CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: 2/26/2020  (Read 5809 times)

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
Re: 2/26/2020
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2020, 10:46:58 AM »

hello Mark and Brett.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2020, 11:14:11 AM »

School just called, youngest has a fever and is throwing up, probably due to the test they had in gym today. This fuggin' kid, I swear.

EDIT: Apparently, she only coughed up blood. Which isn't surprising, since her throat is raw from coughing the last few days. Sheesh.

Threebean

« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2020, 11:44:07 AM »

School just called, youngest has a fever and is throwing up, probably due to the test they had in gym today. This fuggin' kid, I swear.

EDIT: Apparently, she only coughed up blood. Which isn't surprising, since her throat is raw from coughing the last few days. Sheesh.
None of that sounds good.  Better get her home before someone decides she should be quarantined.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2020, 11:52:46 AM »

good luck with that one. 😢

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2020, 11:55:31 AM »

what day is it?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2020, 12:41:09 PM »

None of that sounds good.  Better get her home before someone decides she should be quarantined.
They took her temp right after this test where she ran 38 laps around the gym. Of fucking course she's gonna have a slightly higher temp after that. 2 other kids were in at the same time with the same higher temp. That school office is a damn joke.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2020, 12:54:50 PM »

They took her temp right after this test where she ran 38 laps around the gym. Of fucking course she's gonna have a slightly higher temp after that. 2 other kids were in at the same time with the same higher temp. That school office is a damn joke.
I would hate to be a teacher or school administrator. no matter what they do someone has a different point of view. it's no win either way.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2020, 12:59:28 PM »

I would hate to be a teacher or school administrator. no matter what they do someone has a different point of view. it's no win either way.
Well, her fever was 99.4. That's not even high enough that we'd be required to keep her home.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2020, 01:08:59 PM »

Well, her fever was 99.4. That's not even high enough that we'd be required to keep her home.
oh I understand, especially after running around in a hit gym besides.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2020, 01:10:46 PM »

btw - I bought all the fixins to make tacos for tonight, including an avacado for the redhead.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2020, 01:16:56 PM »

oh I understand, especially after running around in a hit gym besides.
Our problem is that the elementary school really spoiled us, because their office staff was amazing. The next school up, they all have their thumbs up their asses.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2020, 01:37:02 PM »

Today's AJF. No I didnt give up cigars for lent.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2020, 01:39:05 PM »

Or put down...sounds like Rabies to me.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2020, 01:39:59 PM »

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #74 on: February 26, 2020, 01:58:11 PM »

Or put down...sounds like Rabies to me.
I'll keep you posted.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7