CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: Threebean on April 29, 2018, 12:32:47 AM

Title: 4/29/2018
Post by: Threebean on April 29, 2018, 12:32:47 AM
Good to have a garage to enjoy a smoke during this rain. Not quite as good as a porch....next house.
Indeed.  Looking forward to the finished product in that regard.
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: Threebean on April 29, 2018, 01:03:29 AM

Having an Armada. Good cigar but not worth the retail price.
Can't resist another indeed.  Many smokes in that price range which are head and shoulders above the Armada.
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: Threebean on April 29, 2018, 01:05:49 AM
Is it me or am I posting on Sunday on the Saturday thread?
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 29, 2018, 02:05:52 AM
Is it me or am I posting on Sunday on the Saturday thread?
Nah, it's just you.
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 29, 2018, 07:10:57 AM
Happy Sat/Sun Day.
lawn work day, after a PDR and coffee.
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 29, 2018, 07:12:23 AM
did the morning flip flip out?
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 29, 2018, 07:14:25 AM
gotta mow, rake, fertilize, seed, and spray for crawlies, a little landscaping around the few ferns and cacti I have, then I should be good for NASCAR and PGA.
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 29, 2018, 07:19:49 AM
Good to have a garage to enjoy a smoke during this rain. Not quite as good as a porch....next house.
Indeed.  Looking forward to the finished product in that regard.
I have 4 smoking areas, back patio in the weather, covered walkway, garage, and dining room table by the sliding door/screened for if and when the wind is blowing through the house.
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 29, 2018, 07:21:44 AM
a good day indeed Tony and Mark.
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 29, 2018, 07:26:35 AM
Is it me or am I posting on Sunday on the Saturday thread?
Oh, that Tony!  What a silly guy.
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 29, 2018, 07:28:48 AM
Morning SatSunBean, PlumerDean and FlipCrazyTony.
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 29, 2018, 07:29:27 AM
DPG Blues at a decent price at the Sis for Mr. Bean this morning.
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 29, 2018, 07:30:37 AM
Today is Sunday, April 29, the 119th day of 2018. There are 246 days left in the year.
Today's Highlight in History:
On April 29, 1968, the counterculture rock musical "Hair" heralding the "Age of Aquarius" opened at Broadway's Biltmore Theater following limited engagements off-Broadway, beginning a run of 1,750 performances.
On this date:
In 1429, Joan of Arc entered the besieged city of Orleans to lead a French victory over the English.
In 1798, Joseph Haydn's oratorio "The Creation" was rehearsed in Vienna, Austria, before an invited audience.
In 1861, the Maryland House of Delegates voted 53-13 against seceding from the Union. In Montgomery, Alabama, President Jefferson Davis asked the Confederate Congress for the authority to wage war.
In 1916, the Easter Rising in Dublin collapsed as Irish nationalists surrendered to British authorities.
In 1945, during World War II, American soldiers liberated the Dachau (DAH'-khow) concentration camp. Adolf Hitler married Eva Braun inside his "Fuhrerbunker" and designated Adm. Karl Doenitz (DUHR'-nihtz) president.
In 1957, the SM-1, the first military nuclear power plant, was dedicated at Fort Belvoir, Virginia.
In 1967, Aretha Franklin's cover of Otis Redding's "Respect" was released as a single by Atlantic Records.
In 1977, Pope Paul VI and the Archbishop of Canterbury, Donald Coggan, participated in a Christian unity service in the Vatican's Sistine Chapel.
In 1983, Harold Washington was sworn in as the first black mayor of Chicago.
In 1992, a jury in Simi Valley, California, acquitted four Los Angeles police officers of almost all state charges in the videotaped beating of motorist Rodney King; the verdicts were followed by rioting in Los Angeles resulting in 55 deaths.
In 1993, Britain's Queen Elizabeth II announced that for the first time, Buckingham Palace would be opened to tourists to help raise money for repairs at fire-damaged Windsor Castle.
In 2011, Britain's Prince William and Kate Middleton were married in an opulent ceremony at London's Westminster Abbey.
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 29, 2018, 07:31:29 AM
Ten years ago: Democratic presidential hopeful Barack Obama denounced his former pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, for what he termed "divisive and destructive" remarks on race. Swiss chemist Albert Hofmann, the discoverer of LSD, died in Burg im Leimental, Switzerland, at age 102.

Five years ago: Opening statements took place in Los Angeles in a wrongful death lawsuit brought by Michael Jackson's mother, Katherine Jackson, against concert giant AEG Live, claiming it had failed to properly investigate a doctor who cared for Jackson and was later convicted of involuntary manslaughter in his 2009 death. (The jury determined in October 2013 that AEG Live was not liable.) Syria's prime minister, Wael al-Halqi, narrowly escaped an assassination attempt when a bomb went off near his convoy in Damascus. NBA veteran center Jason Collins became the first male professional athlete in the major four American sports leagues to come out as gay in a first-person account posted on Sports Illustrated's website.

One year ago: President Donald Trump marked his 100th day in office with a rally in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania. Severe weather broke out over much of the Midwest and South, with seven tornadoes in East Texas resulting in four direct fatalities, according to the National Weather Service. A white suburban Dallas policeman fired into a moving car carrying five black teenagers, killing one of them; Balch Springs officer Roy Oliver was later charged with murdering 15-year-old Jordan Edwards. Anthony Joshua stopped Wladimir Klitschko in the 11th round of their fight at Wembley Stadium in London to retain his heavyweight titles.
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 29, 2018, 07:31:53 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor Keith Baxter is 85. Bluesman Otis Rush is 83. Conductor Zubin Mehta is 82. Disgraced financier Bernard Madoff is 80. Pop singer Bob Miranda (The Happenings) is 76. Country singer Duane Allen (The Oak Ridge Boys) is 75. Singer Tommy James is 71. Sen. Debbie Stabenow, D-Mich., is 68. Movie director Phillip Noyce is 68. Country musician Wayne Secrest (Confederate Railroad) is 68. Comedian Jerry Seinfeld is 64. Actor Leslie Jordan is 63. Actress Kate Mulgrew is 63. Actor Daniel Day-Lewis is 61. Actress Michelle Pfeiffer is 60. Actress Eve Plumb is 60. Rock musician Phil King is 58. Country singer Stephanie Bentley is 55. Actor Vincent Ventresca is 52. Singer Carnie Wilson (Wilson Phillips) is 50. Actor Paul Adelstein is 49. Actress Uma Thurman is 48. International Tennis Hall of Famer Andre Agassi is 48. Rapper Master P is 48. Actor Darby Stanchfield is 47. Country singer James Bonamy is 46. Gospel/rhythm-and-blues singer Erica Campbell (Mary Mary) is 46. Rock musician Mike Hogan (The Cranberries) is 45. Actor Tyler Labine is 40. Actress Megan Boone is 35. Actress-model Taylor Cole is 34. Actor Zane Carney is 33. Pop singer Amy Heidemann (Karmin) is 32. Pop singer Foxes is 29. Actress Grace Kaufman is 16.
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 29, 2018, 07:32:18 AM
Thought for Today: "An intellectual hatred is the worst." - William Butler Yeats, Irish poet and playwright (1865-1939).
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 29, 2018, 07:47:22 AM
Morning SatSunBean, PlumerDean and FlipCrazyTony.
good morning Dave.
that Auto Flip of Tony's didn't even make manual mode.
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 29, 2018, 09:11:52 AM
flip lull?
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 29, 2018, 09:12:45 AM
Morning SatSunBean, PlumerDean and FlipCrazyTony.
good morning Dave.
that Auto Flip of Tony's didn't even make manual mode.
I don't know what y'all are babbling about. Looks like the flip went off without a hitch from where I'm standing. Sheesh, everyone's a critic.
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 29, 2018, 09:18:40 AM
A little late for Scott but today only on CI...
Code=SHIPFREE
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 29, 2018, 09:19:43 AM
Morning SatSunBean, PlumerDean and FlipCrazyTony.
good morning Dave.
that Auto Flip of Tony's didn't even make manual mode.
I don't know what y'all are babbling about. Looks like the flip went off without a hitch from where I'm standing. Sheesh, everyone's a critic.

guess we got use to:
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 29, 2018, 09:23:07 AM
DPG Blues at a decent price at the Sis for Mr. Bean this morning.
And with code=SPRUNG, buy 30 for $96.
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 29, 2018, 09:24:11 AM
Morning SatSunBean, PlumerDean and FlipCrazyTony.
good morning Dave.
that Auto Flip of Tony's didn't even make manual mode.
I don't know what y'all are babbling about. Looks like the flip went off without a hitch from where I'm standing. Sheesh, everyone's a critic.

guess we got use to:
I must have accidentally deleted the first post.
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 29, 2018, 09:46:26 AM
Morning SatSunBean, PlumerDean and FlipCrazyTony.
good morning Dave.
that Auto Flip of Tony's didn't even make manual mode.
I don't know what y'all are babbling about. Looks like the flip went off without a hitch from where I'm standing. Sheesh, everyone's a critic.

guess we got use to:
I must have accidentally deleted the first post.
it's oooookay Tony.
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 29, 2018, 09:51:00 AM
Morning SatSunBean, PlumerDean and FlipCrazyTony.
good morning Dave.
that Auto Flip of Tony's didn't even make manual mode.
I don't know what y'all are babbling about. Looks like the flip went off without a hitch from where I'm standing. Sheesh, everyone's a critic.

guess we got use to:
I must have accidentally deleted the first post.
As mod, can't you sneak back there and insert it?
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 29, 2018, 09:51:25 AM
Morning SatSunBean, PlumerDean and FlipCrazyTony.
good morning Dave.
that Auto Flip of Tony's didn't even make manual mode.
I don't know what y'all are babbling about. Looks like the flip went off without a hitch from where I'm standing. Sheesh, everyone's a critic.

“Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.”
– Dale Carnegie
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 29, 2018, 09:51:43 AM
Morning SatSunBean, PlumerDean and FlipCrazyTony.
good morning Dave.
that Auto Flip of Tony's didn't even make manual mode.
I don't know what y'all are babbling about. Looks like the flip went off without a hitch from where I'm standing. Sheesh, everyone's a critic.

guess we got use to:
I must have accidentally deleted the first post.
As mod, can't you sneak back there and insert it?
...Then Try to act like it was there all along...
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 29, 2018, 09:52:32 AM
Morning SatSunBean, PlumerDean and FlipCrazyTony.
good morning Dave.
that Auto Flip of Tony's didn't even make manual mode.
I don't know what y'all are babbling about. Looks like the flip went off without a hitch from where I'm standing. Sheesh, everyone's a critic.

“Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.”
– Dale Carnegie
So just call me a fool.
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 29, 2018, 09:56:53 AM
prepping dinner, stuffed thick cut porkchops for grilling, mashed potatoes, green beans, apple sauce, tomatoes/cucumbers in Italian dressing.
eating around 5:30-6.
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 29, 2018, 09:57:54 AM
Morning SatSunBean, PlumerDean and FlipCrazyTony.
good morning Dave.
that Auto Flip of Tony's didn't even make manual mode.
I don't know what y'all are babbling about. Looks like the flip went off without a hitch from where I'm standing. Sheesh, everyone's a critic.

“Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.”
– Dale Carnegie
So just call me a fool.
aren't we all?
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 29, 2018, 10:15:32 AM
Morning SatSunBean, PlumerDean and FlipCrazyTony.
good morning Dave.
that Auto Flip of Tony's didn't even make manual mode.
I don't know what y'all are babbling about. Looks like the flip went off without a hitch from where I'm standing. Sheesh, everyone's a critic.

guess we got use to:
I must have accidentally deleted the first post.
As mod, can't you sneak back there and insert it?
Nah, I tried. I have no way of modifying the datestamp on the post.

Good morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 29, 2018, 10:38:43 AM
Morning SatSunBean, PlumerDean and FlipCrazyTony.
good morning Dave.
that Auto Flip of Tony's didn't even make manual mode.
I don't know what y'all are babbling about. Looks like the flip went off without a hitch from where I'm standing. Sheesh, everyone's a critic.

“Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving.”
– Dale Carnegie
So just call me a fool.
The fools are the ones that might take Dale Carnegie as anything but a joke.

Entire office Did 3 days of that bullshit about 15 years ago at the taxpayers expense, worse than the Marci Gras Masquerade.
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: Threebean on April 29, 2018, 10:39:28 AM
DPG Blues at a decent price at the Sis for Mr. Bean this morning.
Still have plenty, and at a much better price, though that is about as cheap as you'll see them these days.
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 29, 2018, 10:41:30 AM
 pretty decent San Cristobal offer at the Page

San Cristobal Revelation Legend 10/$51 FS

https://www.cigarpage.com/san-cristobal-revelation-legend-10-pk.html
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on April 29, 2018, 10:43:22 AM
DPG Blues at a decent price at the Sis for Mr. Bean this morning.
Still have plenty, and at a much better price, though that is about as cheap as you'll see them these days.
I don’t much like them but don’t ever remember seeing them even close to Tony’s deal
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 29, 2018, 10:47:22 AM
UC T-Shirt (2X) That's What I Do- Gunmetal
CA-UCT042-2X
In-Stock   1   $6.98
Nat Sherman 1930 Rothschild- bd 5pk
K5-NS34552
In-Stock   1   $19.16
Nat Sherman Metropolitan Union Maduro- bd 5pk
K5-NSM4550-M
In-Stock   1   $14.99
El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme 10-pk bd
KX-ERM6149
In-Stock   1   $25.00
CAO Colombia Tinto 5pk
K5-CAC5050
In-Stock   1   $19.82

my Page order.
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 29, 2018, 11:18:56 AM
UC T-Shirt (2X) That's What I Do- Gunmetal
CA-UCT042-2X
In-Stock1$6.98
Nat Sherman 1930 Rothschild- bd 5pk
K5-NS34552
In-Stock1$19.16
Nat Sherman Metropolitan Union Maduro- bd 5pk
K5-NSM4550-M
In-Stock1$14.99
El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme 10-pk bd
KX-ERM6149
In-Stock1$25.00
CAO Colombia Tinto 5pk
K5-CAC5050
In-Stock1$19.82

my Page order.
Why would you need a 2X sized t-shirt?
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 29, 2018, 11:29:13 AM
UC T-Shirt (2X) That's What I Do- Gunmetal
CA-UCT042-2X
In-Stock1$6.98
Nat Sherman 1930 Rothschild- bd 5pk
K5-NS34552
In-Stock1$19.16
Nat Sherman Metropolitan Union Maduro- bd 5pk
K5-NSM4550-M
In-Stock1$14.99
El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme 10-pk bd
KX-ERM6149
In-Stock1$25.00
CAO Colombia Tinto 5pk
K5-CAC5050
In-Stock1$19.82

my Page order.
Why would you need a 2X sized t-shirt?
shrinkage.
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 29, 2018, 01:43:22 PM
Beans Irish looking solid going into the 4th quarter of ACC lacrosse championship.
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 29, 2018, 02:04:45 PM
they reduced the size of restrictor plates at Talladega again, because 204 mph is too fast?
WTF
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 29, 2018, 03:23:43 PM
NASCAR and PGA are boring.
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: Threebean on April 29, 2018, 04:26:55 PM
NASCAR and PGA are boring.
Indeed.
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: Threebean on April 29, 2018, 04:31:53 PM
UC T-Shirt (2X) That's What I Do- Gunmetal
CA-UCT042-2X
In-Stock1$6.98
Nat Sherman 1930 Rothschild- bd 5pk
K5-NS34552
In-Stock1$19.16
Nat Sherman Metropolitan Union Maduro- bd 5pk
K5-NSM4550-M
In-Stock1$14.99
El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme 10-pk bd
KX-ERM6149
In-Stock1$25.00
CAO Colombia Tinto 5pk
K5-CAC5050
In-Stock1$19.82

my Page order.
Why would you need a 2X sized t-shirt?
shrinkage.
You were in the pool?
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 29, 2018, 05:08:36 PM

UC T-Shirt (2X) That's What I Do- Gunmetal
CA-UCT042-2X
In-Stock1$6.98
Nat Sherman 1930 Rothschild- bd 5pk
K5-NS34552
In-Stock1$19.16
Nat Sherman Metropolitan Union Maduro- bd 5pk
K5-NSM4550-M
In-Stock1$14.99
El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme 10-pk bd
KX-ERM6149
In-Stock1$25.00
CAO Colombia Tinto 5pk
K5-CAC5050
In-Stock1$19.82

my Page order.
Why would you need a 2X sized t-shirt?
shrinkage.
You were in the pool?

Excuses, excuses...(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180429/5feadfafa9d3a8fc2e50adcece2b375c.gif)
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: FloridaDean on April 29, 2018, 05:32:26 PM
UC T-Shirt (2X) That's What I Do- Gunmetal
CA-UCT042-2X
In-Stock1$6.98
Nat Sherman 1930 Rothschild- bd 5pk
K5-NS34552
In-Stock1$19.16
Nat Sherman Metropolitan Union Maduro- bd 5pk
K5-NSM4550-M
In-Stock1$14.99
El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme 10-pk bd
KX-ERM6149
In-Stock1$25.00
CAO Colombia Tinto 5pk
K5-CAC5050
In-Stock1$19.82

my Page order.
Why would you need a 2X sized t-shirt?
shrinkage.
You were in the pool?

pool needs cleaning, pretty green.
the shirts shrink.
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 29, 2018, 05:57:47 PM
Page four...
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: Oyam18 on April 29, 2018, 05:59:20 PM
Your not getting older you’re getting better
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 29, 2018, 07:45:59 PM
Your not getting older you’re getting better
That looks really nice. I'm generally not a RyJ fan but haven't smoked a Cuban in a long time. May have to add one to this week's lineup.
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 29, 2018, 10:28:52 PM
Going to be a nice week.  Better stock up  Tony.
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: Travellin Dave on April 29, 2018, 10:39:13 PM
Straight to summer....
Highs near 90 Wed. - Fri.
Title: Re: 4/29/2018
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on April 29, 2018, 11:12:18 PM
Going to be a nice week.  Better stock up  Tony.
I'll pull out the stash you gave me at our last outing.