CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on April 27, 2016, 12:00:56 AM

Title: 4/27/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on April 27, 2016, 12:00:56 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2016, 02:25:36 AM
Looks like Rick is deep in duties  (only right for a double pooper), so let me get things started here.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2016, 02:28:18 AM
Today is Wednesday, April 27, the 118th day of 2016. There are 248 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On April 27, 1986, a video pirate calling himself "Captain Midnight" interrupted a movie on HBO with a printed onscreen message protesting home satellite de-scrambling fees. (Captain Midnight turned out to be John R. MacDougall of Florida, who was fined and placed on probation.)

On this date:

In 1521, Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan was killed by natives in the Philippines.

In 1791, the inventor of the telegraph, Samuel Morse, was born in Charlestown, Massachusetts.

In 1822, the 18th president of the United States, Ulysses S. Grant, was born in Point Pleasant, Ohio.

In 1865, the steamer Sultana, carrying freed Union prisoners of war, exploded on the Mississippi River near Memphis, Tennessee; death toll estimates vary from 1,500 to 2,000.

In 1891, Russian composer Sergei Prokofiev was born in present-day Ukraine.

In 1925, the song "Yes, Sir! That's My Baby" by Walter Donaldson and Gus Kahn was published by Irving Berlin, Inc. of New York.

In 1938, King Zog I of the Albanians married Countess Geraldine Apponyi de Nagy-Apponyi.

In 1941, German forces occupied Athens during World War II.

In 1967, Expo '67 was officially opened in Montreal by Canadian Prime Minister Lester B. Pearson.

In 1973, Acting FBI Director L. Patrick Gray resigned after it was revealed that he'd destroyed files removed from the safe of Watergate conspirator E. Howard Hunt.

In 1982, the trial of John W. Hinckley Jr., who had shot four people, including President Ronald Reagan, began in Washington. (The trial ended with Hinckley's acquittal by reason of insanity.)

In 1992, the new Federal Republic of Yugoslavia was proclaimed in Belgrade by the republic of Serbia and its lone ally, Montenegro. Russia and 12 other former Soviet republics won entry into the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank. Betty Boothroyd became the first female Speaker of Britain's House of Commons.

Ten years ago: Construction began on the 1,776-foot Freedom Tower at the site of the World Trade Center in New York City. The publisher of the teen novel "How Opal Mehta Got Kissed, Got Wild and Got a Life" pulled the book off the market after its author, a Harvard student, said she had unintentionally lifted numerous passages from another writer.

Five years ago: Powerful tornadoes raked the South and Midwest; according to the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, more than 120 twisters resulted in 316 deaths. An Afghan officer, Col. Ahmed Gul, killed eight U.S. airmen and one U.S. civilian during a routine meeting at an Afghan air force headquarters compound in Kabul; Gul died in an exchange of fire that followed his attack. Responding to critics' relentless claims, President Barack Obama produced a detailed Hawaii birth certificate in an extraordinary attempt to bury the issue of where he'd been born and confirm his legitimacy to hold office. Tony Award-winning "Promises, Promises" actress Marian Mercer, 75, died in Thousand Oaks, California.

One year ago: Rioters plunged part of Baltimore into chaos, torching a pharmacy, setting police cars ablaze and throwing bricks at officers hours after thousands attended a funeral for Freddie Gray, who died from a severe spinal injury he'd suffered in police custody; the Baltimore Orioles' home game against the Chicago White Sox was postponed because of safety concerns. Opening statements took place in Centennial, Colorado, at the trial of movie theater shooter James Holmes. Loretta Lynch was sworn in as the 83rd U.S. attorney general, the first African-American woman to serve as the nation's top law enforcement official.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2016, 02:29:04 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Anouk Aimee is 84. Rock musician Jim Keltner is 74. Rhythm-and-blues singer Cuba Gooding is 72. Singer Ann Peebles is 69. Rock singer Kate Pierson (The B-52's) is 68. Rhythm-and-blues singer Herbie Murrell (The Stylistics) is 67. Actor Douglas Sheehan is 67. Rock musician Ace Frehley is 65. Pop singer Sheena Easton is 57. Actor James Le Gros (groh) is 54. Rock musician Rob Squires (Big Head Todd and the Monsters) is 51. Singer Mica (MEE'-shah) Paris is 47. Actor David Lascher is 44. Actress Maura West is 44. Actress Sally Hawkins is 40. Rock singer Jim James (My Morning Jacket) is 38. Rock musician Patrick Hallahan (My Morning Jacket) is 38. Rock singer-musician Travis Meeks (Days of the New) is 37. Neo-soul musician Joseph Pope III (Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats) is 37. Country musician John Osborne (Brothers Osborne) is 34. Actress Ari Graynor is 33. Rock singer-musician Patrick Stump (Fall Out Boy) is 32. Pop singer Nick Noonan (Karmin) is 30. Actor William Moseley is 29. Actress Emily Rios is 27. Singer Allison Iraheta is 24.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2016, 02:29:33 AM
Thought for Today: "Fear not those who argue but those who dodge." - Dale Carnegie, American writer-lecturer (1888-1955).
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2016, 02:45:02 AM
Good morning, Dave.
Don't get too excited, I'm heading for bed. I was up with a sick kid but she finally fell asleep.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2016, 03:30:56 AM
Another whole day of Scorchers
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2016, 03:31:36 AM
Good morning, Dave.
Don't get too excited, I'm heading for bed. I was up with a sick kid but she finally fell asleep.
Hopefully you get a few more hours in before getting up again.  I don't miss those times.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2016, 03:53:41 AM
Morning, all. Quick 5 hour shift today, then off until next Thursday for CF/wife's surgery. Fun times!
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2016, 06:09:20 AM
Tough crowd.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 06:17:55 AM
Morning Travellin Dave and Golf.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 06:19:08 AM
Tough crowd.
What crowd?   Oh you mean the crowd of one!
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2016, 06:19:31 AM
Morning Travellin Dave and Golf.
Morning, Tex.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2016, 06:19:51 AM
Tough crowd.
What crowd?   Oh you mean the crowd of one!
Even then it was starting to get stuffy in here.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 06:32:55 AM
Tough crowd.
What crowd?   Oh you mean the crowd of one!
Even then it was starting to get stuffy in here.
Everyone must be hanging out at the Burner.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2016, 06:34:37 AM
Tough crowd.
What crowd?   Oh you mean the crowd of one!
Even then it was starting to get stuffy in here.
Everyone must be hanging out at the Burner.
Better hurry if they want this coffee cigar sampler.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 06:43:17 AM
Tough crowd.
What crowd?   Oh you mean the crowd of one!
Even then it was starting to get stuffy in here.
Everyone must be hanging out at the Burner.
Better hurry if they want this coffee cigar sampler.
Yeah, things move really fast with those 5-minute burners.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: sfish on April 27, 2016, 06:46:23 AM
Good morning boys! My car was acting a little funny on the commute in today
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2016, 06:50:24 AM
Good morning boys! My car was acting a little funny on the commute in today
LALTS
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2016, 06:50:56 AM
Good morning boys! My car was acting a little funny on the commute in today
LALTS
I meant to check back on yesterday's banter, see if you were coming down with whooping cough or something.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 06:52:03 AM
Good morning boys! My car was acting a little funny on the commute in today
Did it make you laugh or was it so funny you cried?

Dropped my truck off at the shop Monday, can't wait to hear how much that will cost.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 06:52:23 AM
Good morning boys! My car was acting a little funny on the commute in today
LALTS
I meant to check back on yesterday's banter, see if you were coming down with whooping cough or something.
LMFAO, just a funny car should do it.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2016, 06:53:39 AM

Beer   Brewery   ABV   Rating

Koelschip Mistery Of Beer Retired   Brouwerij het Koelschip (Closed)   70.0%
Brewmeister Snake Venom Limited Release   Brewmeister   67.5%
Brewmeister Armageddon   Brewmeister   65.0%
Koelschip Start The Future Retired   Brouwerij het Koelschip (Closed)   60.0%
Schorschbrau Schorschbock 57% Finis Coronat Opus Limited Release   Kleinbrauerei Schorschbrau   57.7%
BrewDog The End Of History Retired   BrewDog   55.0%
Ruhstaller Capt.   Ruhstaller   55.0%
Koelschip Obilix Retired   Brouwerij het Koelschip (Closed)   45.0%
Schorschbrau Schorschbock 43 Limited Release   Kleinbrauerei Schorschbrau   43.4%
BrewDog Sink the Bismarck Limited Release   BrewDog   41.0%
Schorschbrau Schorschbock 40% Limited Release   Kleinbrauerei Schorschbrau   40.0%
Struise Black Damnation VI - Messy   Struise   39.0%
BrewDog Tactical Nuclear Penguin Limited Release   BrewDog   32.0%
Mikkeller 重黑 (Heavy Black) Limited Release   Mikkeller   31.1%
Schorschbrau Schorschbock 31% Limited Release   Kleinbrauerei Schorschbrau   30.9%
Samuel Adams Utopias Limited Release   Boston Beer Company   29.0%
Hair of the Dog Dave Retired   Hair of the Dog Brewing Company   29.0%
Hakusekikan Eisbock 28%   Brewery Hakusekikan   28.0%
BrewDog Ghost Deer Limited Release   BrewDog   28.0%
Sudstern XXL Limited Release   Brauhaus Sudstern   27.6%
Struise Special Darkest Night Limited Release   Struise   26.0%
Struise Black Damnation V - Double Black Limited Release   Struise   26.0%
Hakusekikan Eisbock 25% Limited Release   Brewery Hakusekikan   25.0%
Fleurac Octo Pyroclastic Black IPA Limited Release   La Brasserie De Fleurac   24.0%
Barley Johns Rosies Ale Limited Release   Barley Johns Brew Pub   23.0%
Herkimer Toripuru Triple Bock Limited Release   Herkimer Pub and Brewery   23.0%
Dogfish Head World Wide Stout Winter Seasonal   Dogfish Head Brewery   22.0%
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2016, 06:54:41 AM
Morning, all. Quick 5 hour shift today, then off until next Thursday for CF/wife's surgery. Fun times!
You are still allowed to check in when you're off you know...
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2016, 06:55:31 AM
Morning DisneyDave and TravellinTexasDave.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2016, 07:00:11 AM
Morning FunnyCarFish.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 07:00:25 AM
Morning, all. Quick 5 hour shift today, then off until next Thursday for CF/wife's surgery. Fun times!
You are still allowed to check in when you're off you know...
TNWSS
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2016, 07:04:32 AM
Oops, almost forgot, for my Texas friends...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/04/27/5-things-you-need-to-know-wednesday/83495606/
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2016, 07:08:40 AM
Morning, all. Quick 5 hour shift today, then off until next Thursday for CF/wife's surgery. Fun times!
You are still allowed to check in when you're off you know...
Well, when I'm at CF, I'll be in the middle of nowhere where I rarely get a signal, and the house doesn't have wifi. When the wife has surgery, I'll be a little busy then, too, taking care of the kids, the house and her. ;)
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 07:09:43 AM
Fuk the burners, some good AF offerings at the Page using the 30% ff link at the bottom of the burner.

Good offer on mosquito repellant too ::)
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 07:10:33 AM
Morning, all. Quick 5 hour shift today, then off until next Thursday for CF/wife's surgery. Fun times!
You are still allowed to check in when you're off you know...
Well, when I'm at CF, I'll be in the middle of nowhere where I rarely get a signal, and the house doesn't have wifi. When the wife has surgery, I'll be a little busy then, too, taking care of the kids, the house and her. ;)
Sounds a little Fishy to me. ::)
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2016, 07:10:45 AM
Morning, all. Quick 5 hour shift today, then off until next Thursday for CF/wife's surgery. Fun times!
You are still allowed to check in when you're off you know...
TNWSS
She's going to be laid up.  He's going to have plenty of time to enjoy his cigars and chat with us!
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2016, 07:12:34 AM
Morning, all. Quick 5 hour shift today, then off until next Thursday for CF/wife's surgery. Fun times!
You are still allowed to check in when you're off you know...
Well, when I'm at CF, I'll be in the middle of nowhere where I rarely get a signal, and the house doesn't have wifi. When the wife has surgery, I'll be a little busy then, too, taking care of the kids, the house and her. ;)
The kids will be at school, she will be napping (and if not, just up her dose) and you have the better part of the day.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 07:15:36 AM
I sure do luv hotel coffee!

But, I have not heard a hair dryer all morning and that is quite nice!
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 27, 2016, 07:15:54 AM
good morning guys. it's GOLF DAY!!!
lady has been sick the past few days and she is NOT a nice person to be around when she's sick. I'll be working with her son the tomorrow and Saturday putting up insulation and repairing a set of steps for him.
1876 Reserve maduro robusto and coffee here. when the cigar is done I got shopping to do.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 07:16:41 AM
Morning, all. Quick 5 hour shift today, then off until next Thursday for CF/wife's surgery. Fun times!
You are still allowed to check in when you're off you know...
Well, when I'm at CF, I'll be in the middle of nowhere where I rarely get a signal, and the house doesn't have wifi. When the wife has surgery, I'll be a little busy then, too, taking care of the kids, the house and her. ;)
The kids will be at school, she will be napping (and if not, just up her dose) and you have the better part of the day.
He will probably have to be charging his phone........... Face it, he is not allowed to Banter at home.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 07:18:48 AM
good morning guys. it's GOLF DAY!!!
lady has been sick the past few days and she is NOT a nice person to be around when she's sick. I'll be working with her son the tomorrow and Saturday putting up insulation and repairing a set of steps for him.
1876 Reserve maduro robusto and coffee here. when the cigar is done I got shopping to do.
Morning Dean.

Dean, if married you have to be around them when they are not nice but otherwise you avoid them if not being nice..........and find someone who is being nice!
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 07:21:39 AM
At least this hotel has a nice place  to smoke cigars along with free beer for an hour or so.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 07:22:44 AM
@ Dean, very good price on Short Stories at the Page.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2016, 07:25:00 AM
Morning, all. Quick 5 hour shift today, then off until next Thursday for CF/wife's surgery. Fun times!
You are still allowed to check in when you're off you know...
Well, when I'm at CF, I'll be in the middle of nowhere where I rarely get a signal, and the house doesn't have wifi. When the wife has surgery, I'll be a little busy then, too, taking care of the kids, the house and her. ;)
The kids will be at school, she will be napping (and if not, just up her dose) and you have the better part of the day.
He will probably have to be charging his phone........... Face it, he is not allowed to Banter at home.
You're right, I'm not like most of you guys, I actually like spending time with my wife at night after the kids go to bed.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2016, 07:25:42 AM
Morning, all. Quick 5 hour shift today, then off until next Thursday for CF/wife's surgery. Fun times!
You are still allowed to check in when you're off you know...
TNWSS
She's going to be laid up.  He's going to have plenty of time to enjoy his cigars and chat with us!
You make it sound so simple!
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 07:25:50 AM
NJ Governor at the Springstein Concert dancing last night, I must say though it sure could have been Tony with a wig on.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 27, 2016, 07:32:26 AM
good morning guys. it's GOLF DAY!!!
lady has been sick the past few days and she is NOT a nice person to be around when she's sick. I'll be working with her son the tomorrow and Saturday putting up insulation and repairing a set of steps for him.
1876 Reserve maduro robusto and coffee here. when the cigar is done I got shopping to do.
Morning Dean.

Dean, if married you have to be around them when they are not nice but otherwise you avoid them if not being nice..........and find someone who is being nice!
when she is sick she is not around by choice and I spend my time with that redhead on the water south of here. too many NICE women here for me to be around a miserable one.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 07:34:38 AM
good morning guys. it's GOLF DAY!!!
lady has been sick the past few days and she is NOT a nice person to be around when she's sick. I'll be working with her son the tomorrow and Saturday putting up insulation and repairing a set of steps for him.
1876 Reserve maduro robusto and coffee here. when the cigar is done I got shopping to do.
Morning Dean.

Dean, if married you have to be around them when they are not nice but otherwise you avoid them if not being nice..........and find someone who is being nice!
when she is sick she is not around by choice and I spend my time with that redhead on the water south of here. too many NICE women here for me to be around a miserable one.
Now you are making good sense!
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 27, 2016, 07:35:06 AM
@ Dean, very good price on Short Stories at the Page.
do I really need a box of 25? of course I do.
thanks Dave.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 27, 2016, 07:38:25 AM
Morning men. Fk'n phone and internet down at the office again. Thanks, Time Warner!
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 07:38:46 AM
@ Dean, very good price on Short Stories at the Page.
do I really need a box of 25? of course I do.
thanks Dave.
I 2nd that motion!
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 27, 2016, 07:38:47 AM
Mother driving down Milwaukee highway is shot dead by two-year-old son in backseat. “Initial witness accounts indicate that a child in the back seat of the vehicle got ahold of a gun and discharged the firearm, sending a single bullet into the driver’s back,” the department said in a statement. “The MCSO investigation into the death is on-going.”
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 07:39:25 AM
Morning men. Fk'n phone and internet down at the office again. Thanks, Time Warner!
Uverse is working fine.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 07:39:56 AM
Morning Bean
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2016, 07:41:50 AM
Morning men. Fk'n phone and internet down at the office again. Thanks, Time Warner!
Don't worry, their new merger will solve all these types of problems, to help serve you better!
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2016, 07:42:36 AM
Mother driving down Milwaukee highway is shot dead by two-year-old son in backseat. “Initial witness accounts indicate that a child in the back seat of the vehicle got ahold of a gun and discharged the firearm, sending a single bullet into the driver’s back,” the department said in a statement. “The MCSO investigation into the death is on-going.”
I can see why, I have many questions.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 07:45:49 AM
Mother driving down Milwaukee highway is shot dead by two-year-old son in backseat. “Initial witness accounts indicate that a child in the back seat of the vehicle got ahold of a gun and discharged the firearm, sending a single bullet into the driver’s back,” the department said in a statement. “The MCSO investigation into the death is on-going.”
I can see why, I have many questions.
In order to be a visual witness they pretty well had to be in the car so there is pretty much only the question of which "witness" pulled the trigger.  Was rather husband or her boyfriend the witness?
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on April 27, 2016, 07:48:39 AM
cigar is nubbed. time to get cleaned up and head out. enjoy the day guys.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2016, 07:48:46 AM
Mother driving down Milwaukee highway is shot dead by two-year-old son in backseat. “Initial witness accounts indicate that a child in the back seat of the vehicle got ahold of a gun and discharged the firearm, sending a single bullet into the driver’s back,” the department said in a statement. “The MCSO investigation into the death is on-going.”
I can see why, I have many questions.
In order to be a visual witness they pretty well had to be in the car so there is pretty much only the question of which "witness" pulled the trigger.  Was rather husband or her boyfriend the witness?
Yes, that would be near the top of the list.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 07:49:54 AM
Morning men. Fk'n phone and internet down at the office again. Thanks, Time Warner!
Don't worry, their new merger will solve all these types of problems, to help serve you better!
Probably so because ATT has already decided to phase out Uverse since the coverage areas are so small and the cost of expansion is so expensive.  Only reason we have it was they used a scum contractor to install their underground infrastructure when they developed my neighborhood in the 60's and the outages were out of control and they had to replace most of it anyway so put in Uverse.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 07:50:38 AM
cigar is nubbed. time to get cleaned up and head out. enjoy the day guys.
Later Dean, wash your balls after every hole.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 07:51:19 AM
Mother driving down Milwaukee highway is shot dead by two-year-old son in backseat. “Initial witness accounts indicate that a child in the back seat of the vehicle got ahold of a gun and discharged the firearm, sending a single bullet into the driver’s back,” the department said in a statement. “The MCSO investigation into the death is on-going.”
I can see why, I have many questions.
In order to be a visual witness they pretty well had to be in the car so there is pretty much only the question of which "witness" pulled the trigger.  Was her husband or her boyfriend the witness?
Yes, that would be near the top of the list.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 07:53:26 AM
100 degrees here this afternoon and 101 tomorrow, Sheesh!
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2016, 07:55:01 AM
Good morning, guys.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2016, 07:55:26 AM
100 degrees here this afternoon and 101 tomorrow, Sheesh!
And meanwhile, it will only be 48 in PA on Friday when I'm supposed to go golfing. Sheesh, indeed!
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2016, 07:55:44 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning, Fearful Leader.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 07:57:23 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning Tony
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 27, 2016, 07:59:30 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning mayor. You're not going to CF this year, either?
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 27, 2016, 08:00:37 AM
100 degrees here this afternoon and 101 tomorrow, Sheesh!
Damn!   When do you return to commietown?
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 08:02:16 AM
OK, time to get ready and have some breakfast then go to Starbucks for some real coffee.  Meetings from 9:00 to 4:30 (sheesh, I sound like Dean) and mostly small groups so not much bantering.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 08:02:55 AM
100 degrees here this afternoon and 101 tomorrow, Sheesh!
Damn!   When do you return to commietown?
Friday, be home for lunch.

Hot as hell down here.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2016, 08:02:59 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning mayor. You're not going to CF this year, either?
I'll be there on Friday.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2016, 08:04:01 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning, Fearful Leader.
Great start to your long weekend, LTG.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 08:04:05 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning mayor. You're not going to CF this year, either?
Fish could pick up the Mayor in the Funny Car and they could sing and laugh all the way.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2016, 08:04:46 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning Tony
Hello TXDave. Are you teleworking today? Nevermind.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2016, 08:05:53 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning mayor. You're not going to CF this year, either?
Fish could pick up the Mayor in the Funny Car and they could sing and laugh all the way.
We wouldn't be ready in time.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 08:05:57 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning Tony
Hello TXDave. Are you teleworking today?
No sir, I am in Laredo, TX working.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2016, 08:07:31 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning Tony
Hello TXDave. Are you teleworking today?
No sir, I am in Laredo, TX working.
Yeah, caught that after I posted. Sorry.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 08:08:00 AM
OK, I'm gone.  Have a good day all.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2016, 08:08:37 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning, Fearful Leader.
Great start to your long weekend, LTG.
Love working a half day and being done at 9 am. Wheels up at 5 am tomorrow, bound for the Perdomo event.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 08:08:39 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning Tony
Hello TXDave. Are you teleworking today?
No sir, I am in Laredo, TX working.
Yeah, caught that after I posted. Sorry.
LOL, chit happens. ;)
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2016, 08:11:27 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning, Fearful Leader.
Great start to your long weekend, LTG.
Love working a half day and being done at 9 am. Wheels up at 5 am tomorrow, bound for the Perdomo event.
Yeah, I'm pretty jelly.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2016, 08:12:00 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning Tony
Hello TXDave. Are you teleworking today?
No sir, I am in Laredo, TX working.
Yeah, caught that after I posted. Sorry.
LOL, chit happens. ;)
Thanks for being so understanding. Have a good day.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 27, 2016, 08:14:02 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning, Fearful Leader.
Great start to your long weekend, LTG.
Love working a half day and being done at 9 am. Wheels up at 5 am tomorrow, bound for the Perdomo event.
Yeah, I'm pretty jelly.
Think I'll quote that before you have a chance to edit. JellyRollTony.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: sfish on April 27, 2016, 08:17:07 AM
Morning FunnyCarFish.
That's funny
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: sfish on April 27, 2016, 08:18:44 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning, Fearful Leader.
Great start to your long weekend, LTG.
Love working a half day and being done at 9 am. Wheels up at 5 am tomorrow, bound for the Perdomo event.
Nice! I'll see you at the house around 4:30 I'm guessing. I've been so busy with the house and baseball and prepping for this party that I haven't even checked in with Andy
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2016, 08:19:42 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning, Fearful Leader.
Great start to your long weekend, LTG.
Love working a half day and being done at 9 am. Wheels up at 5 am tomorrow, bound for the Perdomo event.
Nice! I'll see you at the house around 4:30 I'm guessing. I've been so busy with the house and baseball and prepping for this party that I haven't even checked in with Andy
That'll probably be about the same time we get there, after the event and lunch with my sis.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on April 27, 2016, 08:19:45 AM
Good morning boys! My car was acting a little funny on the commute in today
funny ha ha, or funny peculiar?
good morning boys.... 8)
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2016, 08:24:27 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning, Fearful Leader.
Great start to your long weekend, LTG.
Love working a half day and being done at 9 am. Wheels up at 5 am tomorrow, bound for the Perdomo event.
Yeah, I'm pretty jelly.
Think I'll quote that before you have a chance to edit. JellyRollTony.
Edit? Moi?
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2016, 08:27:53 AM
Good morning boys! My car was acting a little funny on the commute in today
funny ha ha, or funny peculiar?
good morning boys.... 8)
Good morning, Flip. It's not too late for you to join Charlie and me on Friday for that roadtrip to CF. The pork roll, egg, and cheese sandwiches are on me.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2016, 08:28:22 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning, Fearful Leader.
Great start to your long weekend, LTG.
Love working a half day and being done at 9 am. Wheels up at 5 am tomorrow, bound for the Perdomo event.
Yeah, I'm pretty jelly.
Think I'll Obama that before you have a chance to Obama. ObamaTony.
Obama? Moi?
Yeah, why would anyone do that?
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2016, 08:29:06 AM
Good morning boys! My car was acting a little funny on the commute in today
funny ha ha, or funny peculiar?
good morning boys.... 8)
Good morning, Flip. It's not too late for you to join Charlie and me on Friday for that roadtrip to CF. The pork roll, egg, and cheese sandwiches are on me.
Getting to meet flip would sure take some of the sting out of not being able to head out today.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on April 27, 2016, 08:29:07 AM
8:27 EST, and we are already pages past where we were, at 5pm yesterday.
woo-hoo!
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on April 27, 2016, 08:36:08 AM
Good morning boys! My car was acting a little funny on the commute in today
funny ha ha, or funny peculiar?
good morning boys.... 8)
Good morning, Flip. It's not too late for you to join Charlie and me on Friday for that roadtrip to CF. The pork roll, egg, and cheese sandwiches are on me.
Getting to meet flip would sure take some of the sting out of not being able to head out today.
I actually have to work, just had a 4 day weekend with doctor's appointments on Friday & Monday.
they like it when I come in to work.   That reminds me, got to put the next appointments in the calendar.  :o
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2016, 08:38:22 AM
Good morning, guys.
Morning, Fearful Leader.
Great start to your long weekend, LTG.
Love working a half day and being done at 9 am. Wheels up at 5 am tomorrow, bound for the Perdomo event.
Yeah, I'm pretty jelly.
Think I'll Obama that before you have a chance to Obama. ObamaTony.
Obama? Moi?
Yeah, why would anyone do that?
Anyone = yes but moi = ???
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on April 27, 2016, 08:38:25 AM
Good morning boys! My car was acting a little funny on the commute in today
funny ha ha, or funny peculiar?
good morning boys.... 8)
Good morning, Flip. It's not too late for you to join Charlie and me on Friday for that roadtrip to CF. The pork roll, egg, and cheese sandwiches are on me.
Getting to meet flip would sure take some of the sting out of not being able to head out today.
I am not all that interesting, although last week, a rather cute brunette, tapped me on the
shoulder on the train, to point out a nice sunset.  Think she was trying to make a move on me, or do
I have that safe grandfatherly look now?
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2016, 08:39:19 AM
Good morning boys! My car was acting a little funny on the commute in today
funny ha ha, or funny peculiar?
good morning boys.... 8)
Good morning, Flip. It's not too late for you to join Charlie and me on Friday for that roadtrip to CF. The pork roll, egg, and cheese sandwiches are on me.
Getting to meet flip would sure take some of the sting out of not being able to head out today.
I actually have to work, just had a 4 day weekend with doctor's appointments on Friday & Monday.
they like it when I come in to work.   That reminds me, got to put the next appointments in the calendar.  :o
Sorry LTG, I tried.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2016, 08:39:21 AM
Good morning boys! My car was acting a little funny on the commute in today
funny ha ha, or funny peculiar?
good morning boys.... 8)
Good morning, Flip. It's not too late for you to join Charlie and me on Friday for that roadtrip to CF. The pork roll, egg, and cheese sandwiches are on me.
Getting to meet flip would sure take some of the sting out of not being able to head out today.
I actually have to work, just had a 4 day weekend with doctor's appointments on Friday & Monday.
they like it when I come in to work.   That reminds me, got to put the next appointments in the calendar.  :o
Have you asked? I've found that sometimes, certain employees are better when they don't show up.  8)
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on April 27, 2016, 08:40:02 AM
Good morning boys! My car was acting a little funny on the commute in today
funny ha ha, or funny peculiar?
good morning boys.... 8)
Good morning, Flip. It's not too late for you to join Charlie and me on Friday for that roadtrip to CF. The pork roll, egg, and cheese sandwiches are on me.
Getting to meet flip would sure take some of the sting out of not being able to head out today.
I actually have to work, just had a 4 day weekend with doctor's appointments on Friday & Monday.
they like it when I come in to work.   That reminds me, got to put the next appointments in the calendar.  :o
Sorry LTG, I tried.
Yes you did, thanks for the offer.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2016, 08:40:11 AM
Good morning boys! My car was acting a little funny on the commute in today
funny ha ha, or funny peculiar?
good morning boys.... 8)
Good morning, Flip. It's not too late for you to join Charlie and me on Friday for that roadtrip to CF. The pork roll, egg, and cheese sandwiches are on me.
Getting to meet flip would sure take some of the sting out of not being able to head out today.
I actually have to work, just had a 4 day weekend with doctor's appointments on Friday & Monday.
they like it when I come in to work.   That reminds me, got to put the next appointments in the calendar.  :o
Sorry LTG, I tried.
I'll always have a copy of the karaoke CD to keep me company.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: sfish on April 27, 2016, 08:43:34 AM
Good morning boys! My car was acting a little funny on the commute in today
funny ha ha, or funny peculiar?
good morning boys.... 8)
Good morning, Flip. It's not too late for you to join Charlie and me on Friday for that roadtrip to CF. The pork roll, egg, and cheese sandwiches are on me.
Eating those cold, for lunch?  ;D
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: sfish on April 27, 2016, 08:45:57 AM
Good morning boys! My car was acting a little funny on the commute in today
funny ha ha, or funny peculiar?
good morning boys.... 8)
Good morning, Flip. It's not too late for you to join Charlie and me on Friday for that roadtrip to CF. The pork roll, egg, and cheese sandwiches are on me.
Getting to meet flip would sure take some of the sting out of not being able to head out today.
I am not all that interesting, although last week, a rather cute brunette, tapped me on the
shoulder on the train, to point out a nice sunset.  Think she was trying to make a move on me, or do
I have that safe grandfatherly look now?
I actually found flip to be interesting (when conscious) and entertaining
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2016, 08:48:17 AM
Good morning boys! My car was acting a little funny on the commute in today
funny ha ha, or funny peculiar?
good morning boys.... 8)
Good morning, Flip. It's not too late for you to join Charlie and me on Friday for that roadtrip to CF. The pork roll, egg, and cheese sandwiches are on me.
Getting to meet flip would sure take some of the sting out of not being able to head out today.
I am not all that interesting, although last week, a rather cute brunette, tapped me on the
shoulder on the train, to point out a nice sunset.  Think she was trying to make a move on me, or do
I have that safe grandfatherly look now?
I actually found flip to be interesting (when conscious) and entertaining
Perhaps next year...
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2016, 08:52:24 AM
Alright, that's gonna do it for me. I promise to try to check in from CF, service be damned, since I now know how much I'm missed when I'm gone. ;)

Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on April 27, 2016, 08:56:56 AM
Alright, that's gonna do it for me. I promise to try to check in from CF, service be damned, since I now know how much I'm missed when I'm gone. ;)

Hazzuh!
Take care Golf.  Enjoy CF!
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 27, 2016, 08:57:52 AM
Good morning boys! My car was acting a little funny on the commute in today
funny ha ha, or funny peculiar?
good morning boys.... 8)
Good morning, Flip. It's not too late for you to join Charlie and me on Friday for that roadtrip to CF. The pork roll, egg, and cheese sandwiches are on me.
Getting to meet flip would sure take some of the sting out of not being able to head out today.
I actually have to work, just had a 4 day weekend with doctor's appointments on Friday & Monday.
they like it when I come in to work.   That reminds me, got to put the next appointments in the calendar.  :o
Sorry LTG, I tried.
I'll always have a copy of the karaoke CD to keep me company.
Ha, I was tempted to go there, but yeah, the CD is the next best thing to a karaoke road trip.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 27, 2016, 09:08:47 AM
Alright, that's gonna do it for me. I promise to try to check in from CF, service be damned, since I now know how much I'm missed when I'm gone. ;)

Hazzuh!
Take care Golf.  Enjoy CF!
Indeed.  My schedule didn't work out, either. Have a safe drive.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: sfish on April 27, 2016, 09:09:56 AM
Alright, that's gonna do it for me. I promise to try to check in from CF, service be damned, since I now know how much I'm missed when I'm gone. ;)

Hazzuh!
See ya up there Dave
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: sfish on April 27, 2016, 09:10:29 AM
Alright, that's gonna do it for me. I promise to try to check in from CF, service be damned, since I now know how much I'm missed when I'm gone. ;)

Hazzuh!
Take care Golf.  Enjoy CF!
Indeed.  My schedule didn't work out, either. Have a safe drive.
Oh, you're not going Mark?
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 27, 2016, 09:23:09 AM
Alright, that's gonna do it for me. I promise to try to check in from CF, service be damned, since I now know how much I'm missed when I'm gone. ;)

Hazzuh!
Take care Golf.  Enjoy CF!
Indeed.  My schedule didn't work out, either. Have a safe drive.
Oh, you're not going Mark?
Nope, trip was delayed due to GC not having his schitt together. Now scheduled for May 11 but we'll see.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on April 27, 2016, 09:46:16 AM
Good morning boys! My car was acting a little funny on the commute in today
funny ha ha, or funny peculiar?
good morning boys.... 8)
Good morning, Flip. It's not too late for you to join Charlie and me on Friday for that roadtrip to CF. The pork roll, egg, and cheese sandwiches are on me.
Getting to meet flip would sure take some of the sting out of not being able to head out today.
I actually have to work, just had a 4 day weekend with doctor's appointments on Friday & Monday.
they like it when I come in to work.   That reminds me, got to put the next appointments in the calendar.  :o
Sorry LTG, I tried.
I'll always have a copy of the karaoke CD to keep me company.
Ha, I was tempted to go there, but yeah, the CD is the next best thing to a karaoke road trip.
I went out to two karaoke places last Thursday evening.  1st place was near empty, and my
buddy, didn't come in(they offered him a lot less money!),so after a couple of Rogue Dead Guy Ales,
 I went to El Norte, a Mexican place that has karaoke.
They didn't have it either, they were looking for a new person(spell that cheaper), so no karaoke.
So after two strikes, I headed home, rather than try and find a 3rd place.  Better luck this week(or not!).
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 27, 2016, 09:57:15 AM
[...]
You get paid to sing karaoke?  Dang, that makes you a professional!
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on April 27, 2016, 10:10:29 AM
[...]
You get paid to song karaoke?  Dang, that makes you a professional!
no, my buddy Shadow(or Roger, or Drew, or Sherri or Anna.....) gets paid to host karaoke....
It costs me a few drinks or dinner to sing.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 27, 2016, 10:12:16 AM
[...]
Oh, they pay someone to run it at the bar.  Thanks for the clarification.  I don't get out much.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on April 27, 2016, 10:24:20 AM
[...]
they bring in the equipment (amps, mikes, speakers, and song selection) and
have the ability to run a show, and prime the pump with songs, if no singers have volunteered yet.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2016, 10:28:49 AM
Morning men. Fk'n phone and internet down at the office again. Thanks, Time Warner!
Get the friggin' manager on it.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2016, 10:29:40 AM
100 degrees here this afternoon and 101 tomorrow, Sheesh!
And meanwhile, it will only be 48 in PA on Friday when I'm supposed to go golfing. Sheesh, indeed!
It's still only up to 36 here and more snow expected tonight.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on April 27, 2016, 10:33:58 AM
there is an email out there(just got it), from cigarbid.com that saves you 10% on your next order.
it is available through a click through in the email. and it disappears in less than a second, so
no i can't cut & paste a share it here.  Sorry guys. it must be used by May 11th.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 27, 2016, 10:36:23 AM
100 degrees here this afternoon and 101 tomorrow, Sheesh!
And meanwhile, it will only be 48 in PA on Friday when I'm supposed to go golfing. Sheesh, indeed!
It's still only up to 36 here and more snow expected tonight.
Gonna have to get you a cute fraulein to keep you warm.
(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e7/b2/a1/e7b2a10cfc5391cfa74152d798e224aa.jpg)
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 10:44:00 AM
Fuk Me To Tears it is going to be a long day!
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: sfish on April 27, 2016, 10:48:31 AM
Fuk Me To Tears it is going to be a long day!
It already is!
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 27, 2016, 11:08:47 AM
Fuk Me To Tears it is going to be a long day!
Long week if you're on the border until lunchtime on Friday.  That's what you get for practicing retirement on Monday, KarmaDave.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 11:15:22 AM
Fuk Me To Tears it is going to be a long day!
Long week if you're on the border until lunchtime on Friday.  That's what you get for practicing retirement on Monday, KarmaDave.
Oh no, I will be leaving here very early Friday morning and be having lunch at home.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2016, 11:21:40 AM
[...]
We can work on that.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2016, 11:22:35 AM
Fuk Me To Tears it is going to be a long day!
It already is!
Hell no, my day is over...I'm thirsty and going to do something about it!
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2016, 11:25:11 AM
Good morning boys! My car was acting a little funny on the commute in today
funny ha ha, or funny peculiar?
good morning boys.... 8)
Good morning, Flip. It's not too late for you to join Charlie and me on Friday for that roadtrip to CF. The pork roll, egg, and cheese sandwiches are on me.
Getting to meet flip would sure take some of the sting out of not being able to head out today.
I am not all that interesting, although last week, a rather cute brunette, tapped me on the
shoulder on the train, to point out a nice sunset.  Think she was trying to make a move on me, or do
I have that safe grandfatherly look now?
No, you look like a stalker, so she was probably making a move on a dangerous looking guy.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 11:25:20 AM
Fuk Me To Tears it is going to be a long day!
It already is!
Hell no, my day is over...I'm thirsty and going to do something about it!
LOL, good for you!
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2016, 11:27:15 AM
100 degrees here this afternoon and 101 tomorrow, Sheesh!
And meanwhile, it will only be 48 in PA on Friday when I'm supposed to go golfing. Sheesh, indeed!
It's still only up to 36 here and more snow expected tonight.
Gonna have to get you a cute fraulein to keep you warm.
(https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/e7/b2/a1/e7b2a10cfc5391cfa74152d798e224aa.jpg)
If I waited for you to give me suggestions, I would be very cold indeed.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 27, 2016, 11:28:01 AM
With that, I'm oot!
Have a good one all,
and for those going, enjoy CFest.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on April 27, 2016, 11:30:58 AM
With that, I'm oot!
Have a good one all,
and for those going, enjoy CFest.
Hello oot, my name is flip!  8)
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on April 27, 2016, 11:31:53 AM
time to go get lunch, maybe a calzone or a sausage & pepper sub
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 11:49:17 AM
time to go get lunch, maybe a calzone or a sausage & pepper sub
Morning Flip, get something good for lunch!
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: razgueado on April 27, 2016, 11:57:11 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on April 27, 2016, 12:19:38 PM
time to go get lunch, maybe a calzone or a sausage & pepper sub
Morning Flip, get something good for lunch!
Got a chicken cutlet sub, with mozzarella, fresh tomato,
lettuce, relish & hot sauce.
For dessert a medium Italian ice, mango & coconut.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 27, 2016, 12:35:54 PM
Morning FunnyCarFish.
A funny fish I am…  My Dr. Seuss imitation.  GFY!  Hump Day!
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 27, 2016, 12:36:59 PM
time to go get lunch, maybe a calzone or a sausage & pepper sub
Morning Flip, get something good for lunch!
Got a chicken cutlet sub, with mozzarella, fresh tomato,
lettuce, relish & hot sauce.
For dessert a medium Italian ice, mango & coconut.
Put the mango in the coconut.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 12:52:45 PM
time to go get lunch, maybe a calzone or a sausage & pepper sub
Morning Flip, get something good for lunch!
Got a chicken cutlet sub, with mozzarella, fresh tomato,
lettuce, relish & hot sauce.
For dessert a medium Italian ice, mango & coconut.
Put the mango in the coconut.
Just ordered up a hand cut chicken fried steak with gravy and home cut French fries!
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 27, 2016, 01:17:24 PM
time to go get lunch, maybe a calzone or a sausage & pepper sub
Morning Flip, get something good for lunch!
Got a chicken cutlet sub, with mozzarella, fresh tomato,
lettuce, relish & hot sauce.
For dessert a medium Italian ice, mango & coconut.
Put the mango in the coconut.
Just ordered up a hand cut chicken fried steak with gravy and home cut French fries!
Afternoon "just north of the border" Dave.  Gotta have mashed potatoes with your chicken fried steak.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 27, 2016, 01:18:02 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 27, 2016, 01:24:41 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning raz.
Morning Raz.  Afternoon Bean.  All the bad weather managed to pass us by yesterday.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 01:26:22 PM
time to go get lunch, maybe a calzone or a sausage & pepper sub
Morning Flip, get something good for lunch!
Got a chicken cutlet sub, with mozzarella, fresh tomato,
lettuce, relish & hot sauce.
For dessert a medium Italian ice, mango & coconut.
Put the mango in the coconut.
Just ordered up a hand cut chicken fried steak with gravy and home cut French fries!
Afternoon "just north of the border" Dave.  Gotta have mashed potatoes with your chicken fried steak.
Wrong!
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 27, 2016, 01:36:00 PM
time to go get lunch, maybe a calzone or a sausage & pepper sub
Morning Flip, get something good for lunch!
Got a chicken cutlet sub, with mozzarella, fresh tomato,
lettuce, relish & hot sauce.
For dessert a medium Italian ice, mango & coconut.
Put the mango in the coconut.
Just ordered up a hand cut chicken fried steak with gravy and home cut French fries!
Afternoon "just north of the border" Dave.  Gotta have mashed potatoes with your chicken fried steak.
Wrong!
Son Tim would argue that with you.  Always had to make extra mashed potatoes and gravy so he could have his leftovers.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 27, 2016, 01:52:23 PM
Oughta be on my way to CIGARfest but alas and a lack…
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 03:07:32 PM
time to go get lunch, maybe a calzone or a sausage & pepper sub
Morning Flip, get something good for lunch!
Got a chicken cutlet sub, with mozzarella, fresh tomato,
lettuce, relish & hot sauce.
For dessert a medium Italian ice, mango & coconut.
Put the mango in the coconut.
Just ordered up a hand cut chicken fried steak with gravy and home cut French fries!
Afternoon "just north of the border" Dave.  Gotta have mashed potatoes with your chicken fried steak.
Wrong!
Son Tim would argue that with you.  Always had to make extra mashed potatoes and gravy so he could have his leftovers.
Correct answer is whatever you prefer with it!  My older brother would say rice and gravy.  French Fries with gravy on them would be my 1st choice. With mashed potatoes my 2nd.  Never had any gravy quite like today's but it was damn good.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2016, 03:12:17 PM
Tex!

http://www.dyson.com/haircare/supersonic.aspx
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on April 27, 2016, 03:13:03 PM
Just came up on Facebook, knew I had to drop in while waiting to pick up the girls from school to post it.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 27, 2016, 03:25:56 PM
Tex!

http://www.dyson.com/haircare/supersonic.aspx
And only $400.  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 27, 2016, 04:31:53 PM
Tex!

http://www.dyson.com/haircare/supersonic.aspx (http://www.dyson.com/haircare/supersonic.aspx)
And only $400.  Sheesh.
At that price I'll take two.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 27, 2016, 04:37:27 PM
Tex!

http://www.dyson.com/haircare/supersonic.aspx (http://www.dyson.com/haircare/supersonic.aspx)
And only $400.  Sheesh.
At that price I'll take two.
There's not a word about sound level.  All sorts of wonderful features are touted, but no mention of whether it's any quieter than the average Walmart variety.  Glaring omission which does not bode well for Tex.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 04:40:47 PM
Tex!

http://www.dyson.com/haircare/supersonic.aspx
And only $400.  Sheesh.
And Happy Fuk'n Mothers Day!!!!!
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 04:43:24 PM
I can tell you this my Dyson vacuum will pick up the Labrador Retriever to f he gets in the way and it is quieter than the wardens fuk'n hair dryer.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: Threebean on April 27, 2016, 05:07:55 PM
I can tell you this my Dyson vacuum will pick up the Labrador Retriever to f he gets in the way and it is quieter than the wardens fuk'n hair dryer.
Guess you'll just have to get on the pre-order list and let us know this fall, BetaTestDave.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2016, 05:14:23 PM
Good morning boys! My car was acting a little funny on the commute in today
funny ha ha, or funny peculiar?
good morning boys.... 8)
Good morning, Flip. It's not too late for you to join Charlie and me on Friday for that roadtrip to CF. The pork roll, egg, and cheese sandwiches are on me.
Eating those cold, for lunch?  ;D
What's wrong with that?

I have a feeling this post will go unanswered 8 hours later...
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2016, 05:58:17 PM
Tex!

http://www.dyson.com/haircare/supersonic.aspx
I think I would suffer the noise instead of spending $400.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 06:21:48 PM
Good morning boys! My car was acting a little funny on the commute in today
funny ha ha, or funny peculiar?
good morning boys.... 8)
Good morning, Flip. It's not too late for you to join Charlie and me on Friday for that roadtrip to CF. The pork roll, egg, and cheese sandwiches are on me.
Eating those cold, for lunch?  ;D
What's wrong with that?

I have a feeling this post will go unanswered 8 hours later...
I am only here to say Good Evening Mayor - NOT to judge your food.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 06:22:14 PM
Tex!

http://www.dyson.com/haircare/supersonic.aspx
I think I would suffer the noise instead of spending $400.
Worth every Fuk'n penny of it!
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 06:23:21 PM
Meanwhile I am headed out to the hotel patio for a Fallen Angel and Free Shiner Beer!
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2016, 06:25:40 PM
Good morning boys! My car was acting a little funny on the commute in today
funny ha ha, or funny peculiar?
good morning boys.... 8)
Good morning, Flip. It's not too late for you to join Charlie and me on Friday for that roadtrip to CF. The pork roll, egg, and cheese sandwiches are on me.
Eating those cold, for lunch?  ;D
What's wrong with that?

I have a feeling this post will go unanswered 8 hours later...
I am only here to say Good Evening Mayor - NOT to judge your food.
Don't you worry, I'll be picking up those sammiches nice and hot, early in the a.m.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2016, 06:26:29 PM
Meanwhile I am headed out to the hotel patio for a Fallen Angel and Free Shiner Beer!
Enjoy. I have the boys' baseball game waiting for me.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 06:29:14 PM
Meanwhile I am headed out to the hotel patio for a Fallen Angel and Free Shiner Beer!
Enjoy. I have the boys' baseball game waiting for me.
Participation Trophies for Parents?
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 06:38:22 PM
Only 94 degrees on the patio but a dry heat with 17% humidity.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 27, 2016, 06:44:24 PM
Meanwhile I am headed out to the hotel patio for a Fallen Angel and Free Shiner Beer!
Definitely deep in the heart of Texas with free Shiner hotel beer.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 06:51:44 PM
Meanwhile I am headed out to the hotel patio for a Fallen Angel and Free Shiner Beer!
Definitely deep in the heart of Texas with free Shiner hotel beer.
Can't beat that can you?  I think I am well below the heart though!  Laredo is much better than the Valley or El Paso though.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 07:27:16 PM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2016, 07:29:55 PM
Only 94 degrees on the patio but a dry heat with 17% humidity.
WTF? The last time I checked, CF was supposed to be 70° and clear. Now they're calling for rainy with a high of 48°. That blows.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 07:36:10 PM
Only 94 degrees on the patio but a dry heat with 17% humidity.
WTF? The last time I checked, CF was supposed to be 70° and clear. Now they're calling for rainy with a high of 48°. That blows.
Better come to the border where it is 100 and the beer is free.  Great chicken fried steak too!
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 07:37:00 PM
Just bought some AJ Enclaves in the burner, have not tried them yet.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 27, 2016, 08:23:15 PM
Attention Joanna Whores - you must paint your house immediately !

"Fixer Upper" fans and DYI-ers, get ready to shop Joanna Gaines' paint line.

Magnolia Home by Joanna GainesPaint is now available at MagnoliaMarket.com.
The beloved home renovator has dreamed up 25 shades of classic colors with names like "Wedding Band," "Ella Rose" and "Shiplap."

"Working with the KILZ® Brand to develop my own paint collection was an amazing opportunity because paint is the easiest and most dramatic way to transform a space," Gaines said in a prepared statement. "I'm often asked for advice on selecting paint colors and I want to make that process simpler--that's why I chose 25 classic and effortless colors to launch the new paint line with. I hope these colors come to mean as much to others in their own homes as they do to me."
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 27, 2016, 09:07:49 PM
Only 94 degrees on the patio but a dry heat with 17% humidity.
WTF? The last time I checked, CF was supposed to be 70° and clear. Now they're calling for rainy with a high of 48°. That blows.
Indeed!
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 27, 2016, 09:20:18 PM
Attention Joanna Whores - you must paint your house immediately !

"Fixer Upper" fans and DYI-ers, get ready to shop Joanna Gaines' paint line.

Magnolia Home by Joanna GainesPaint is now available at MagnoliaMarket.com.
The beloved home renovator has dreamed up 25 shades of classic colors with names like "Wedding Band," "Ella Rose" and "Shiplap."

"Working with the KILZ® Brand to develop my own paint collection was an amazing opportunity because paint is the easiest and most dramatic way to transform a space," Gaines said in a prepared statement. "I'm often asked for advice on selecting paint colors and I want to make that process simpler--that's why I chose 25 classic and effortless colors to launch the new paint line with. I hope these colors come to mean as much to others in their own homes as they do to me."
Pimpin' herself out to Big Paint.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2016, 09:45:47 PM
Attention Joanna Whores - you must paint your house immediately !

"Fixer Upper" fans and DYI-ers, get ready to shop Joanna Gaines' paint line.

Magnolia Home by Joanna GainesPaint is now available at MagnoliaMarket.com.
The beloved home renovator has dreamed up 25 shades of classic colors with names like "Wedding Band," "Ella Rose" and "Shiplap."

"Working with the KILZ® Brand to develop my own paint collection was an amazing opportunity because paint is the easiest and most dramatic way to transform a space," Gaines said in a prepared statement. "I'm often asked for advice on selecting paint colors and I want to make that process simpler--that's why I chose 25 classic and effortless colors to launch the new paint line with. I hope these colors come to mean as much to others in their own homes as they do to me."
I'm in! Where do I pick some up?
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on April 27, 2016, 10:05:21 PM
Attention Joanna Whores - you must paint your house immediately !

"Fixer Upper" fans and DYI-ers, get ready to shop Joanna Gaines' paint line.

Magnolia Home by Joanna GainesPaint is now available at MagnoliaMarket.com.
The beloved home renovator has dreamed up 25 shades of classic colors with names like "Wedding Band," "Ella Rose" and "Shiplap."

"Working with the KILZ® Brand to develop my own paint collection was an amazing opportunity because paint is the easiest and most dramatic way to transform a space," Gaines said in a prepared statement. "I'm often asked for advice on selecting paint colors and I want to make that process simpler--that's why I chose 25 classic and effortless colors to launch the new paint line with. I hope these colors come to mean as much to others in their own homes as they do to me."
I'm in! Where do I pick some up?
From yo' pimpin' paint stoe.
Title: Re: 4/27/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 27, 2016, 10:23:54 PM
Attention Joanna Whores - you must paint your house immediately !

"Fixer Upper" fans and DYI-ers, get ready to shop Joanna Gaines' paint line.

Magnolia Home by Joanna GainesPaint is now available at MagnoliaMarket.com.
The beloved home renovator has dreamed up 25 shades of classic colors with names like "Wedding Band," "Ella Rose" and "Shiplap."

"Working with the KILZ® Brand to develop my own paint collection was an amazing opportunity because paint is the easiest and most dramatic way to transform a space," Gaines said in a prepared statement. "I'm often asked for advice on selecting paint colors and I want to make that process simpler--that's why I chose 25 classic and effortless colors to launch the new paint line with. I hope these colors come to mean as much to others in their own homes as they do to me."
I'm in! Where do I pick some up?
From yo' pimpin' paint stoe.
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160428/e4862b294fc81ee95090de839d6cdb4b.jpg)