Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: Happy Valentine's Day! -  2/14/2019  (Read 9635 times)

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! -  2/14/2019

Donut Delivery Lull?
We're all just still recovering from your EPC praise  ;D
Have you tried any of the new ones I gave you or waiting on warmer weather?
Warmer weather except for the MF Gran Ofereta which I really liked
Odd, I've really liked all MFs I've smoked yet I don't find myself seeking them out to buy
I find myself in a similar boat. Yet each year when I create the cigarbanter.com survey for the best cigars, DPG always gets my vote.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! -  2/14/2019

Donut Delivery Lull?
We're all just still recovering from your EPC praise  ;D
Have you tried any of the new ones I gave you or waiting on warmer weather?
Warmer weather except for the MF Gran Ofereta which I really liked
Odd, I've really liked all MFs I've smoked yet I don't find myself seeking them out to buy
I find myself in a similar boat. Yet each year when I create the cigarbanter.com survey for the best cigars, DPG always gets my vote.
I guess we're just douches that take them for granted

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! -  2/14/2019

Donut Delivery Lull?
We're all just still recovering from your EPC praise  ;D
Have you tried any of the new ones I gave you or waiting on warmer weather?
Warmer weather except for the MF Gran Ofereta which I really liked
Odd, I've really liked all MFs I've smoked yet I don't find myself seeking them out to buy
I find myself in a similar boat. Yet each year when I create the cigarbanter.com survey for the best cigars, DPG always gets my vote.
I guess we're just douches that take them for granted
A more apt description I have not heard.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! -  2/14/2019

Donut Delivery Lull?
We're all just still recovering from your EPC praise  ;D
Have you tried any of the new ones I gave you or waiting on warmer weather?
Warmer weather except for the MF Gran Ofereta which I really liked
Odd, I've really liked all MFs I've smoked yet I don't find myself seeking them out to buy
I find myself in a similar boat. Yet each year when I create the cigarbanter.com survey for the best cigars, DPG always gets my vote.
I guess we're just douches that take them for granted
TWSS

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! -  2/14/2019

Hazzuh, valentines!

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! -  2/14/2019

Donut Delivery Lull?
We're all just still recovering from your EPC praise  ;D
I praise when praise is due.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! -  2/14/2019

Errand time, close out the credit union account, then Home Depot run.
? Dave is starting to sound likeDean, guess next he will be adding on a Lady......or 5.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! -  2/14/2019

CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC) -The winner of the $1.5 billion Mega Millions jackpot that was sold in Simpsonville, South Carolina last October still has not come forward.

The winner has until April 21, 2019, to come forward and claim the prize.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: Happy Valentine's Day! -  2/14/2019

 Nice cool valentines day smoke

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! -  2/14/2019

Donut Delivery Lull?
We're all just still recovering from your EPC praise  ;D
Have you tried any of the new ones I gave you or waiting on warmer weather?
Warmer weather except for the MF Gran Ofereta which I really liked
Odd, I've really liked all MFs I've smoked yet I don't find myself seeking them out to buy
Agreed, solid cigars but don't stand out for the pricepoint.  I do thin Gran Oferta reminds me of Flor de las Antillas and La Antiguedad.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! -  2/14/2019

Donut Delivery Lull?
We're all just still recovering from your EPC praise  ;D
Have you tried any of the new ones I gave you or waiting on warmer weather?
Warmer weather except for the MF Gran Ofereta which I really liked
Odd, I've really liked all MFs I've smoked yet I don't find myself seeking them out to buy
I find myself in a similar boat. Yet each year when I create the cigarbanter.com survey for the best cigars, DPG always gets my vote.
I guess we're just douches that take them for granted
No, just douches in general.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! -  2/14/2019

Donut Delivery Lull?
We're all just still recovering from your EPC praise  ;D
Have you tried any of the new ones I gave you or waiting on warmer weather?
Warmer weather except for the MF Gran Ofereta which I really liked
Odd, I've really liked all MFs I've smoked yet I don't find myself seeking them out to buy
I find myself in a similar boat. Yet each year when I create the cigarbanter.com survey for the best cigars, DPG always gets my vote.
I guess we're just douches that take them for granted
TWSS
Not tonight....at least till you wine and dine her.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! -  2/14/2019

Errand time, close out the credit union account, then Home Depot run.
? Dave is starting to sound likeDean, guess next he will be adding on a Lady......or 5.
Don't hold your breath on that one.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! -  2/14/2019

CHARLESTON, SC (WCSC) -The winner of the $1.5 billion Mega Millions jackpot that was sold in Simpsonville, South Carolina last October still has not come forward.

The winner has until April 21, 2019, to come forward and claim the prize.
And SC will be out of their 60 mil in expected taxes that they already had in the budget.

Re: Happy Valentine's Day! -  2/14/2019

Errand time, close out the credit union account, then Home Depot run.
? Dave is starting to sound likeDean, guess next he will be adding on a Lady......or 5.
Don't hold your breath on that one.
And I buy my own donuts!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8