school office is a damn joke.

School just called, youngest has a fever and is throwing up, probably due to the test they had in gym today. This fuggin' kid, I swear.

EDIT: Apparently, she only coughed up blood. Which isn't surprising, since her throat is raw from coughing the last few days. Sheesh.
None of that sounds good.  Better get her home before someone decides she should be quarantined.
They took her temp right after this test where she ran 38 laps around the gym. Of fucking course she's gonna have a slightly higher temp after that. 2 other kids were in at the same time with the same higher temp. That school office is a damn joke.
I would hate to be a teacher or school administrator. no matter what they do someone has a different point of view. it's no win either way.

School just called, youngest has a fever and is throwing up, probably due to the test they had in gym today. This fuggin' kid, I swear.

EDIT: Apparently, she only coughed up blood. Which isn't surprising, since her throat is raw from coughing the last few days. Sheesh.
None of that sounds good.  Better get her home before someone decides she should be quarantined.
They took her temp right after this test where she ran 38 laps around the gym. Of fucking course she's gonna have a slightly higher temp after that. 2 other kids were in at the same time with the same higher temp. That school office is a damn joke.
I would hate to be a teacher or school administrator. no matter what they do someone has a different point of view. it's no win either way.
Well, her fever was 99.4. That's not even high enough that we'd be required to keep her home.

School just called, youngest has a fever and is throwing up, probably due to the test they had in gym today. This fuggin' kid, I swear.

EDIT: Apparently, she only coughed up blood. Which isn't surprising, since her throat is raw from coughing the last few days. Sheesh.
None of that sounds good.  Better get her home before someone decides she should be quarantined.
They took her temp right after this test where she ran 38 laps around the gym. Of fucking course she's gonna have a slightly higher temp after that. 2 other kids were in at the same time with the same higher temp. That school office is a damn joke.
I would hate to be a teacher or school administrator. no matter what they do someone has a different point of view. it's no win either way.
Well, her fever was 99.4. That's not even high enough that we'd be required to keep her home.
oh I understand, especially after running around in a hit gym besides.

btw - I bought all the fixins to make tacos for tonight, including an avacado for the redhead.

[...]

Our problem is that the elementary school really spoiled us, because their office staff was amazing. The next school up, they all have their thumbs up their asses.

Today's AJF. No I didnt give up cigars for lent.

School just called, youngest has a fever and is throwing up, probably due to the test they had in gym today. This fuggin' kid, I swear.

EDIT: Apparently, she only coughed up blood. Which isn't surprising, since her throat is raw from coughing the last few days. Sheesh.
None of that sounds good.  Better get her home before someone decides she should be quarantined.
Or put down...sounds like Rabies to me.

School just called, youngest has a fever and is throwing up, probably due to the test they had in gym today. This fuggin' kid, I swear.

EDIT: Apparently, she only coughed up blood. Which isn't surprising, since her throat is raw from coughing the last few days. Sheesh.
None of that sounds good.  Better get her home before someone decides she should be quarantined.
Or put down...sounds like Rabies to me.
I'll keep you posted.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7