CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12

Author Topic: 4/27/2016  (Read 18075 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 4/27/2016
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2016, 07:10:33 AM »

Morning, all. Quick 5 hour shift today, then off until next Thursday for CF/wife's surgery. Fun times!
You are still allowed to check in when you're off you know...
Well, when I'm at CF, I'll be in the middle of nowhere where I rarely get a signal, and the house doesn't have wifi. When the wife has surgery, I'll be a little busy then, too, taking care of the kids, the house and her. ;)
Sounds a little Fishy to me. ::)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2016, 07:10:45 AM »

Morning, all. Quick 5 hour shift today, then off until next Thursday for CF/wife's surgery. Fun times!
TNWSS
She's going to be laid up.  He's going to have plenty of time to enjoy his cigars and chat with us!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2016, 07:12:34 AM »

Well, when I'm at CF, I'll be in the middle of nowhere where I rarely get a signal, and the house doesn't have wifi. When the wife has surgery, I'll be a little busy then, too, taking care of the kids, the house and her. ;)
The kids will be at school, she will be napping (and if not, just up her dose) and you have the better part of the day.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2016, 07:15:36 AM »

I sure do luv hotel coffee!

But, I have not heard a hair dryer all morning and that is quite nice!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2016, 07:15:54 AM »

good morning guys. it's GOLF DAY!!!
lady has been sick the past few days and she is NOT a nice person to be around when she's sick. I'll be working with her son the tomorrow and Saturday putting up insulation and repairing a set of steps for him.
1876 Reserve maduro robusto and coffee here. when the cigar is done I got shopping to do.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2016, 07:16:41 AM »

The kids will be at school, she will be napping (and if not, just up her dose) and you have the better part of the day.
He will probably have to be charging his phone........... Face it, he is not allowed to Banter at home.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2016, 07:18:48 AM »

lady has been sick the past few days and she is NOT a nice person to be around when she's sick. I'll be working with her son the tomorrow and Saturday putting up insulation and repairing a set of steps for him.
1876 Reserve maduro robusto and coffee here. when the cigar is done I got shopping to do.
Morning Dean.

Dean, if married you have to be around them when they are not nice but otherwise you avoid them if not being nice..........and find someone who is being nice!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2016, 07:21:39 AM »

At least this hotel has a nice place  to smoke cigars along with free beer for an hour or so.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2016, 07:22:44 AM »

@ Dean, very good price on Short Stories at the Page.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2016, 07:25:00 AM »

He will probably have to be charging his phone........... Face it, he is not allowed to Banter at home.
You're right, I'm not like most of you guys, I actually like spending time with my wife at night after the kids go to bed.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2016, 07:25:42 AM »

TNWSS
She's going to be laid up.  He's going to have plenty of time to enjoy his cigars and chat with us!
You make it sound so simple!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2016, 07:25:50 AM »

NJ Governor at the Springstein Concert dancing last night, I must say though it sure could have been Tony with a wig on.

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #42 on: April 27, 2016, 07:32:26 AM »

Morning Dean.

Dean, if married you have to be around them when they are not nice but otherwise you avoid them if not being nice..........and find someone who is being nice!
when she is sick she is not around by choice and I spend my time with that redhead on the water south of here. too many NICE women here for me to be around a miserable one.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2016, 07:34:38 AM »

Morning Dean.

when she is sick she is not around by choice and I spend my time with that redhead on the water south of here. too many NICE women here for me to be around a miserable one.
Now you are making good sense!

FloridaDean

• Fondling Member
  • Revered Status
  • oh well.....
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2016, 07:35:06 AM »

@ Dean, very good price on Short Stories at the Page.
do I really need a box of 25? of course I do.
thanks Dave.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12