Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2020, 05:02:46 PM »

Perdomo Lot 23 Robusto - 10 / $39.99

Sheesh, not even these are bargain basement sticks any longer.

« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2020, 05:05:03 PM »

Work day is done. The rest will have to wait until tomorrow. Got us to page 5 so that's not terrible.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/24/2020
« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2020, 06:26:25 PM »

Delivery
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/24/2020
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2020, 06:36:41 PM »

Speaking of post whoring...what is the single most expensive item of clothing you've ever purchased?

I thought I'd set a new record last week, but I figured out that my all time record was set in 2000 - which I suppose isn't surprising, because I was making a lot of money as a consultant in those tech-bubble days.  That was a black leather car coat I purchased in Manhattan for ~$450.  Adjusted for inflation, that's about $677 in 2020 dollars.  That eclipses the last suit I bought, in 2013, for my mom's funeral (~$500), and the $585 I spent on a coat last week.
my $18,000 Golden Thong 😂
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/24/2020
« Reply #64 on: August 24, 2020, 06:38:20 PM »

Oldie

« Reply #65 on: August 24, 2020, 07:18:55 PM »

Speaking of post whoring...what is the single most expensive item of clothing you've ever purchased?

I thought I'd set a new record last week, but I figured out that my all time record was set in 2000 - which I suppose isn't surprising, because I was making a lot of money as a consultant in those tech-bubble days.  That was a black leather car coat I purchased in Manhattan for ~$450.  Adjusted for inflation, that's about $677 in 2020 dollars.  That eclipses the last suit I bought, in 2013, for my mom's funeral (~$500), and the $585 I spent on a coat last week.
my $18,000 Golden Thong
Money well spent.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/24/2020
« Reply #66 on: August 24, 2020, 08:36:16 PM »

Speaking of post whoring...what is the single most expensive item of clothing you've ever purchased?

I thought I'd set a new record last week, but I figured out that my all time record was set in 2000 - which I suppose isn't surprising, because I was making a lot of money as a consultant in those tech-bubble days.  That was a black leather car coat I purchased in Manhattan for ~$450.  Adjusted for inflation, that's about $677 in 2020 dollars.  That eclipses the last suit I bought, in 2013, for my mom's funeral (~$500), and the $585 I spent on a coat last week.
my $18,000 Golden Thong
Money well spent.
TWSS

« Reply #67 on: August 24, 2020, 08:38:07 PM »

Speaking of post whoring...what is the single most expensive item of clothing you've ever purchased?

I thought I'd set a new record last week, but I figured out that my all time record was set in 2000 - which I suppose isn't surprising, because I was making a lot of money as a consultant in those tech-bubble days.  That was a black leather car coat I purchased in Manhattan for ~$450.  Adjusted for inflation, that's about $677 in 2020 dollars.  That eclipses the last suit I bought, in 2013, for my mom's funeral (~$500), and the $585 I spent on a coat last week.
my $18,000 Golden Thong
Money well spent.
TWSS
Well, "she" identified as a woman, anyway.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/24/2020
« Reply #68 on: August 24, 2020, 08:42:22 PM »

Speaking of post whoring...what is the single most expensive item of clothing you've ever purchased?

I thought I'd set a new record last week, but I figured out that my all time record was set in 2000 - which I suppose isn't surprising, because I was making a lot of money as a consultant in those tech-bubble days.  That was a black leather car coat I purchased in Manhattan for ~$450.  Adjusted for inflation, that's about $677 in 2020 dollars.  That eclipses the last suit I bought, in 2013, for my mom's funeral (~$500), and the $585 I spent on a coat last week.
my $18,000 Golden Thong
Money well spent.
TWSS
Well, "she" identified as a woman, anyway.
TWNBS.....that’s what non-binary said. 😀

« Reply #69 on: August 24, 2020, 08:55:39 PM »

Speaking of post whoring...what is the single most expensive item of clothing you've ever purchased?

I thought I'd set a new record last week, but I figured out that my all time record was set in 2000 - which I suppose isn't surprising, because I was making a lot of money as a consultant in those tech-bubble days.  That was a black leather car coat I purchased in Manhattan for ~$450.  Adjusted for inflation, that's about $677 in 2020 dollars.  That eclipses the last suit I bought, in 2013, for my mom's funeral (~$500), and the $585 I spent on a coat last week.
my $18,000 Golden Thong
Money well spent.
TWSS
Well, "she" identified as a woman, anyway.
TWNBS.....that’s what non-binary said.
Hahaha. I like this one. May be using it from now on so as not to offend anyone. Although I believe I will be offending EVERYONE.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 8/24/2020
« Reply #70 on: August 24, 2020, 11:45:54 PM »

[...]

equal opportunity offender

« Reply #71 on: August 24, 2020, 11:54:12 PM »

[...]

I'm offended.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]