Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Maybe Trumps last Dr.  He seemed pretty "liberal" in his assessments.
Lol, he might clock flip in at 170 pounds.

Maybe Trumps last Dr.  He seemed pretty "liberal" in his assessments.
Lol, he might clock flip in at 170 pounds.
close, I was 179 this morning....

Maybe Trumps last Dr.  He seemed pretty "liberal" in his assessments.
Lol, he might clock flip in at 170 pounds.
close, I was 179 this morning....
Wow, really? How much have you dropped since this health odyssey of yours began?

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/eloquence-magazine-names-gurkha-cigar-top-cigar-for-2018-300717609.html
they never had them on cigarbid.com in the $3 range, so I didn't get them.... my youngest brother used to
own a restaurant at the ski resort in Big Sky, Montana, Dante's Inferno, he had the Louis the XIII Cognac at $150 a shot back then.  Guy comes in, and says he wants some, and my brother tells him it's $150 a shot.  Customer says he just wants some to rub on his cigar, my brother tells him, "Sir it's $150 a shot, after you buy it, you can stick your dick in the glass, if you want, but it still costs $150 for the shot!"

😅

Maybe Trumps last Dr.  He seemed pretty "liberal" in his assessments.
Lol, he might clock flip in at 170 pounds.
close, I was 179 this morning....
Wow, really? How much have you dropped since this health odyssey of yours began?
some, not much really, I have been careful about what I eat, and the amounts for well over a year now.

Maybe Trumps last Dr.  He seemed pretty "liberal" in his assessments.
Lol, he might clock flip in at 170 pounds.
close, I was 179 this morning....
Wow, really? How much have you dropped since this health odyssey of yours began?
some, not much really, I have been careful about what I eat, and the amounts for well over a year now.
Good for you. Seems like you've earned yourself the occasional cigar, but what do I know, I'm not a doctor.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/eloquence-magazine-names-gurkha-cigar-top-cigar-for-2018-300717609.html
they never had them on cigarbid.com in the $3 range, so I didn't get them.... my youngest brother used to
own a restaurant at the ski resort in Big Sky, Montana, Dante's Inferno, he had the Louis the XIII Cognac at $150 a shot back then.  Guy comes in, and says he wants some, and my brother tells him it's $150 a shot.  Customer says he just wants some to rub on his cigar, my brother tells him, "Sir it's $150 a shot, after you buy it, you can stick your dick in the glass, if you want, but it still costs $150 for the shot!"
;D

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/eloquence-magazine-names-gurkha-cigar-top-cigar-for-2018-300717609.html
Note to self, cancel Eloquence subscription.
Apparently what makes something best is it's price tag rather than taste, construction, consistency....
That sounds like the entire basis for a magazine called Eloquence.

Hazzuh!

Later Dave.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8