Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2017, 07:28:41 AM »

« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2017, 07:31:23 AM »

And also in local news, http://kxan.com/2017/03/20/lockhart-high-teacher-charged-accused-of-sexual-conduct-with-student/
"Fowlkes taught Anatomy and Physiology".  I bet she did.

« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2017, 07:34:31 AM »

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2017, 07:38:50 AM »

And also in local news, http://kxan.com/2017/03/20/lockhart-high-teacher-charged-accused-of-sexual-conduct-with-student/
"Fowlkes taught Anatomy and Physiology".  I bet she did.
Wish I was her study buddy!

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2017, 07:40:23 AM »

Morning CB and Mr. Bean.

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2017, 07:42:38 AM »

And also in local news, http://kxan.com/2017/03/20/lockhart-high-teacher-charged-accused-of-sexual-conduct-with-student/
"Fowlkes taught Anatomy and Physiology".  I bet she did.
Damn, they're either oversexed or ....well.....married.....

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2017, 07:43:30 AM »

I need some breakfast, hungry this morning.

« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2017, 07:48:36 AM »

« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2017, 07:49:14 AM »

Morning CB and Mr. Bean.
Morning your travelingship.

« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2017, 07:51:32 AM »

ALERT:  CI Daily Banter is missing!
I thought that happened weeks ago.
Nothing at all there now.  It's completely blank.  Hiya Tony oh ye of great foresight
I hadn't been on there in forever, plus I don't have/want a Facebook account, but I'm able to see a few comments under the "Daily Banter" tab. This might just be you, Mikey.
Stranger than science.  Musta been something I said.
My version of Facebook messenger is no longer supported.  SHEESH!
Speaking of no longer supported, I get a letter from TxTag saying they were "upgrading" various toll systems around the state and "immediate attention required, have to call us".  So I did, typical 20 minute call with these douchebags, most of which on hold, only for them to tell me they are sending me new stickers which will work with the new readers.  WTF did I have to call them, they don't know my old stickers won't work with their new system?  Same story, different day with those schmucks.

« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2017, 07:53:05 AM »

« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2017, 07:53:34 AM »

[...]
That is and always will be a fuct up operation, lowest- bid/highest-kickback contractor selections.

« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2017, 07:55:26 AM »

And also in local news, http://kxan.com/2017/03/20/lockhart-high-teacher-charged-accused-of-sexual-conduct-with-student/
"Fowlkes taught Anatomy and Physiology".  I bet she did.
Wish I was her study buddy!
Yeah, how's a HS boy supposed to learn anything with that standing at the front of the classroom?

« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2017, 07:56:02 AM »

[...]
New version of messenger takes an newer version of the iOS which won't install because it says my iPad isn't connected to the interweb.  Again Sheesh!  And they can GFT!

« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2017, 07:57:59 AM »

And also in local news, http://kxan.com/2017/03/20/lockhart-high-teacher-charged-accused-of-sexual-conduct-with-student/
"Fowlkes taught Anatomy and Physiology".  I bet she did.
Wish I was her study buddy!
Yeah, how's a HS boy supposed to learn anything else with that standing at the front of the classroom?
Fixed it
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8