Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2018, 02:31:25 PM »

OK, lets move on to page 3

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2018, 04:34:45 PM »

OK, lets move on to page 3
Three is about right for a Saturday.

« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2018, 04:35:34 PM »

OK, lets move on to page 3
Page 3 lull.

« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2018, 04:36:55 PM »

round 2 over. nap time before round 3. I did find someone to sleep over with tonight, even though I told her I wouldn't be able to make until late. she said to let myself in and cuddle up with her. sounds good to me.

« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2018, 05:22:15 PM »

round 2 over. nap time before round 3. I did find someone to sleep over with tonight, even though I told her I wouldn't be able to make until late. she said to let myself in and cuddle up with her. sounds good to me.
You old dirty dog, you.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/28/2018
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2018, 05:26:21 PM »

round 2 over. nap time before round 3. I did find someone to sleep over with tonight, even though I told her I wouldn't be able to make until late. she said to let myself in and cuddle up with her. sounds good to me.
you have come a long way from bailing out deadbeats, snow, taxes, over drawn bank accounts and broken down cars. God has blessed you my friend.

« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2018, 05:27:02 PM »

round 2 over. nap time before round 3. I did find someone to sleep over with tonight, even though I told her I wouldn't be able to make until late. she said to let myself in and cuddle up with her. sounds good to me.
you have come a long way from bailing out deadbeats, snow, taxes, over drawn bank accounts and broken down cars. God has blessed you my friend.
Older and wiser?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/28/2018
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2018, 05:27:03 PM »

Positive
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/28/2018
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2018, 05:28:16 PM »

round 2 over. nap time before round 3. I did find someone to sleep over with tonight, even though I told her I wouldn't be able to make until late. she said to let myself in and cuddle up with her. sounds good to me.
you have come a long way from bailing out deadbeats, snow, taxes, over drawn bank accounts and broken down cars. God has blessed you my friend.
Older and wiser?
well older for sure!

« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2018, 05:30:07 PM »

Positive
I need to pick up more Sobremesas. Is that the maduro version?

« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2018, 05:53:34 PM »

round 2 over. nap time before round 3. I did find someone to sleep over with tonight, even though I told her I wouldn't be able to make until late. she said to let myself in and cuddle up with her. sounds good to me.
you have come a long way from bailing out deadbeats, snow, taxes, over drawn bank accounts and broken down cars. God has blessed you my friend.
Blessed indeed. goes to show how the ex and her adult deadbeats took advantage of me. I am just as much to blame for not doing something about it sooner.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/28/2018
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2018, 06:06:07 PM »

round 2 over. nap time before round 3. I did find someone to sleep over with tonight, even though I told her I wouldn't be able to make until late. she said to let myself in and cuddle up with her. sounds good to me.
you have come a long way from bailing out deadbeats, snow, taxes, over drawn bank accounts and broken down cars. God has blessed you my friend.
Blessed indeed. goes to show how the ex and her adult deadbeats took advantage of me. I am just as much to blame for not doing something about it sooner.
better late than never

« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2018, 08:43:57 PM »

round 2 over. nap time before round 3. I did find someone to sleep over with tonight, even though I told her I wouldn't be able to make until late. she said to let myself in and cuddle up with her. sounds good to me.
you have come a long way from bailing out deadbeats, snow, taxes, over drawn bank accounts and broken down cars. God has blessed you my friend.
Don't know if it's God, but he is getting to make up for lost time. .

« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2018, 08:44:46 PM »

round 2 over. nap time before round 3. I did find someone to sleep over with tonight, even though I told her I wouldn't be able to make until late. she said to let myself in and cuddle up with her. sounds good to me.
you have come a long way from bailing out deadbeats, snow, taxes, over drawn bank accounts and broken down cars. God has blessed you my friend.
Older and wiser?
Definitely older..

« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2018, 08:47:08 PM »

Good to have a garage to enjoy a smoke during this rain. Not quite as good as a porch....next house.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4