Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Good morning Gentlemen. Morning cigar before lunch and a movie with the Fam.
What are you seeing?
I was just about to ask the same. My family is also taking in a movie today, while I figure out how to pay for it.
Between tickets and concessions, I suggest a second mortgage.
Yeah movies aren't cheap but something's are better on the big screen.
We are going to see Sonic the hedgehog.
What about you, Tony, what's your family seeing?

Good morning Gentlemen. Morning cigar before lunch and a movie with the Fam.
What are you seeing?
I was just about to ask the same. My family is also taking in a movie today, while I figure out how to pay for it.
Between tickets and concessions, I suggest a second mortgage.
Yeah movies aren't cheap but something's are better on the big screen.
We are going to see Sonic the hedgehog.
What about you, Tony, what's your family seeing?

That one being re-released this week then? ;)

Good morning Gentlemen. Morning cigar before lunch and a movie with the Fam.
What are you seeing?
I was just about to ask the same. My family is also taking in a movie today, while I figure out how to pay for it.
Between tickets and concessions, I suggest a second mortgage.
Yeah movies aren't cheap but something's are better on the big screen.
We are going to see Sonic the hedgehog.
What about you, Tony, what's your family seeing?

That one being re-released this week then? ;)
Seems like an appropriate selection for MrMomTony's family.

Good morning Gentlemen. Morning cigar before lunch and a movie with the Fam.
What are you seeing?
I was just about to ask the same. My family is also taking in a movie today, while I figure out how to pay for it.
Between tickets and concessions, I suggest a second mortgage.
Yeah movies aren't cheap but something's are better on the big screen.
We are going to see Sonic the hedgehog.
What about you, Tony, what's your family seeing?

That one being re-released this week then? ;)
Seems like an appropriate selection for MrMomTony's family.
No arguments here.

Good morning Gentlemen. Morning cigar before lunch and a movie with the Fam.
What are you seeing?
I was just about to ask the same. My family is also taking in a movie today, while I figure out how to pay for it.
Between tickets and concessions, I suggest a second mortgage.
Yeah movies aren't cheap but something's are better on the big screen.
We are going to see Sonic the hedgehog.
I'm not interested in that one but I've actually heard good things about it.

Good morning Gentlemen. Morning cigar before lunch and a movie with the Fam.
What are you seeing?
I was just about to ask the same. My family is also taking in a movie today, while I figure out how to pay for it.
Between tickets and concessions, I suggest a second mortgage.
Yeah movies aren't cheap but something's are better on the big screen.
We are going to see Sonic the hedgehog.
What about you, Tony, what's your family seeing?
I have no idea.

Good morning Gentlemen. Morning cigar before lunch and a movie with the Fam.
What are you seeing?
I was just about to ask the same. My family is also taking in a movie today, while I figure out how to pay for it.
Between tickets and concessions, I suggest a second mortgage.
Yeah movies aren't cheap but something's are better on the big screen.
We are going to see Sonic the hedgehog.
What about you, Tony, what's your family seeing?

We watched Beetlejuice at home last night. Recently saw the Broadway show which was much better than the movie.

Good morning Gentlemen. Morning cigar before lunch and a movie with the Fam.
What are you seeing?
I was just about to ask the same. My family is also taking in a movie today, while I figure out how to pay for it.
Between tickets and concessions, I suggest a second mortgage.
Yeah movies aren't cheap but something's are better on the big screen.
We are going to see Sonic the hedgehog.
What about you, Tony, what's your family seeing?

We watched Beetlejuice at home last night. Recently saw the Broadway show which was much better than the movie.
I seen a production of Cinderella with my niece on Saturday for her high school and was actually impressed.

Hazzuh!

Looks like everybody huzzaed

Getting closer to page 5 on this holiday Monday afternoon is more than we could have expected.

Fine afternoon on the patio.

Getting closer to page 5 on this holiday Monday afternoon is more than we could have expected.
You set your goals too low.

Fine afternoon on the patio.
Definitely. I'm thinking about sneaking out early to do the same. Still haven't looked to see what I have available for smoking.

Fine afternoon on the patio.
Definitely. I'm thinking about sneaking out early to do the same. Still haven't looked to see what I have available for smoking.
I'm looking at a Back2Back Nicaraguan by Davidoff. It's supposedly the reincarnation of the Room 101 Big Payback. Not that those were anything too special but it's got over a year of age on it and now's as good a time as any.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5