CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on July 16, 2019, 12:00:34 AM

Title: 7/16/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on July 16, 2019, 12:00:34 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!!
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 16, 2019, 05:42:17 AM
Good morning, schlubs. It's Tuesday!
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 16, 2019, 06:06:32 AM
Good morning, schlubs. It's Tuesday!
All day long, in fact. Morning, Mr Mayor.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 16, 2019, 06:21:35 AM
Good morning, schlubs. It's Tuesday!
All day long, in fact. Morning, Mr Mayor.
What's happening, LTG?
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 16, 2019, 06:24:27 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor and FloDave.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 16, 2019, 06:27:52 AM
Pre-OP physical day. What fun.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 16, 2019, 06:29:45 AM
Also relocating up to John's for the immediate future. At least I'll have internet again.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 16, 2019, 06:33:21 AM
Good morning, schlubs. It's Tuesday!
All day long, in fact. Morning, Mr Mayor.
What's happening, LTG?
Ain't nothing going on but the rent, you?
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 16, 2019, 06:42:41 AM
Also relocating up to John's for the immediate future. At least I'll have internet again.
Thanks goodness. I haven't known who's birthday it is in what seems like forever. Morning, HoboDave.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 16, 2019, 06:48:57 AM
Also relocating up to John's for the immediate future. At least I'll have internet again.
I might never leave. Good morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 16, 2019, 06:50:00 AM
Good morning, schlubs. It's Tuesday!
All day long, in fact. Morning, Mr Mayor.
What's happening, LTG?
Ain't nothing going on but the rent, you?
Still playing catch-up at work. I'm actually very surprised at how well that's going.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 16, 2019, 06:50:56 AM
Also relocating up to John's for the immediate future. At least I'll have internet again.
Thanks goodness. I haven't known who's birthday it is in what seems like forever. Morning, HoboDave.
I thought about copying last year's but it seemed like a lot of work.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 16, 2019, 07:00:23 AM
Good morning, schlubs. It's Tuesday!
All day long, in fact. Morning, Mr Mayor.
What's happening, LTG?
Ain't nothing going on but the rent, you?
Still playing catch-up at work. I'm actually very surprised at how well that's going.
The life of a world traveler, eh?
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 16, 2019, 07:07:13 AM
Good morning, schlubs. It's Tuesday!
All day long, in fact. Morning, Mr Mayor.
What's happening, LTG?
Ain't nothing going on but the rent, you?
Still playing catch-up at work. I'm actually very surprised at how well that's going.
The life of a world traveler, eh?
Something like that.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 16, 2019, 07:30:05 AM
Good morning, schlubs. It's Tuesday!

GFY.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 16, 2019, 07:31:33 AM
good morning Tuesday Banter.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 16, 2019, 08:16:19 AM
good morning Tuesday Banter.

or not.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 16, 2019, 08:22:55 AM
Morning Dean, Daves, and CatchingUpMayor.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 16, 2019, 08:35:29 AM
good morning Tuesday Banter.

or not.
Nah, it's just a busy morning too. Howdy Dean and Mark.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 16, 2019, 08:42:22 AM
good morning Tuesday Banter.

or not.
Lol, morning, Dean. Working through some IT difficulties here at the moment.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 16, 2019, 09:12:09 AM
I sure don't miss not working, even when I have all the long distance business meetings. 😂
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 16, 2019, 09:16:16 AM
good day to get legally naked and lay out in the sun.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 16, 2019, 09:17:05 AM
I sure don't miss not working, even when I have all the long distance business meetings.
I can't imagine being bored. I could always find something to do or a cigar to smoke.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 16, 2019, 09:17:28 AM
good day to get legally naked and lay out in the sun.
This took a turn...
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 16, 2019, 09:29:01 AM
good day to get legally naked and lay out in the sun.
This took a turn...
new red coming over to tan. ❤
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 16, 2019, 09:44:15 AM
good day to get legally naked and lay out in the sun.
This took a turn...
new red coming over to tan.
To tan?
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 16, 2019, 09:48:42 AM
good day to get legally naked and lay out in the sun.
This took a turn...
new red coming over to tan. ❤
New red, or recent past red now back to current red?  Sheesh, man, you're going to make me pull out the flow chart again.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 16, 2019, 09:49:19 AM
good morning Tuesday Banter.

or not.
Lol, morning, Dean. Working through some IT difficulties here at the moment.
F'kn IT, AmIRight?
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 16, 2019, 09:50:24 AM
Speaking of fk'n IT, I need to do a restart.  Think I'll go find some breakfast while this bitch is churning.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 16, 2019, 09:52:55 AM
good day to get legally naked and lay out in the sun.
This took a turn...
new red coming over to tan. ❤
New red, or recent past red now back to current red?  Sheesh, man, you're going to make me pull out the flow chart again.
rich redhead fell off the face of the earth, old redhead just couldn't do a relationship after her ex died 18 months ago, new redhead is 13 years younger than I am.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 16, 2019, 09:53:47 AM
good morning Tuesday Banter.

or not.
Lol, morning, Dean. Working through some IT difficulties here at the moment.
F'kn IT, AmIRight?

Idiot Technicians?
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 16, 2019, 09:58:19 AM
good morning Tuesday Banter.

or not.
Lol, morning, Dean. Working through some IT difficulties here at the moment.
F'kn IT, AmIRight?
Right you are. Not sure what it was, but EVERYONE'S computer was shitting the bed. Got it back up and running relatively quickly, though.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 16, 2019, 09:59:29 AM
good day to get legally naked and lay out in the sun.
This took a turn...
new red coming over to tan. ❤
New red, or recent past red now back to current red?  Sheesh, man, you're going to make me pull out the flow chart again.
UsedToBeJailbaitRed
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: razgueado on July 16, 2019, 10:01:13 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 16, 2019, 10:10:03 AM
Speaking of fk'n IT, I need to do a restart.  Think I'll go find some breakfast while this bitch is churning.
That shit happened to me while I was presenting my screen during a meeting.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 16, 2019, 10:15:33 AM
Speaking of fk'n IT, I need to do a restart.  Think I'll go find some breakfast while this bitch is churning.
That shit happened to me while I was presenting my screen during a meeting.
You're lucky they still give you access to the building.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 16, 2019, 10:19:36 AM
Speaking of fk'n IT, I need to do a restart.  Think I'll go find some breakfast while this bitch is churning.
That shit happened to me while I was presenting my screen during a meeting.
You're lucky they still give you access to the building.
True.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 16, 2019, 10:20:11 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola Raz. What have you done with Flip?
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 16, 2019, 10:23:33 AM
good day to get legally naked and lay out in the sun.
This took a turn...
new red coming over to tan. ❤
New red, or recent past red now back to current red?  Sheesh, man, you're going to make me pull out the flow chart again.
rich redhead fell off the face of the earth, old redhead just couldn't do a relationship after her ex died 18 months ago, new redhead is 13 years younger than I am.
I thought redhead #3 bailed on you and just wanted her furniture back.  Or was that RH#2?
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: razgueado on July 16, 2019, 11:02:45 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola Raz. What have you done with Flip?
Why? What have you heard?
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 16, 2019, 11:31:02 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola Raz. What have you done with Flip?
Why? What have you heard?
Not a thing. No response to text messages either. Hoping he and the family took a little summer vacay.

I only asked because he usually shows up when you do.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: razgueado on July 16, 2019, 12:06:19 PM
Morning, muchachos.
Hola Raz. What have you done with Flip?
Why? What have you heard?
Not a thing. No response to text messages either. Hoping he and the family took a little summer vacay.

I only asked because he usually shows up when you do.
It was a line from a movie. Isn't as funny without the facial expressions.

Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 16, 2019, 01:32:39 PM
good day to get legally naked and lay out in the sun.
This took a turn...
new red coming over to tan. ❤
New red, or recent past red now back to current red?  Sheesh, man, you're going to make me pull out the flow chart again.
rich redhead fell off the face of the earth, old redhead just couldn't do a relationship after her ex died 18 months ago, new redhead is 13 years younger than I am.
I thought redhead #3 bailed on you and just wanted her furniture back.  Or was that RH#2?
Yoube got it right, but that was due to her lizzie man hating sponsor  that thinks sex is as bad as alcohol.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 16, 2019, 01:33:21 PM
good day to get legally naked and lay out in the sun.
This took a turn...
new red coming over to tan. ❤
New red, or recent past red now back to current red?  Sheesh, man, you're going to make me pull out the flow chart again.
rich redhead fell off the face of the earth, old redhead just couldn't do a relationship after her ex died 18 months ago, new redhead is 13 years younger than I am.
I thought redhead #3 bailed on you and just wanted her furniture back.  Or was that RH#2?
Yoube got it right, but that was due to her lizzie man hating sponsor  that thinks sex is as bad as alcohol.
Dean convinced her of the error of her ways.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 16, 2019, 01:41:16 PM
good day to get legally naked and lay out in the sun.
This took a turn...
new red coming over to tan. ❤
New red, or recent past red now back to current red?  Sheesh, man, you're going to make me pull out the flow chart again.
rich redhead fell off the face of the earth, old redhead just couldn't do a relationship after her ex died 18 months ago, new redhead is 13 years younger than I am.
I thought redhead #3 bailed on you and just wanted her furniture back.  Or was that RH#2?
Yoube got it right, but that was due to her lizzie man hating sponsor  that thinks sex is as bad as alcohol.
Dean convinced her of the error of her ways.
RH#2 or #3 has the lezzie man hating sponsor?  Please don't say it's both, the flow chart is already in overload alarm.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on July 16, 2019, 01:46:45 PM
94° realfeel 118° humidity 78%. new red is HOT.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 16, 2019, 02:10:23 PM
94° realfeel 118° humidity 78%. new red is HOT.
Sounds like everyone in the general vicinity is hot.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 16, 2019, 02:10:49 PM
good day to get legally naked and lay out in the sun.
This took a turn...
new red coming over to tan. ❤
New red, or recent past red now back to current red?  Sheesh, man, you're going to make me pull out the flow chart again.
rich redhead fell off the face of the earth, old redhead just couldn't do a relationship after her ex died 18 months ago, new redhead is 13 years younger than I am.
I thought redhead #3 bailed on you and just wanted her furniture back.  Or was that RH#2?
Yoube got it right, but that was due to her lizzie man hating sponsor  that thinks sex is as bad as alcohol.
Dean convinced her of the error of her ways.
RH#2 or #3 has the lezzie man hating sponsor?  Please don't say it's both, the flow chart is already in overload alarm.
If we add 1 more gazebo to the mix, I'm gonna have to scrap the old one and start over.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 16, 2019, 02:23:34 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 16, 2019, 04:34:52 PM
GotF toro on fire in the man cave.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 16, 2019, 04:48:16 PM
GotF toro on fire in the man cave.
I don't believe you.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 16, 2019, 04:50:42 PM
I got a text back from Flip. He's well. Said he'd stop by one day soon to say hello.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 16, 2019, 05:20:49 PM
GotF toro on fire in the man cave.
I don't believe you.
Did I say GotF?  I meant a GFY.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 16, 2019, 05:21:19 PM
I got a text back from Flip. He's well. Said he'd stop by one day soon to say hello.
About time.  Give him a preemptive GFY please.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 16, 2019, 06:00:15 PM
GotF toro on fire in the man cave.
I don't believe you.
Did I say GotF?  I meant a GFY.
It's just that you never supply photos.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: Threebean on July 16, 2019, 06:20:45 PM
GotF toro on fire in the man cave.
I don't believe you.
Did I say GotF?  I meant a GFY.
It's just that you never supply photos.
Too much trouble.  But for you I'll try harder (TNWSS).
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 16, 2019, 10:56:59 PM
Settled in at the new temporary housing.
Title: Re: 7/16/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 16, 2019, 11:18:32 PM
Settled in at the new temporary housing.
Your temporary housing beats the pants off my permanent housing.