CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 20, 2019, 12:00:03 AM

Title: 3/20/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on March 20, 2019, 12:00:03 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 20, 2019, 12:25:28 AM
Seventeen hours till spring!
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 20, 2019, 12:48:49 AM
Guess it's time to call it a night.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 20, 2019, 12:49:06 AM
Guess it's time to call it a night.
....save this seat.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 20, 2019, 05:12:47 AM
Seventeen hours till spring!
It don't feel like Spring yet.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 20, 2019, 05:19:23 AM
Morning Blue and AllNighterSpringWatchDave

45° here and only 50° for an afternoon high, not too Springy.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 20, 2019, 05:24:46 AM
Morning Blue and AllNighterSpringWatchDave

45° here and only 50° for an afternoon high, not too Springy.
Morning Dave. How is your dog doing? I have one of my dogs on CBD oil and I see a difference.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 20, 2019, 05:27:20 AM
Humpin' and springin' time.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 20, 2019, 05:36:25 AM
Morning Dave
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 20, 2019, 05:51:49 AM
Morning Sleepers, long hard day yesterday.  Spent a good part of it at the Vet trying to find out what was wrong with Magnum.  The long day became a very sad day for our family.

After blood tests and x-rays then following the trails they showed they found he has a pretty early stage of lung cancer but that is not the primary cancer.  No reason to keep looking for the primary as at his age there is not much that can be done.  Primary is likely bone or perhaps thyroid cancer.

He is not in any pain and able to get around with a little help getting up so we were able to bring him home.  He has some steroid medication to help his appetite and slow the muscle degeneration.  Unfortunately, he probably only has weeks with us at most.

Amazing but even sadder part is without the cancer effects he is otherwise in perfect health.  He did his usual 1/2 mile morning walk and enjoyed the day in a perfectly normal way on Monday then he could not get up without help on Tuesday Morning.

A great hunting dog is a special friend and if in your lifetime you get to have one great one you are considered very fortunate and Magnum is that one.

Never forget whether, your best K9 friend or fellow man/woman they can we with you today and gone tomorrow so make the most of every day.

Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 20, 2019, 05:55:51 AM
Morning Dave
Morning, Rick. CI is jammin', if you're still ever hopeful of finding a decent deal.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 20, 2019, 06:57:11 AM
Seventeen hours till spring!
It don't feel like Spring yet.
It sure doesn't.

Good morning, gentlemen.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 20, 2019, 06:58:07 AM
Morning Dave1 and Dave2 and BoilerManRick.  Conference call, two off-site meetings, and a project startup/testing today, so you I'll be scarce later.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 20, 2019, 06:59:03 AM
Seventeen hours till spring!
It don't feel like Spring yet.
It sure doesn't.

Good morning, gentlemen.
Gentlemen?  If you say so. Morning, Mayor.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 20, 2019, 07:01:22 AM
Seventeen hours till spring!
It don't feel like Spring yet.
It sure doesn't.

Good morning, gentlemen.
Gentlemen?  If you say so. Morning, Mayor.
He must've been talking to the Russians lurking behind the scenes.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 20, 2019, 07:05:37 AM
Seventeen hours till spring!
It don't feel like Spring yet.
It sure doesn't.

Good morning, gentlemen.
Gentlemen?  If you say so. Morning, Mayor.
He must've been talking to the Russians lurking behind the scenes.
No, I was talking to all of you. I would have otherwise said "comrades".
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 20, 2019, 07:05:58 AM
good morning 3Daves, a Rick, a Tony, and a Mark.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 20, 2019, 07:06:33 AM
[...]

Terrible way to spend the day. Sorry to hear it.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 20, 2019, 07:07:57 AM
good morning 3Daves, a Rick, a Tony, and a Mark.
Welcome to the Spring party, Deano.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 20, 2019, 07:12:10 AM
https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-ravioli-day-march-20/
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 20, 2019, 07:12:13 AM
[...]

Yes, sad situation.  You know it's coming one day, but that doesn't make it any less difficult, man or beast.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 20, 2019, 07:13:53 AM
[...]

rough days ahead I'm sure. I had a special dog many many years ago. you brought back tons of memories.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 20, 2019, 07:14:54 AM
https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-ravioli-day-march-20/
Now that's something worth celebrating!
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 20, 2019, 07:15:34 AM
[...]

Now he does pussies....none of them particularly special.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 20, 2019, 07:18:32 AM
Morning SCDave, FloFlunkieDave, BoilerPoopRick, TugginTony and WorkinForAChangeBean.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 20, 2019, 07:21:27 AM
Today is Wednesday, March 20, the 79th day of 2019. There are 286 days left in the year. Spring arrives at 5:58 p.m. Eastern time.

Today's Highlight in History:
On March 20, 1995, in Tokyo, 12 people were killed, more than 5,500 others sickened when packages containing the deadly chemical sarin were leaked on five separate subway trains by Aum Shinrikyo (ohm shin-ree-kyoh) cult members.

On this date:
In 1413, England's King Henry IV died; he was succeeded by Henry V.
In 1760, a 10-hour fire erupted in Boston, destroying 349 buildings and burning 10 ships, but claiming no lives.
In 1815, Napoleon Bonaparte returned to Paris after escaping his exile on Elba, beginning his "Hundred Days" rule.
In 1854, the Republican Party of the United States was founded by slavery opponents at a schoolhouse in Ripon (RIH'-puhn), Wisconsin.
In 1942, U.S. Army Gen. Douglas MacArthur, having evacuated the Philippines at the order of President Franklin D. Roosevelt, told reporters in Terowie, Australia: "I came out of Bataan, and I shall return."
In 1952, the U.S. Senate ratified, 66-10, a Security Treaty with Japan.
In 1969, John Lennon married Yoko Ono in Gibraltar.
In 1976, kidnapped newspaper heiress Patricia Hearst was convicted of armed robbery for her part in a San Francisco bank holdup carried out by the Symbionese Liberation Army. (Hearst was sentenced to seven years in prison; she was released after serving 22 months, and was pardoned in 2001 by President Bill Clinton.)
In 1977, voters in Paris chose former French Prime Minister Jacques Chirac to be the French capital's first mayor in more than a century.
In 1985, Libby Riddles of Teller, Alaska, became the first woman to win the Iditarod Trail Dog Sled Race.
In 1990, singer Gloria Estefan suffered a broken back when a truck rear-ended her tour bus on a snow-covered highway in Pennsylvania. (Surgeons implanted titanium rods to stabilize her spine, and Estefan was able to make a comeback after months of intensive physical therapy.)
In 2004, Hundreds of thousands of people worldwide rallied against the U.S.-led war in Iraq on the first anniversary of the start of the conflict. The U.S. military charged six soldiers with abusing inmates at the Abu Ghraib prison.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 20, 2019, 07:22:06 AM
Ten years ago: President Barack Obama reached out to the Iranian people in a video with Farsi subtitles, saying the U.S. was prepared to end years of strained relations if Tehran toned down its bellicose rhetoric; Iranian officials dismissed the overture, saying they wanted concrete change from Washington before they were ready to enter a dialogue. Pope Benedict XVI, visiting Angola, condemned sexual violence against women in Africa and chided those countries on the continent that approved abortion.

Five years ago: President Barack Obama ordered economic sanctions against nearly two dozen members of Russian President Vladimir Putin's inner circle and a major bank that provided them support, raising the stakes in an East-West showdown over Ukraine. Four gunmen opened fire in a crowded restaurant frequented by foreigners at the Serena Hotel in Kabul, Afghanistan, killing nine people.

One year ago: Investigators pursuing a suspected serial bombing in Austin, Texas, shifted attention to a FedEx shipping center near San Antonio, where a package had exploded. In a phone call to Vladimir Putin, President Donald Trump offered congratulations on Putin's re-election victory; a senior official said Trump had been warned in briefing materials that he should not congratulate Putin.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 20, 2019, 07:23:51 AM
if they weren't all special everyone would be getting pussy regularly.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 20, 2019, 07:24:25 AM
Today's Birthdays:

Singer Dame Vera Lynn is 102.
Producer-director-comedian Carl Reiner is 97.
Actor Hal Linden is 88.
Former Canadian prime minister Brian Mulroney (muhl-ROO'-nee) is 80.
Country singer Don Edwards is 80.
Basketball Hall of Fame coach Pat Riley is 74.
Country singer-musician Ranger Doug (Riders in the Sky) is 73.
Hockey Hall of Famer Bobby Orr is 71.
Blues singer-musician Marcia Ball is 70.
Actor William Hurt is 69.
Rock musician Carl Palmer (Emerson, Lake and Palmer) is 69.
Rock musician Jimmie Vaughan is 68.
Country musician Jimmy Seales (Shenandoah) is 65.
Actress Amy Aquino (ah-KEE'-noh) is 62.
Movie director Spike Lee is 62.
Actress Theresa Russell is 62.
Actress Vanessa Bell Calloway is 62.
Actress Holly Hunter is 61.
Rock musician Slim Jim Phantom (The Stray Cats) is 58.
Actress-model-designer Kathy Ireland is 56.
Actor David Thewlis is 56.
Rock musician Adrian Oxaal (James) is 54.
Actress Jessica Lundy is 53.
Actress Liza Snyder is 51.
Actor Michael Rapaport is 49.
Actor Alexander Chaplin is 48.
Actor Cedric Yarbrough is 46.
Actress Paula Garces is 45.
Actor Michael Genadry is 41.
Actress Bianca Lawson is 40.
Comedian-actor Mikey Day is 39.
Actor Nick Blood (TV: "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.") is 37.
Rock musician Nick Wheeler (The All-American Rejects) is 37.
Actor Michael Cassidy is 36.
Actress-singer Christy Carlson Romano is 35.
Actress Ruby Rose is 33.
Actress Barrett Doss is 30.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 20, 2019, 07:24:54 AM
Thought for Today: "Every spring is the only spring, a perpetual astonishment." — Ellis Peters (Edith Pargeter), British author (1913-1995)
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 20, 2019, 07:28:37 AM
Speaking of pussies, you can now get an ancestry DNA test for your cats...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/a-new-dna-test-will-break-down-your-cats-ancestry/ar-BBUZp3k?ocid=spartanntp
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 20, 2019, 07:28:37 AM
Thought for Today: "Every spring is the only spring, a perpetual astonishment." — Ellis Peters (Edith Pargeter), British author (1913-1995)
I kinda like this one.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 20, 2019, 07:29:53 AM
Speaking of pussies, you can now get an ancestry DNA test for your cats...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/a-new-dna-test-will-break-down-your-cats-ancestry/ar-BBUZp3k?ocid=spartanntp
There is a never ending supply of ways to separate a fool from his money.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 20, 2019, 07:32:38 AM
RoMa Craft deal at Cigar King on  Cromagnon Aquitaine Pestera Muierilor

https://www.cigarking.com/cromagnon-aquitaine-pestera-muierilor-4x46-15-pack-25-off-free-10-pack-of-nica-muerte/?utm_source=Cigar+King&utm_campaign=bc92596d02-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2017_01_06_COPY_120&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_32c136a61b-bc92596d02-259976701&mc_cid=bc92596d02&mc_eid=4dde6845d1

Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 20, 2019, 07:34:01 AM
Speaking of pussies, you can now get an ancestry DNA test for your cats...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/a-new-dna-test-will-break-down-your-cats-ancestry/ar-BBUZp3k?ocid=spartanntp
Sheesh.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on March 20, 2019, 07:38:26 AM
Humpin' and springin' time.
Skip and go necked time.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on March 20, 2019, 07:42:17 AM
Speaking of pussies, you can now get an ancestry DNA test for your cats...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/a-new-dna-test-will-break-down-your-cats-ancestry/ar-BBUZp3k?ocid=spartanntp (https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/a-new-dna-test-will-break-down-your-cats-ancestry/ar-BBUZp3k?ocid=spartanntp)
Sheesh.
Was your ancestors cats?
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 20, 2019, 07:42:58 AM
Speaking of pussies, you can now get an ancestry DNA test for your cats...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/a-new-dna-test-will-break-down-your-cats-ancestry/ar-BBUZp3k?ocid=spartanntp (https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/a-new-dna-test-will-break-down-your-cats-ancestry/ar-BBUZp3k?ocid=spartanntp)
Sheesh.
Was your ancestors cats?
I guess I'll never know. Morning, DaveMike.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 20, 2019, 07:54:19 AM
Good Morning CB!
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 20, 2019, 07:56:35 AM
good morning Mike.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 20, 2019, 07:57:00 AM
Buy any cigars yesterday CB?
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 20, 2019, 07:57:07 AM
Humpin' and springin' time.
Skip and go necked time.
I'm up for it.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 20, 2019, 07:59:27 AM
Humpin' and springin' time.
Skip and go necked time.
I'm up for it.
If you're up for it more than 4 hours, consult a doctor.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 20, 2019, 08:00:04 AM
holy shit it's Golf Day already.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 20, 2019, 08:01:03 AM
Humpin' and springin' time.
Skip and go necked time.
I'm up for it.
If you're up for it more than 4 hours, consult a doctor.
hell no, I'll call another lady!
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 20, 2019, 08:11:23 AM
Humpin' and springin' time.
Skip and go necked time.
I'm up for it.
If you're up for it more than 4 hours, consult a doctor.
hell no, I'll call another lady!
That's the spirit!
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: sfish on March 20, 2019, 08:36:24 AM
For basically the same money would you buy the Don Reynaldos or Tat 2013 La Verite?
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: sfish on March 20, 2019, 08:37:08 AM
Humpin' and springin' time.
Skip and go necked time.
I'm up for it.
If you're up for it more than 4 hours, consult a doctor.
hell no, I'll call another lady!
Over/Under on when Dean's dick falls off?
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 20, 2019, 08:40:37 AM
Humpin' and springin' time.
Skip and go necked time.
I'm up for it.
If you're up for it more than 4 hours, consult a doctor.
hell no, I'll call another lady!
Over/Under on when Dean's dick falls off?
If we had made this bet when he moved to FL, I would've already lost.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 20, 2019, 08:42:56 AM
Humpin' and springin' time.
Skip and go necked time.
I'm up for it.
If you're up for it more than 4 hours, consult a doctor.
hell no, I'll call another lady!
Over/Under on when Dean's dick falls off?
I think that's the only part he's not going to Doctors for, do I guess the exercise is good for him!
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 20, 2019, 08:44:19 AM
For basically the same money would you buy the Don Reynaldos or Tat 2013 La Verite?
For the Don Reynaldo...how else could I compare and then make that decision,
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 20, 2019, 08:47:04 AM
Morning Mr. Fishy.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: sfish on March 20, 2019, 08:47:45 AM
For basically the same money would you buy the Don Reynaldos or Tat 2013 La Verite?
For the Don Reynaldo...how else could I compare and then make that decision,
You've smoked the La Verite then?
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 20, 2019, 08:50:18 AM
No I'd have to get that to compare as well...
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: sfish on March 20, 2019, 08:53:26 AM
Take a look at the Jam Tatiana shit-show offering
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 20, 2019, 08:58:19 AM
So Dean's always the 1st one to lose his pants huh? Am I the only one who works?
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 20, 2019, 09:01:52 AM
No I'd have to get that to compare as well...
Except for Fausto, Avion and Cabaiguan and Black, I've not kept interest in Tats as of late.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 20, 2019, 09:03:29 AM
So Dean's always the 1st one to lose his pants huh? Am I the only one who works?
Pretty much. Fishy and Bean occasionally try to use that excuse.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 20, 2019, 09:05:47 AM
Take a look at the Jam Tatiana shit-show offering
Why would I want to do that....

I'm waiting for the Cuban Honeys.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 20, 2019, 09:16:12 AM
Take a look at the Jam Tatiana shit-show offering
Why would I want to do that....

I'm waiting for the Cuban Honeys.
Are you full up on Raj's Untimely Demise?
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 20, 2019, 09:18:25 AM
Take a look at the Jam Tatiana shit-show offering
Must've broken the jam, cause I can't get their page to load now.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: sfish on March 20, 2019, 09:18:28 AM
Take a look at the Jam Tatiana shit-show offering
Why would I want to do that....

I'm waiting for the Cuban Honeys.
So is Dean
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 20, 2019, 09:27:41 AM
Take a look at the Jam Tatiana shit-show offering
Why would I want to do that....

I'm waiting for the Cuban Honeys.
So is Dean
Hi-yo!
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 20, 2019, 09:34:04 AM
https://nationaldaycalendar.com/national-ravioli-day-march-20/
I'm on it!
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 20, 2019, 09:42:57 AM
So Dean's always the 1st one to lose his pants huh? Am I the only one who works?
Yuz wouldn't believe me anyway.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: sfish on March 20, 2019, 09:47:04 AM
Take a look at the Jam Tatiana shit-show offering
Must've broken the jam, cause I can't get their page to load now.
Yes right after they send a "Mega 48HR Jam" email
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 20, 2019, 09:48:54 AM
Take a look at the Jam Tatiana shit-show offering
Must've broken the jam, cause I can't get their page to load now.
Yes right after they send a "Mega 48HR Jam" email
Writing checks their servers can't cash.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 20, 2019, 09:53:34 AM
Take a look at the Jam Tatiana shit-show offering
Must've broken the jam, cause I can't get their page to load now.
Yes right after they send a "Mega 48HR Jam" email
Writing checks their servers can't cash.
They need to play nicer with the Russians.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 20, 2019, 10:11:59 AM
Take a look at the Jam Tatiana shit-show offering
Must've broken the jam, cause I can't get their page to load now.
Yes right after they send a "Mega 48HR Jam" email
Writing checks their servers can't cash.
They need to play nicer with the Russians.
Sounds very presidential of you.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: razgueado on March 20, 2019, 10:23:30 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 20, 2019, 10:23:47 AM
Take a look at the Jam Tatiana shit-show offering
Must've broken the jam, cause I can't get their page to load now.
Aren't you a fan of the Alec Bradley sungrowns? I'm not a big of AB
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: razgueado on March 20, 2019, 10:24:57 AM
[...]

Amen. Been here, done this, it sucks. Sorry, amigo.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 20, 2019, 10:31:12 AM
Take a look at the Jam Tatiana shit-show offering
Must've broken the jam, cause I can't get their page to load now.
Aren't you a fan of the Alec Bradley sungrowns? I'm not a big of AB
I am, indeed.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 20, 2019, 10:56:57 AM
heading out. going to hit the bank, have a burger at the club house, and enjoy a great day at the course whether I play well or not. do you know why? because there are millions of people north of Florida that wish the could be me right now. 😊
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 20, 2019, 11:00:00 AM
heading out. going to hit the bank, have a burger at the club house, and enjoy a great day at the course whether I play well or not. do you know why? because there are millions of people north of Florida that wish the could be me right now. 😊
Amen to that. Hit 'em straight!
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 20, 2019, 11:19:16 AM
Take a look at the Jam Tatiana shit-show offering
Why would I want to do that....

I'm waiting for the Cuban Honeys.
So is Dean
Thought she was Puerto Rican...
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 20, 2019, 11:20:40 AM
Take a look at the Jam Tatiana shit-show offering
Must've broken the jam, cause I can't get their page to load now.
Yes right after they send a "Mega 48HR Jam" email
Writing checks their servers can't cash.
They need to play nicer with the Russians.
Sounds very presidential of you.
Not true... Russians can do no wrong.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 20, 2019, 11:21:27 AM
Take a look at the Jam Tatiana shit-show offering
Must've broken the jam, cause I can't get their page to load now.
Aren't you a fan of the Alec Bradley sungrowns? I'm not a big of AB
Only when they're  free.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 20, 2019, 11:22:42 AM
heading out. going to hit the bank, have a burger at the club house, and enjoy a great day at the course whether I play well or not. do you know why? because there are millions of people north of Florida that wish the could be me right now. 😊
You're talking golf, right?
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 20, 2019, 11:25:19 AM
Take a look at the Jam Tatiana shit-show offering
Must've broken the jam, cause I can't get their page to load now.
Aren't you a fan of the Alec Bradley sungrowns? I'm not a big of AB
Only when they're  free.
No, the sungrowns I'll pay for. The regular Americans, those are much better when free. :D
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 20, 2019, 11:36:39 AM
Take a look at the Jam Tatiana shit-show offering
Must've broken the jam, cause I can't get their page to load now.
Aren't you a fan of the Alec Bradley sungrowns? I'm not a big of AB
Only when they're  free.
No, the sungrowns I'll pay for. The regular Americans, those are much better when free. :D
I'll second that.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 20, 2019, 11:45:13 AM
heading out. going to hit the bank, have a burger at the club house, and enjoy a great day at the course whether I play well or not. do you know why? because there are millions of people north of Florida that wish the could be me right now.
Your always rubbing something
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: sfish on March 20, 2019, 11:57:59 AM
heading out. going to hit the bank, have a burger at the club house, and enjoy a great day at the course whether I play well or not. do you know why? because there are millions of people north of Florida that wish the could be me right now. 😊
A little full of yourself, no?
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: sfish on March 20, 2019, 12:18:43 PM
Four Kicks Maduro by Crowned Heads Robusto (5.0"x50)
Pack of 10   In Stock
$39.99
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 20, 2019, 12:33:36 PM
Hey Fishy I bought some La Zona 2nds for work. Both Connecticut and Maduro. I'm going to try them when I get home. I will let you know if they are any good.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 20, 2019, 12:36:10 PM
Four Kicks Maduro by Crowned Heads Robusto (5.0"x50)
Pack of 10   In Stock
$39.99
Is this a good deal on these?
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: sfish on March 20, 2019, 12:36:25 PM
Hey Fishy I bought some La Zona 2nds for work. Both Connecticut and Maduro. I'm going to try them when I get home. I will let you know if they are any good.
Sounds good. $3 La Bomba Nuclears at cigarpage.com with free shipping if interested
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: sfish on March 20, 2019, 12:37:07 PM
Four Kicks Maduro by Crowned Heads Robusto (5.0"x50)
Pack of 10   In Stock
$39.99
Is this a good deal on these?
I think so certainly
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: sfish on March 20, 2019, 12:37:53 PM
Four Kicks Maduro by Crowned Heads Robusto (5.0"x50)
Pack of 10   In Stock
$39.99
Is this a good deal on these?
I think so certainly
Plus CI has the $10 off $50 code right now
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 20, 2019, 12:40:11 PM
Hey Fishy I bought some La Zona 2nds for work. Both Connecticut and Maduro. I'm going to try them when I get home. I will let you know if they are any good.
Sounds good. $3 La Bomba Nuclears at cigarpage.com with free shipping if interested
Darn if I want my Wife to cut my nuts off....lol
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 20, 2019, 12:43:45 PM
Four Kicks Maduro by Crowned Heads Robusto (5.0"x50)
Pack of 10   In Stock
$39.99
Is this a good deal on these?
I think so certainly
Plus CI has the $10 off $50 code right now
So you're saying I should add some jerky to my cart to get over the hump?
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 20, 2019, 12:44:56 PM
Four Kicks Maduro by Crowned Heads Robusto (5.0"x50)
Pack of 10In Stock
$39.99
Is this a good deal on these?
I think so certainly
Plus CI has the $10 off $50 code right now
So you're saying I should add some jerky to my cart to get over the hump?
No get 2
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 20, 2019, 12:48:25 PM
Famous free shipping no minimum today only SPRINGCLEAN
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 20, 2019, 12:52:53 PM
Four Kicks Maduro by Crowned Heads Robusto (5.0"x50)
Pack of 10In Stock
$39.99
Is this a good deal on these?
I think so certainly
Plus CI has the $10 off $50 code right now
So you're saying I should add some jerky to my cart to get over the hump?
No get 2
CNS. Added a package of Cracker Crumbs. With the coupon, got those for $4. Hard to argue with that.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: sfish on March 20, 2019, 12:54:43 PM
Hey Fishy I bought some La Zona 2nds for work. Both Connecticut and Maduro. I'm going to try them when I get home. I will let you know if they are any good.
Sounds good. $3 La Bomba Nuclears at cigarpage.com with free shipping if interested
Darn if I want my Wife to cut my nuts off....lol
Seems harsh over a $15-$30 purchase
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 20, 2019, 12:58:23 PM
Hey Fishy I bought some La Zona 2nds for work. Both Connecticut and Maduro. I'm going to try them when I get home. I will let you know if they are any good.
Sounds good. $3 La Bomba Nuclears at cigarpage.com with free shipping if interested
Darn if I want my Wife to cut my nuts off....lol
Seems harsh over a $15-$30 purchase
First the new lizard, then this. His wife can only be expected to take so much. TWHS
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: sfish on March 20, 2019, 01:26:51 PM
Hey Fishy I bought some La Zona 2nds for work. Both Connecticut and Maduro. I'm going to try them when I get home. I will let you know if they are any good.
Sounds good. $3 La Bomba Nuclears at cigarpage.com with free shipping if interested
Darn if I want my Wife to cut my nuts off....lol
Seems harsh over a $15-$30 purchase
First the new lizard, then this. His wife can only be expected to take so much. TWHS
Most wives would be really happy with a new lizard
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 20, 2019, 01:33:03 PM
Hey Fishy I bought some La Zona 2nds for work. Both Connecticut and Maduro. I'm going to try them when I get home. I will let you know if they are any good.
Sounds good. $3 La Bomba Nuclears at cigarpage.com with free shipping if interested
Darn if I want my Wife to cut my nuts off....lol
Seems harsh over a $15-$30 purchase
First the new lizard, then this. His wife can only be expected to take so much. TWHS
Most wives would be really happy with a new lizard
Hi-yo!²
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 20, 2019, 02:23:37 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 20, 2019, 02:33:40 PM
New lizard lull?
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 20, 2019, 02:52:17 PM
Hey Fishy I bought some La Zona 2nds for work. Both Connecticut and Maduro. I'm going to try them when I get home. I will let you know if they are any good.
Sounds good. $3 La Bomba Nuclears at cigarpage.com with free shipping if interested
Darn if I want my Wife to cut my nuts off....lol
Seems harsh over a $15-$30 purchase
300.00 this month. I like my nuts intact
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: sfish on March 20, 2019, 03:05:35 PM
Hey Fishy I bought some La Zona 2nds for work. Both Connecticut and Maduro. I'm going to try them when I get home. I will let you know if they are any good.
Sounds good. $3 La Bomba Nuclears at cigarpage.com with free shipping if interested
Darn if I want my Wife to cut my nuts off....lol
Seems harsh over a $15-$30 purchase
300.00 this month. I like my nuts intact
Maybe you need to grow a new pair!  ;D
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 20, 2019, 03:06:02 PM
Hey Fishy I bought some La Zona 2nds for work. Both Connecticut and Maduro. I'm going to try them when I get home. I will let you know if they are any good.
Sounds good. $3 La Bomba Nuclears at cigarpage.com with free shipping if interested
Darn if I want my Wife to cut my nuts off....lol
Seems harsh over a $15-$30 purchase
300.00 this month. I like my nuts intact
I'm not that attached to mine.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: sfish on March 20, 2019, 03:20:55 PM
Hey Fishy I bought some La Zona 2nds for work. Both Connecticut and Maduro. I'm going to try them when I get home. I will let you know if they are any good.
Sounds good. $3 La Bomba Nuclears at cigarpage.com with free shipping if interested
Darn if I want my Wife to cut my nuts off....lol
Seems harsh over a $15-$30 purchase
300.00 this month. I like my nuts intact
I'm not that attached to mine.
Though worthless, they're attached to you
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 20, 2019, 03:27:34 PM
Hey Fishy I bought some La Zona 2nds for work. Both Connecticut and Maduro. I'm going to try them when I get home. I will let you know if they are any good.
Sounds good. $3 La Bomba Nuclears at cigarpage.com with free shipping if interested
Darn if I want my Wife to cut my nuts off....lol
Seems harsh over a $15-$30 purchase
300.00 this month. I like my nuts intact
I'm not that attached to mine.
Though worthless, they're attached to you
Oh yeah. Who knew?
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 20, 2019, 03:39:29 PM
Four Kicks Maduro by Crowned Heads Robusto (5.0"x50)
Pack of 10   In Stock
$39.99
Is this a good deal on these?
I think so certainly
Plus CI has the $10 off $50 code right now
So you're saying I should add some jerky to my cart to get over the hump?
Just wait and add another quality Jam item when it comes up. I'm sure some Buesos will pop up before long.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 20, 2019, 03:41:38 PM
Afternoon Rosa de Guadalupe.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 20, 2019, 03:59:53 PM
Afternoon Rosa de Guadalupe.
That's an interesting stick. Do tell.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 20, 2019, 04:03:16 PM
Afternoon Rosa de Guadalupe.
That's an interesting stick. Do tell.
Indeed, have not heard of that one.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 20, 2019, 05:40:19 PM
Afternoon Rosa de Guadalupe.
That's an interesting stick. Do tell.
Indeed, have not heard of that one.
Hours up ..... And?
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 20, 2019, 05:47:52 PM
Afternoon Rosa de Guadalupe.
That's an interesting stick. Do tell.
Indeed, have not heard of that one.
Hours up ..... And?
Still nothing. He's either speechless or the cigar killed him.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on March 20, 2019, 05:57:47 PM
parking lot at course was packed when I arrived and thought I'd never be able to get to eat but they were all on the course. they had a scramble on the front and ladies league on the back. no sooner did I finish my lunch they were all starting to come back in.
golf was so so, my chipping and putting were spot on though.
LAdC and coffee going.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Threebean on March 20, 2019, 06:27:25 PM
Afternoon Rosa de Guadalupe.
That's an interesting stick. Do tell.
Indeed, have not heard of that one.
Hours up ..... And?
Still nothing. He's either speechless or the cigar killed him.
Indeed.  I've lost interest....
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 20, 2019, 06:44:12 PM
Afternoon Rosa de Guadalupe.
That's an interesting stick. Do tell.
Indeed, have not heard of that one.
Hours up ..... And?
Still nothing. He's either speechless or the cigar killed him.
Indeed.  I've lost interest....
I spent last Saturday at Famous and CI. One would think that I might come across a new AJF stick. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Oyam18 on March 20, 2019, 07:17:50 PM
Afternoon Rosa de Guadalupe.
That's an interesting stick. Do tell.
Indeed, have not heard of that one.
Hours up ..... And?
Still nothing. He's either speechless or the cigar killed him.
Indeed.  I've lost interest....
I spent last Saturday at Famous and CI. One would think that I might come across a new AJF stick. Sheesh.
havent had an AJ cigar in a long time. That’s hard if you smoke anything other than a Cuban.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 20, 2019, 07:18:23 PM
Afternoon Rosa de Guadalupe.
That's an interesting stick. Do tell.
Indeed, have not heard of that one.
AJF, believe it is CI exclusive.  Solid construction and burn, reminded me of a La Historia without as much depth.
I picked up a fiver on the Devil.  Overpriced otherwise.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 20, 2019, 07:19:31 PM
Afternoon Rosa de Guadalupe.
That's an interesting stick. Do tell.
Indeed, have not heard of that one.
Hours up ..... And?
Still nothing. He's either speechless or the cigar killed him.
Indeed.  I've lost interest....
I spent last Saturday at Famous and CI. One would think that I might come across a new AJF stick. Sheesh.
Not looking hard enough.  Also, you could always ask someone for suggestions on new stuff to try...
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 20, 2019, 07:20:53 PM
Afternoon Rosa de Guadalupe.
That's an interesting stick. Do tell.
Indeed, have not heard of that one.
Hours up ..... And?
Still nothing. He's either speechless or the cigar killed him.
Indeed.  I've lost interest....
Had to go out, buy some pork roll, get my free Rita's and then had dinner at a local Greek restaurant.  Sorry I was not at your beck and call.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 20, 2019, 07:25:14 PM
parking lot at course was packed when I arrived and thought I'd never be able to get to eat but they were all on the course. they had a scramble on the front and ladies league on the back. no sooner did I finish my lunch they were all starting to come back in.
golf was so so, my chipping and putting were spot on though.
LAdC and coffee going.
The most unpredictable part of my game
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 20, 2019, 07:27:50 PM
Afternoon Rosa de Guadalupe.
That's an interesting stick. Do tell.
Indeed, have not heard of that one.
Hours up ..... And?
Still nothing. He's either speechless or the cigar killed him.
Indeed.  I've lost interest....
Had to go out, buy some pork roll, get my free Rita's and then had dinner at a local Greek restaurant.  Sorry I was not at your beck and call.
Take that as a compliment. We wanted breaking news
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 20, 2019, 07:33:08 PM
Just peeking in. Wifey made homemade soup and finishing up a RP vintage 06 in the man cave
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: bluecollar on March 20, 2019, 07:42:10 PM
PorkrollandfreeRita lull
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 20, 2019, 09:53:33 PM
PorkrollandfreeRita lull
Apparently.
Title: Re: 3/20/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 20, 2019, 09:53:59 PM
No check in by InquiringMindsWantToKnowBean.