Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9

« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2017, 07:08:37 AM »

Two Mondays this week. Sheesh. Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor T
Howdy, Dave. What's in store for today?
Root Canal for me so don't be bitching about going to work

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2017, 07:12:57 AM »

Two Mondays this week. Sheesh. Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor T
Howdy, Dave. What's in store for today?
Root Canal for me so don't be bitching about going to work
Are you kidding me? I'm still happy to be working. Job would have to be pretty terrible to compare it to a root canal.

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2017, 07:13:59 AM »

Morning UNTony.
Back to the grind. Where are you off to next?
This week and next in town, then Salt Lake City and Cincinnati again to close the month.

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2017, 07:14:59 AM »

Two Mondays this week. Sheesh. Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor T
Howdy, Dave. What's in store for today?
Root Canal for me so don't be bitching about going to work
Well, until he gets paid for doing it....

« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2017, 07:16:30 AM »

Two Mondays this week. Sheesh. Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor T
Howdy, Dave. What's in store for today?
Root Canal for me so don't be bitching about going to work
Well, until he gets paid for doing it....
Did you get paid Monday Mayor?

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2017, 07:19:12 AM »

Morning UNTony.
Back to the grind. Where are you off to next?
This week and next in town, then Salt Lake City and Cincinnati again to close the month.
Don't close the month too soon. The weeks/months/years are flying by.

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2017, 07:20:50 AM »

Two Mondays this week. Sheesh. Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor T
Howdy, Dave. What's in store for today?
Root Canal for me so don't be bitching about going to work
Well, until he gets paid for doing it....
Did you get paid Monday Mayor?
The June payment was processed but I have yet to receive it. Fingers crossed, it shows up today.

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2017, 07:21:49 AM »

Morning UNTony.
Back to the grind. Where are you off to next?
This week and next in town, then Salt Lake City and Cincinnati again to close the month.
Don't close the month too soon. The weeks/months/years are flying by.
Indeed they are flying by at supersonic speeds!

« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2017, 07:25:16 AM »

Two Mondays this week. Sheesh. Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor T
Howdy, Dave. What's in store for today?
Root Canal for me so don't be bitching about going to work
Well, until he gets paid for doing it....
Did you get paid Monday Mayor?
The June payment was processed but I have yet to receive it. Fingers crossed, it shows up today.
I think it is time to have a serious conversation with somebody at a high level about that BS.  It may be a fun job but getting paid in a regular and timely manner with immediately available funds is a very basic requirement of every job.

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2017, 07:56:12 AM »

Two Mondays this week. Sheesh. Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor T
Howdy, Dave. What's in store for today?
Root Canal for me so don't be bitching about going to work
Well, until he gets paid for doing it....
Did you get paid Monday Mayor?
The June payment was processed but I have yet to receive it. Fingers crossed, it shows up today.
I think it is time to have a serious conversation with somebody at a high level about that BS.  It may be a fun job but getting paid in a regular and timely manner with immediately available funds is a very basic requirement of every job.
True if you exclude Dean.

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2017, 07:56:32 AM »

Morning Daves and Mr. Mayor. Two Mondays, indeed.

« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2017, 07:58:05 AM »

Three Never-Heard-Of-Them Rappers in today's birthday list.  WTF?

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2017, 08:11:57 AM »

Two Mondays this week. Sheesh. Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor T
Howdy, Dave. What's in store for today?
Root Canal for me so don't be bitching about going to work
Well, until he gets paid for doing it....
Did you get paid Monday Mayor?
The June payment was processed but I have yet to receive it. Fingers crossed, it shows up today.
I think it is time to have a serious conversation with somebody at a high level about that BS.  It may be a fun job but getting paid in a regular and timely manner with immediately available funds is a very basic requirement of every job.
Much as I hate to say it, note from a lawyer would help move things along.

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2017, 08:13:37 AM »

Two Mondays this week. Sheesh. Good morning, boys.
Morning Mayor T
Howdy, Dave. What's in store for today?
Root Canal for me so don't be bitching about going to work
Well, until he gets paid for doing it....
Did you get paid Monday Mayor?
The June payment was processed but I have yet to receive it. Fingers crossed, it shows up today.
I think it is time to have a serious conversation with somebody at a high level about that BS.  It may be a fun job but getting paid in a regular and timely manner with immediately available funds is a very basic requirement of every job.
True if you exclude Dean.
I think Dean gets paid "in kind" pretty regularly.  May not put food on the table and cigars in the humi, but... ???

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2017, 08:14:16 AM »

Three Never-Heard-Of-Them Rappers in today's birthday list.  WTF?
Figured CarolinaDave would pick up on that before you...
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9