Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

« Reply #165 on: October 04, 2014, 07:48:25 PM »

Ol Miss - AL a hell of a game 5 minutes left
23-17 Ol Miss!
It does not matter now if we win or lose tonight now. alabama lost.
Tigers need some get up and geux.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 10/4/2014
« Reply #166 on: October 04, 2014, 07:49:11 PM »

JOYA RED is a nice cigar. Nutty is the word that comes to mind as I smoke this cigar. It also has some nice salty tobacco flavors and pleasant finish. This is the toro and the cigar is well made, with a nice draw. I do need to puff a few times to get it going if I dont hit it every 30 seconds. The start was a cashew nut flavor developing into a roasted salty nut as I progressed. I think the BOTL that hit this on the jam will be happy. Shalom.
Tune in again next week.  Will Oyam still like Joya Red. Enquiring minds want to know.
.......the only one I had, so I'll quit while I'm ahead.

« Reply #167 on: October 04, 2014, 07:54:53 PM »

JOYA RED is a nice cigar. Nutty is the word that comes to mind as I smoke this cigar. It also has some nice salty tobacco flavors and pleasant finish. This is the toro and the cigar is well made, with a nice draw. I do need to puff a few times to get it going if I dont hit it every 30 seconds. The start was a cashew nut flavor developing into a roasted salty nut as I progressed. I think the BOTL that hit this on the jam will be happy. Shalom.
Tune in again next week.  Will Oyam still like Joya Red. Enquiring minds want to know.
.......the only one I had, so I'll quit while I'm ahead.
Well damn if you liked them twice I was going to buy some.

« Reply #168 on: October 04, 2014, 07:56:59 PM »

Chit I am switching over to the damn Cocks
Who are the Coots playing tonight?

« Reply #169 on: October 04, 2014, 08:09:00 PM »

Chit I am switching over to the damn Cocks
Who are the Coots playing tonight?
Kentucky who is only bad not terrible this year.

« Reply #170 on: October 04, 2014, 08:10:54 PM »

Ol Miss - AL a hell of a game 5 minutes left
23-17 Ol Miss!
It does not matter now if we win or lose tonight now. alabama lost.
Togers need some get up and geux.
They need a bus ticket out of state for the damn coach.   Mississippi State quarterback is from LA but he was not good enough for Les Miles to seriously recruit.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]