Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2019, 03:53:46 PM »

Somebody must be broke down

« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2019, 04:00:11 PM »

Fake-smiling at work makes you drink more at home, study reveals.  😂

« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2019, 04:04:43 PM »

Colleton County minister denies sexually assaulting church members: ‘We had a good time’

CANADYS, SC (WCSC) - A Colleton County minister accused of sexually assaulting former church members denies the accusations against him in his first on-camera interview since his arrest in January 2018.

Stair is charged with sexually assaulting four former female members of Overcomer Ministry. He was arrested after a Live 5 News investigation into the ministry that included interviews with some of his accusers.

Stair also is accused of grabbing an underage girl by the breast during a church service.
In the interview, Stair denied the sex assault accusations.

“I haven’t had sex with anybody under 18, it’s a false charge. When I committed adultery the women were old enough and we had a good time,” Stair said.

« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2019, 04:14:07 PM »

Colleton County minister denies sexually assaulting church members: ‘We had a good time’

CANADYS, SC (WCSC) - A Colleton County minister accused of sexually assaulting former church members denies the accusations against him in his first on-camera interview since his arrest in January 2018.

Stair is charged with sexually assaulting four former female members of Overcomer Ministry. He was arrested after a Live 5 News investigation into the ministry that included interviews with some of his accusers.

Stair also is accused of grabbing an underage girl by the breast during a church service.
In the interview, Stair denied the sex assault accusations.

“I haven’t had sex with anybody under 18, it’s a false charge. When I committed adultery the women were old enough and we had a good time,” Stair said.

the over 60 is safer.

« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2019, 04:22:49 PM »

I got to come up with a dinner idea.  Hamburgers maybe but actually some soup sounds pretty good.

« Reply #65 on: April 16, 2019, 05:13:37 PM »

I got to come up with a dinner idea.  Hamburgers maybe but actually some soup sounds pretty good.
Wifey is making spaghetti parm with chicken cutlets. Smoking while I wait

« Reply #66 on: April 16, 2019, 05:16:56 PM »

« Reply #67 on: April 16, 2019, 05:21:04 PM »

I got to come up with a dinner idea.  Hamburgers maybe but actually some soup sounds pretty good.
Wifey is making spaghetti parm with chicken cutlets. Smoking while I wait
Good plan!

« Reply #68 on: April 16, 2019, 05:21:39 PM »

« Reply #69 on: April 16, 2019, 05:27:55 PM »

I got to come up with a dinner idea.  Hamburgers maybe but actually some soup sounds pretty good.
Wifey is making spaghetti parm with chicken cutlets. Smoking while I wait
mmmm, sounds good. I may grab some soft shell tacos on the way back from my home group meeting.

« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2019, 05:30:07 PM »

Everyone is Moving to Florida – Census Shows 900 People Move to Florida PER DAY
January 4, 2018 by Michael Light

avoid the cold Rick.

« Reply #73 on: April 16, 2019, 05:38:37 PM »

Everyone is Moving to Florida – Census Shows 900 People Move to Florida PER DAY
January 4, 2018 by Michael Light

avoid the cold Rick.
Not everyone, 500 assholes move to Texas every day, 100 of them to Austin.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6