Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

1725 Sir Arthur Guinness, Irish brewer (d. 1803)
1829 Charles S. West, Texas jurist and politician (d. 1885)
1893 Lemon Henry "Blind Lemon" Jefferson, American blues singer and guitarist, born in Coutchman, Texas (d. 1929)
1896 F. Scott Fitzgerald, American author (Great Gatsby, Zelda), born in St. Paul, Minnesota (d. 1940)
1921 Jim McKay, sportscaster (ABC's Wide World of Sports), born in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
1930 John Watts Young, astronaut (Gem 3 10, Apol 10 16, STS 1 9), born in San Francisco, California
1936 Jim Henson, muppeteer (Sesame Street, Muppet Show), born in Greenville, Mississippi (d. 1990)
1945 Lou Dobbs, American journalist
1946 "Mean" Joe Greene, NFL tackle (Pittsburgh Steelers), Coke spokesman
1946 Carson Van Osten, rocker
1946 Jacqueline Courtney, NJ, actress (Another World, One Life to Live)
1946 Jerry Donahue, rocker (Fairport Convention)
1948 Gordon Clapp, actor (Greg Medavoy-NYPD Blue), born in North Conway, New Hampshire
1948 Phil Hartman, Canadian-American actor (SNL, Peewee's Playhouse), born in Brantford, Ontario (d. 1998)
1951 Terry Metcalf, NFL, CFL running back (St Louis, Toronto), born in Seattle, Washington
1951 Douglas Kmiec, American legal scholar
1952 Joseph P Kennedy II, (Rep-D-Massachusetts)
1952 Mark Sandman, American musician (Morphine), (d. 1999)
1956 Ilona Briesenick-Slupianek, German DR, shot-putter (Olympic-gold-1980)
1957 Brad Bird, American director (The Iron Giant, The Incredibles), born in Kalispell, Montana
1958 Kevin Sorbo, actor (Hercules Legendary Journeys, Kull The Conquerer)
1959 Steve Whitmire, American voice actor and puppeteer (Kermit the Frog 1990-2016), born in Atlanta, Georgia
1959 Theo Paphitis, Cypriot-born British businessman (Dragon's Den, Millwall Football Club), born in Limassol, Cyprus
1961 Dillard Pruitt, PGA golfer (1991 Chattanooga Classic), born in Greenville, South Carolina
1961 Allen Bestwick, Nascar broadcaster
1961 John Logan, American screenwriter
1962 Nia Vardalos, Canadian actress
1964 Gene Watkins, Waco Texas, American actor (James Walsh-As the World Turns)
1964 Rafael Palmeiro, 1st baseman (Baltimore Orioles), born in Havana, Cuba
1965 Sean McNabb, American bassist (Quiet Riot, Great White, Rough Cutt, House of Lords)
1966 Atul Bedade, cricketer (Indian ODI batsman 1994- )
1966 Bernard Gilkey, outfielder (NY Mets), born in St Louis, Missouri
1966 Kevin Koslofski, Decatur Ill, outfielder (Milwaukee Brewers)
1966 Paul Michael Valley, actor (Ryan Harrison-Another World)
1966 Michael J. Varhola, American author
1967 Chris Swan, rower (Olympics-1996)
1967 Frank Cornish, NFL center/guard (Jacksonville Jaguars, Philadelphia Eagles)
1967 Roland Jansen, soccer player (Willem II)
1969 Andrew Greene, NFL guard (Miami Dolphins, Saskatchewan Roughriders)
1969 Gene Hunt, R&B musician (Acid Man)
1969 John Morton, WLAF WR (Frankfurt Galaxy)
1969 Lisa Matthews, Peoria Ill, playmate (Apr, 1990)
1969 Megan Ward, actress (Kimberly Sayers-Dark Skies), born in Los Angeles, California
1969 Shawn "Clown" Crahan, American musician (Slipknot)
1970 Paul Spoljaric, pitcher (Toronto Blue Jays)
1970 Winfred Tubbs, NFL linebacker (New Orleans Saints)
1971 Shane Conrad, actress (Cody-High Mountain Rangers)
1971 Peter Salisbury, English drummer (The Verve)
1972 Jeff Hill, NFL wide receiver (Cin Bengals)
1973 Rodrick Rhodes, NBA forward (Houston Rockets)
1973 Eddie George, American football player
1974 Kiwane Garris, NBA guard (Denver Nuggets)
1974 Matt McKeon, Florissant MO, soccer midfielder (Olympics-gold-96)
1981 Ryan Briscoe, Australian racing driver
1982 Morgan Hamm, American gymnast
1982 Paul Hamm, American gymnast
1982 Jeff Karstens, American baseball player
1983 Randy Foye, American basketball player
1987 Spencer Treat Clark, American actor
1988 Kyle Sullivan, American actor
1988 Lisa Wang, American gymnast
1993 Ben Platt, American actor (Pitch Perfect), born in Los Angeles County, California
WTF, Is this supposed to be the birthday list?

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Winston Churchill

Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. Winston Churchill

I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. Winston Churchill

Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen. Winston Churchill

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. Winston Churchill

The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter. Winston Churchill

Best I can do...the old feed is gone.

1946 "Mean" Joe Greene, NFL tackle (Pittsburgh Steelers), Coke spokesman

How funny, I always figured tha I was the only one that every time I hear Mean Joe Green's name I immediately thought of him as a "Coke Spokesman" but guess others must do that too. ::)

Best I can do...the old feed is gone.
This one requires too much math for retired people, took me 5 minutes to figure out how old Lou Dobbs is.

Best I can do...the old feed is gone.
You're more than welcome to pick up my slack.

Best I can do...the old feed is gone.
You're more than welcome to pick up my slack.
In fact, I encourage it....I'm going to be mostly incognito the next week or so.

That last comment had nothing to do with y'all but with the folks I'm working with. I swear they're keeping me in the dark on purpose. I constantly have to chase them down to get a damn status. Rant over.
Maybe your classification needs raising, or it's need to know and you don't need to know. it is the UN after all.

Best I can do...the old feed is gone.
You're more than welcome to pick up my slack.
In fact, I encourage it....I'm going to be mostly incognito the next week or so.
Sorry, Chip assigned this project to you, but of course you are entitled to 2 weeks vacation each year.

You Travellin this week?

Golfing is slow this morning, only the 3rd 2-some passing by now.

Best I can do...the old feed is gone.
You're more than welcome to pick up my slack.
In fact, I encourage it....I'm going to be mostly incognito the next week or so.
Sorry, Chip assigned this project to you, but of course you are entitled to 2 weeks vacation each year.

You Travellin this week?
Heading out early tomorrow, back Thursday evening, quick turnaround, out Friday through Tuesday.

Best I can do...the old feed is gone.
You're more than welcome to pick up my slack.
In fact, I encourage it....I'm going to be mostly incognito the next week or so.
Sorry, Chip assigned this project to you, but of course you are entitled to 2 weeks vacation each year.

You Travellin this week?
Heading out early tomorrow, back Thursday evening, quick turnaround, out Friday through Tuesday.
Building those status miles and hotel points!

That last comment had nothing to do with y'all but with the folks I'm working with. I swear they're keeping me in the dark on purpose. I constantly have to chase them down to get a damn status. Rant over.
Maybe your classification needs raising, or it's need to know and you don't need to know. it is the UN after all.
Or just old fashion Fuk'n with the new guy ;D

People Suck Lull?

People Suck Lull?
Saturday results review lull...
Logged