Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12

« Reply #135 on: April 27, 2016, 01:24:41 PM »

Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.
Morning Raz.  Afternoon Bean.  All the bad weather managed to pass us by yesterday.

« Reply #136 on: April 27, 2016, 01:26:22 PM »

time to go get lunch, maybe a calzone or a sausage & pepper sub
Morning Flip, get something good for lunch!
Got a chicken cutlet sub, with mozzarella, fresh tomato,
lettuce, relish & hot sauce.
For dessert a medium Italian ice, mango & coconut.
Put the mango in the coconut.
Just ordered up a hand cut chicken fried steak with gravy and home cut French fries!
Afternoon "just north of the border" Dave.  Gotta have mashed potatoes with your chicken fried steak.
Wrong!

« Reply #137 on: April 27, 2016, 01:36:00 PM »

time to go get lunch, maybe a calzone or a sausage & pepper sub
Morning Flip, get something good for lunch!
Got a chicken cutlet sub, with mozzarella, fresh tomato,
lettuce, relish & hot sauce.
For dessert a medium Italian ice, mango & coconut.
Put the mango in the coconut.
Just ordered up a hand cut chicken fried steak with gravy and home cut French fries!
Afternoon "just north of the border" Dave.  Gotta have mashed potatoes with your chicken fried steak.
Wrong!
Son Tim would argue that with you.  Always had to make extra mashed potatoes and gravy so he could have his leftovers.

« Reply #138 on: April 27, 2016, 01:52:23 PM »

Oughta be on my way to CIGARfest but alas and a lack…

« Reply #139 on: April 27, 2016, 03:07:32 PM »

time to go get lunch, maybe a calzone or a sausage & pepper sub
Morning Flip, get something good for lunch!
Got a chicken cutlet sub, with mozzarella, fresh tomato,
lettuce, relish & hot sauce.
For dessert a medium Italian ice, mango & coconut.
Put the mango in the coconut.
Just ordered up a hand cut chicken fried steak with gravy and home cut French fries!
Afternoon "just north of the border" Dave.  Gotta have mashed potatoes with your chicken fried steak.
Wrong!
Son Tim would argue that with you.  Always had to make extra mashed potatoes and gravy so he could have his leftovers.
Correct answer is whatever you prefer with it!  My older brother would say rice and gravy.  French Fries with gravy on them would be my 1st choice. With mashed potatoes my 2nd.  Never had any gravy quite like today's but it was damn good.

« Reply #140 on: April 27, 2016, 03:12:17 PM »

« Reply #141 on: April 27, 2016, 03:13:03 PM »

Just came up on Facebook, knew I had to drop in while waiting to pick up the girls from school to post it.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

« Reply #142 on: April 27, 2016, 03:25:56 PM »

« Reply #144 on: April 27, 2016, 04:37:27 PM »

Tex!

http://www.dyson.com/haircare/supersonic.aspx
And only $400.  Sheesh.
At that price I'll take two.
There's not a word about sound level.  All sorts of wonderful features are touted, but no mention of whether it's any quieter than the average Walmart variety.  Glaring omission which does not bode well for Tex.

« Reply #145 on: April 27, 2016, 04:40:47 PM »

« Reply #146 on: April 27, 2016, 04:43:24 PM »

I can tell you this my Dyson vacuum will pick up the Labrador Retriever to f he gets in the way and it is quieter than the wardens fuk'n hair dryer.

« Reply #147 on: April 27, 2016, 05:07:55 PM »

I can tell you this my Dyson vacuum will pick up the Labrador Retriever to f he gets in the way and it is quieter than the wardens fuk'n hair dryer.
Guess you'll just have to get on the pre-order list and let us know this fall, BetaTestDave.

« Reply #148 on: April 27, 2016, 05:14:23 PM »

Good morning boys! My car was acting a little funny on the commute in today
funny ha ha, or funny peculiar?
good morning boys.... 8)
Good morning, Flip. It's not too late for you to join Charlie and me on Friday for that roadtrip to CF. The pork roll, egg, and cheese sandwiches are on me.
Eating those cold, for lunch?  ;D
What's wrong with that?

I have a feeling this post will go unanswered 8 hours later...

« Reply #149 on: April 27, 2016, 05:58:17 PM »

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12