Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2018, 09:20:58 AM »

good morning Tony and Dave. just getting back from the redhead's house. did a nice boat ride and were going to stay on the water overnight but it got a bit too chilly and foggy.
got a 2.5# corn beef brisket in the fridge I was going to cook for the lady tonight but she had a rough night so I plan on eating it alone tonight.
Nat Sherman 1930 and coffee here. anybody else smoking?
Morning Dean.  Getting ready to head out with a Perdomo Habano Connie.
61° and foggy. suppose to hit low 80's.

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2018, 09:22:38 AM »

Need to gear up for going from an empty house to busting at the seams.
#2 son home for spring break, but haven't seen much of him since I brought him home from the airport...
Friday, daughter and son #1 with warden and grandkids (and dog) arrive as well for his birthday.
Feast or famine!

« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2018, 09:36:48 AM »

Need to gear up for going from an empty house to busting at the seams.
#2 son home for spring break, but haven't seen much of him since I brought him home from the airport...
Friday, daughter and son #1 with warden and grandkids (and dog) arrive as well for his birthday.
Feast or famine!
lucky you.

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2018, 09:40:27 AM »

good morning Tony and Dave. just getting back from the redhead's house. did a nice boat ride and were going to stay on the water overnight but it got a bit too chilly and foggy.
got a 2.5# corn beef brisket in the fridge I was going to cook for the lady tonight but she had a rough night so I plan on eating it alone tonight.
Nat Sherman 1930 and coffee here. anybody else smoking?
Morning Dean.  Getting ready to head out with a Perdomo Habano Connie.
61° and foggy. suppose to hit low 80's.
That's a nice looking burn. Did you v-cut it?

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2018, 09:47:11 AM »

Need to gear up for going from an empty house to busting at the seams.
#2 son home for spring break, but haven't seen much of him since I brought him home from the airport...
Friday, daughter and son #1 with warden and grandkids (and dog) arrive as well for his birthday.
Feast or famine!
I had to reread it carefully but figured it out. Looks like a busy weekend. Not to mention, more basketball.

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2018, 09:49:20 AM »

Time to get the boys to soccer practice. Joseph informed us that he's playing football in the fall instead. Mom was thrilled.

« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2018, 09:50:29 AM »

good morning Tony and Dave. just getting back from the redhead's house. did a nice boat ride and were going to stay on the water overnight but it got a bit too chilly and foggy.
got a 2.5# corn beef brisket in the fridge I was going to cook for the lady tonight but she had a rough night so I plan on eating it alone tonight.
Nat Sherman 1930 and coffee here. anybody else smoking?
Morning Dean.  Getting ready to head out with a Perdomo Habano Connie.
61° and foggy. suppose to hit low 80's.
That's a nice looking burn. Did you v-cut it?
yes, slight V.

« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2018, 10:03:44 AM »

good morning Tony and Dave. just getting back from the redhead's house. did a nice boat ride and were going to stay on the water overnight but it got a bit too chilly and foggy.
got a 2.5# corn beef brisket in the fridge I was going to cook for the lady tonight but she had a rough night so I plan on eating it alone tonight.
Nat Sherman 1930 and coffee here. anybody else smoking?
Morning Dean.  Getting ready to head out with a Perdomo Habano Connie.
61° and foggy. suppose to hit low 80's.
That's a nice looking burn. Did you v-cut it?
yes, slight V.
Loves me a V.

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2018, 10:05:15 AM »

Time to get the boys to soccer practice. Joseph informed us that he's playing football in the fall instead. Mom was thrilled.
Today is our first outdoor practice. Feels like 19° out here. WTF?

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2018, 10:08:10 AM »

good morning Tony and Dave. just getting back from the redhead's house. did a nice boat ride and were going to stay on the water overnight but it got a bit too chilly and foggy.
got a 2.5# corn beef brisket in the fridge I was going to cook for the lady tonight but she had a rough night so I plan on eating it alone tonight.
Nat Sherman 1930 and coffee here. anybody else smoking?
Morning Dean.  Getting ready to head out with a Perdomo Habano Connie.
61° and foggy. suppose to hit low 80's.
That's a nice looking burn. Did you v-cut it?
yes, slight V.
Loves me a V.
I've ALWAYS been attracted to the V myself.

« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2018, 10:09:54 AM »

got a hankering for strawberries and strawberry ice cream for dessert, better make a run to the store.

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2018, 10:39:58 AM »

Morning Dave, Tony, and DessertDean.  Overcast and damp here.  Will check back in from the work mancave later.

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2018, 11:09:45 AM »

Morning Dave, Tony, and DessertDean.  Overcast and damp here.  Will check back in from the work mancave later.
morning Mark. working on Sunday?

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2018, 11:14:47 AM »

in case anyone shows up for dinner I bought roses and 3 cards.

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2018, 11:48:57 AM »

Morning Dave, Tony, and DessertDean.  Overcast and damp here.  Will check back in from the work mancave later.
morning Mark. working on Sunday?
Yep, usually put in 3-4 hours.  Less stressed out on Monday that way, but you wouldn't know anything about that.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4