Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2023, 12:12:44 PM »

Fore, please

Should be getting a good run on the greens slipping on that frost....
No frost this morning, thankfully. Actually turning into quite a nice day. Now that I'm back, think I'll tend to some leaves.

« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2023, 12:13:22 PM »

« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2023, 12:39:04 PM »

Wordle 857 3/6

🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛
🟨⬛🟨⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2023, 12:40:15 PM »

« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2023, 01:05:47 PM »

I'm both literally and metaphorically turning the page. I've been searching for work for 16 weeks now and it definitely gets frustrating. But two jobs in particular have had me on the hook for months now and I'm no longer holding my breath waiting for either to pull the trigger. One of them is particularly unprofessional and sent me an email last Friday. In the subject field it said, "Can we connect on Monday". Then there was absolutely nothing in the body. Against my better judgement, I replied to that email with my availability and it's now Tuesday and I'm still waiting. I'M DONE WITH THEM.

So this morning, I'm hitting the pavement hard again and submitting at least 5 new applications.
Five done. I will apply for a few more after lunch.

« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2023, 02:46:27 PM »

I'm both literally and metaphorically turning the page. I've been searching for work for 16 weeks now and it definitely gets frustrating. But two jobs in particular have had me on the hook for months now and I'm no longer holding my breath waiting for either to pull the trigger. One of them is particularly unprofessional and sent me an email last Friday. In the subject field it said, "Can we connect on Monday". Then there was absolutely nothing in the body. Against my better judgement, I replied to that email with my availability and it's now Tuesday and I'm still waiting. I'M DONE WITH THEM.

So this morning, I'm hitting the pavement hard again and submitting at least 5 new applications.
Five done. I will apply for a few more after lunch.
Keep on that grind.

« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2023, 02:47:27 PM »

I'm both literally and metaphorically turning the page. I've been searching for work for 16 weeks now and it definitely gets frustrating. But two jobs in particular have had me on the hook for months now and I'm no longer holding my breath waiting for either to pull the trigger. One of them is particularly unprofessional and sent me an email last Friday. In the subject field it said, "Can we connect on Monday". Then there was absolutely nothing in the body. Against my better judgement, I replied to that email with my availability and it's now Tuesday and I'm still waiting. I'M DONE WITH THEM.

So this morning, I'm hitting the pavement hard again and submitting at least 5 new applications.
Five done. I will apply for a few more after lunch.
Keep on that grind.
Also, this is when some people start complaining that "people don't want to work anymore."

« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2023, 02:47:53 PM »

Class 34 hat-trick smoke

« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2023, 03:09:02 PM »

Got there eventually

Connections
Puzzle #135
🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟦🟩🟦
🟦🟩🟪🟦
🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟦🟦🟦🟦
🟪🟪🟪🟪

« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2023, 03:09:24 PM »

Wordle 857 3/6*

🟨⬛🟨⬛🟩
🟨⬛⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2023, 05:08:42 PM »

Wordle 857 3/6*

🟨⬛🟨⬛🟩
🟨⬛⬛🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Apparently, three was the key.

« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2023, 05:10:22 PM »

Class 34 hat-trick smoke

Looks like the page has been your source for a while

« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2023, 05:14:57 PM »

I'm both literally and metaphorically turning the page. I've been searching for work for 16 weeks now and it definitely gets frustrating. But two jobs in particular have had me on the hook for months now and I'm no longer holding my breath waiting for either to pull the trigger. One of them is particularly unprofessional and sent me an email last Friday. In the subject field it said, "Can we connect on Monday". Then there was absolutely nothing in the body. Against my better judgement, I replied to that email with my availability and it's now Tuesday and I'm still waiting. I'M DONE WITH THEM.

So this morning, I'm hitting the pavement hard again and submitting at least 5 new applications.
Five done. I will apply for a few more after lunch.
I'm honestly wondering why people aren't rushing to tie you down and lock you in? I think you need to show them who the heck you are.

« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2023, 05:17:00 PM »

Firing up the grill here.

« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2023, 05:22:17 PM »

The blue made my brain hurt.

Connections
Puzzle #135
🟪🟪🟪🟪