CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

Author Topic: 4/27/2016  (Read 18076 times)

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
Re: 4/27/2016
« Reply #165 on: April 27, 2016, 09:20:18 PM »

Attention Joanna Whores - you must paint your house immediately !

"Fixer Upper" fans and DYI-ers, get ready to shop Joanna Gaines' paint line.

Magnolia Home by Joanna GainesPaint is now available at MagnoliaMarket.com.
The beloved home renovator has dreamed up 25 shades of classic colors with names like "Wedding Band," "Ella Rose" and "Shiplap."

"Working with the KILZ® Brand to develop my own paint collection was an amazing opportunity because paint is the easiest and most dramatic way to transform a space," Gaines said in a prepared statement. "I'm often asked for advice on selecting paint colors and I want to make that process simpler--that's why I chose 25 classic and effortless colors to launch the new paint line with. I hope these colors come to mean as much to others in their own homes as they do to me."
Pimpin' herself out to Big Paint.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #166 on: April 27, 2016, 09:45:47 PM »

The beloved home renovator has dreamed up 25 shades of classic colors with names like "Wedding Band," "Ella Rose" and "Shiplap."

"Working with the KILZ® Brand to develop my own paint collection was an amazing opportunity because paint is the easiest and most dramatic way to transform a space," Gaines said in a prepared statement. "I'm often asked for advice on selecting paint colors and I want to make that process simpler--that's why I chose 25 classic and effortless colors to launch the new paint line with. I hope these colors come to mean as much to others in their own homes as they do to me."
I'm in! Where do I pick some up?

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #167 on: April 27, 2016, 10:05:21 PM »

From yo' pimpin' paint stoe.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #168 on: April 27, 2016, 10:23:54 PM »

From yo' pimpin' paint stoe.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]