Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #255 on: June 12, 2014, 10:23:16 AM »

18
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #256 on: June 12, 2014, 10:25:18 AM »

NJ Dave, would you mind checking ocean vip pricing for the Namakubi roxxo? Thx
I've got you broski...$88.95/20, $25.95/5, and $6.04/1...2 boxes left, rest are back ordered.
they any good? I'm looking to buy something, box split?

« Reply #257 on: June 12, 2014, 10:28:38 AM »

NJ Dave, would you mind checking ocean vip pricing for the Namakubi roxxo? Thx
Boxes are 88.95 5ers on backorder.  Sheesh, getting slow in my old age.

« Reply #258 on: June 12, 2014, 10:28:44 AM »

NJ Dave, would you mind checking ocean vip pricing for the Namakubi roxxo? Thx
I've got you broski...$88.95/20, $25.95/5, and $6.04/1...2 boxes left, rest are back ordered.
they any good? I'm looking to buy something, box split?
They aren't fakes... ;)
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #259 on: June 12, 2014, 10:29:40 AM »

Never seen anyone guard a website quite like a cigar smoker and his ISOMs (In general).  Makes me think of hipsters.
Would be different if it were 'legal'.  I don't guard them ferociously, but I don't share them publicly...but I also don't think anyone who has ever asked has been denied by me.

Many good sources are now having a majority of their packages seized, so even over the past few years I have seen good ones that I used to buy from essentially become obsolete.

So if that makes me a 'hipster' so be it, I don't want to lose their reliability
Watch out! Big brother is watching and the boogie man will get you! Sheesh!

« Reply #260 on: June 12, 2014, 10:30:28 AM »

NJ Dave, would you mind checking ocean vip pricing for the Namakubi roxxo? Thx
Boxes are 88.95 5ers on backorder.  Sheesh, getting slow in my old age.
I show 2 left in inventory Dave...
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #261 on: June 12, 2014, 10:30:43 AM »

NJ Dave, would you mind checking ocean vip pricing for the Namakubi roxxo? Thx
I've got you broski...$88.95/20, $25.95/5, and $6.04/1...2 boxes left, rest are back ordered.
they any good? I'm looking to buy something, box split?
They aren't fakes... ;)
I'm out then......a home made Cuban can be very good.

« Reply #262 on: June 12, 2014, 10:31:13 AM »

NJ Dave, would you mind checking ocean vip pricing for the Namakubi roxxo? Thx
I've got you broski...$88.95/20, $25.95/5, and $6.04/1...2 boxes left, rest are back ordered.
they any good? I'm looking to buy something, box split?
Nah, you wouldn't like them... at least after the second or third...
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #263 on: June 12, 2014, 10:32:14 AM »

Never seen anyone guard a website quite like a cigar smoker and his ISOMs (In general).  Makes me think of hipsters.
Would be different if it were 'legal'.  I don't guard them ferociously, but I don't share them publicly...but I also don't think anyone who has ever asked has been denied by me.

Many good sources are now having a majority of their packages seized, so even over the past few years I have seen good ones that I used to buy from essentially become obsolete.

So if that makes me a 'hipster' so be it, I don't want to lose their reliability
Watch out! Big brother is watching and the boogie man will get you! Sheesh!
FB that comment just went on your NSA file. Oh shit! I typed NSA, now it's on my file.

« Reply #264 on: June 12, 2014, 10:32:12 AM »

NJ Dave, would you mind checking ocean vip pricing for the Namakubi roxxo? Thx
Boxes are 88.95 5ers on backorder.  Sheesh, getting slow in my old age.
I show 2 left in inventory Dave...
Two boxes, fivers and singles on backorder.
Logged

ImNotBlackImMaduro

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • My horn can pierce the sky!
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #265 on: June 12, 2014, 10:33:28 AM »

Never seen anyone guard a website quite like a cigar smoker and his ISOMs (In general).  Makes me think of hipsters.
Would be different if it were 'legal'.  I don't guard them ferociously, but I don't share them publicly...but I also don't think anyone who has ever asked has been denied by me.

Many good sources are now having a majority of their packages seized, so even over the past few years I have seen good ones that I used to buy from essentially become obsolete.

So if that makes me a 'hipster' so be it, I don't want to lose their reliability

But how does sharing them on a forum make their packages get seized anymore than having a website that pops up when you type "cuban cigars" into google?  Are there feds scouting forums looking for cubans?  Is it the volume of buyers increasing for the site?

« Reply #266 on: June 12, 2014, 10:33:42 AM »

Never seen anyone guard a website quite like a cigar smoker and his ISOMs (In general).  Makes me think of hipsters.
Would be different if it were 'legal'.  I don't guard them ferociously, but I don't share them publicly...but I also don't think anyone who has ever asked has been denied by me.

Many good sources are now having a majority of their packages seized, so even over the past few years I have seen good ones that I used to buy from essentially become obsolete.

So if that makes me a 'hipster' so be it, I don't want to lose their reliability
Watch out! Big brother is watching and the boogie man will get you! Sheesh!
Not worries about BB, it's the idiot lurkers and Customs Officials smoking my precious.
Logged

Smokedbacon

  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Doesn't work well in real life...
Re: 6/12/2014
« Reply #267 on: June 12, 2014, 10:35:31 AM »

Never seen anyone guard a website quite like a cigar smoker and his ISOMs (In general).  Makes me think of hipsters.
Would be different if it were 'legal'.  I don't guard them ferociously, but I don't share them publicly...but I also don't think anyone who has ever asked has been denied by me.

Many good sources are now having a majority of their packages seized, so even over the past few years I have seen good ones that I used to buy from essentially become obsolete.

So if that makes me a 'hipster' so be it, I don't want to lose their reliability

But how does sharing them on a forum make their packages get seized anymore than having a website that pops up when you type "cuban cigars" into google?  Are there feds scouting forums looking for cubans?  Is it the volume of buyers increasing for the site?
I'll bet they have fucking cops that act as if they are cigar smokers to get close to guys on these banter sites!  Then they get all the secret sites and run them back to their superiors!  Wait...what? lol
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #268 on: June 12, 2014, 10:37:27 AM »

Never seen anyone guard a website quite like a cigar smoker and his ISOMs (In general).  Makes me think of hipsters.
Would be different if it were 'legal'.  I don't guard them ferociously, but I don't share them publicly...but I also don't think anyone who has ever asked has been denied by me.

Many good sources are now having a majority of their packages seized, so even over the past few years I have seen good ones that I used to buy from essentially become obsolete.

So if that makes me a 'hipster' so be it, I don't want to lose their reliability

But how does sharing them on a forum make their packages get seized anymore than having a website that pops up when you type "cuban cigars" into google?  Are there feds scouting forums looking for cubans?  Is it the volume of buyers increasing for the site?
EXACTLY!!! google Cuban cigars and a 100 sites show up. The gubment couldn't give two shits about this little banter site!

« Reply #269 on: June 12, 2014, 10:37:32 AM »

Never seen anyone guard a website quite like a cigar smoker and his ISOMs (In general).  Makes me think of hipsters.
Would be different if it were 'legal'.  I don't guard them ferociously, but I don't share them publicly...but I also don't think anyone who has ever asked has been denied by me.

Many good sources are now having a majority of their packages seized, so even over the past few years I have seen good ones that I used to buy from essentially become obsolete.

So if that makes me a 'hipster' so be it, I don't want to lose their reliability

But how does sharing them on a forum make their packages get seized anymore than having a website that pops up when you type "cuban cigars" into google?  Are there feds scouting forums looking for cubans?  Is it the volume of buyers increasing for the site?
I sure hope not, but with this gov't regime, I wouldn't put much past them.

No idea, would rather be safe than sorry.