Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

« Reply #105 on: May 24, 2017, 07:34:24 PM »

Wasted an entire day updating my project plan and the damn thing didn't save. Before you say anything, it absolutely wasn't a PEBCAK error. 😕

Anyway, I'm now enjoying a cigar on my walk to the station.

Perhaps you are overqualified and need some training ;D

Evening Mayor, enjoy your smoke

Edit:  could you post a larger formatted picture ::)
Looks fine to me.
TNWSS

« Reply #106 on: May 24, 2017, 07:34:51 PM »

Wasted an entire day updating my project plan and the damn thing didn't save. Before you say anything, it absolutely wasn't a PEBCAK error. 😕

Anyway, I'm now enjoying a cigar on my walk to the station.

Yeah, sure, didn't save, got it.
And the dog ate his homework?
The IT version.

« Reply #107 on: May 24, 2017, 08:16:32 PM »

Wasted an entire day updating my project plan and the damn thing didn't save. Before you say anything, it absolutely wasn't a PEBCAK error. 😕

Anyway, I'm now enjoying a cigar on my walk to the station.

Yeah, sure, didn't save, got it.
And the dog ate his homework?
The IT version.
Dog pissed on his computer.

« Reply #108 on: May 24, 2017, 08:18:27 PM »

Wasted an entire day updating my project plan and the damn thing didn't save. Before you say anything, it absolutely wasn't a PEBCAK error. 😕

Anyway, I'm now enjoying a cigar on my walk to the station.

E&O 601?

« Reply #109 on: May 24, 2017, 08:55:08 PM »

Wasted an entire day updating my project plan and the damn thing didn't save. Before you say anything, it absolutely wasn't a PEBCAK error. 😕

Anyway, I'm now enjoying a cigar on my walk to the station.

Yeah, sure, didn't save, got it.
Job security.

« Reply #110 on: May 24, 2017, 09:46:28 PM »

Wasted an entire day updating my project plan and the damn thing didn't save. Before you say anything, it absolutely wasn't a PEBCAK error. 😕

Anyway, I'm now enjoying a cigar on my walk to the station.

Perhaps you are overqualified and need some training ;D

Evening Mayor, enjoy your smoke

Edit:  could you post a larger formatted picture ::)
Looks fine to me.
Not even half of it will fit on my iPad screen.
Looks fine on my screen, must be those friggin' commie Apple products.

« Reply #111 on: May 24, 2017, 09:50:59 PM »

Wasted an entire day updating my project plan and the damn thing didn't save. Before you say anything, it absolutely wasn't a PEBCAK error. 😕

Anyway, I'm now enjoying a cigar on my walk to the station.

Perhaps you are overqualified and need some training ;D

Evening Mayor, enjoy your smoke

Edit:  could you post a larger formatted picture ::)
Looks fine to me.
Not even half of it will fit on my iPad screen.
Looks fine on my screen, must be those friggin' commie Apple products.
Looks fine even on my cheapass Android phone.  He must not have his settings correct.

« Reply #112 on: May 24, 2017, 10:02:09 PM »

Wasted an entire day updating my project plan and the damn thing didn't save. Before you say anything, it absolutely wasn't a PEBCAK error. 😕

Anyway, I'm now enjoying a cigar on my walk to the station.

Yeah, sure, didn't save, got it.
And the dog ate his homework?
The IT version.
Dog pissed on his computer.
Dog ate his homework (which was on a thumb drive).

« Reply #113 on: May 24, 2017, 10:07:19 PM »

Wasted an entire day updating my project plan and the damn thing didn't save. Before you say anything, it absolutely wasn't a PEBCAK error. 😕

Anyway, I'm now enjoying a cigar on my walk to the station.

Perhaps you are overqualified and need some training ;D

Evening Mayor, enjoy your smoke

Edit:  could you post a larger formatted picture ::)
Looks fine to me.
Not even half of it will fit on my iPad screen.
Looks fine on my screen, must be those friggin' commie Apple products.
Looks fine even on my cheapass Android phone.  He must not have his settings correct.
Assholes!

This is what you see on a real computer!

« Reply #114 on: May 24, 2017, 10:34:29 PM »

Wasted an entire day updating my project plan and the damn thing didn't save. Before you say anything, it absolutely wasn't a PEBCAK error. 😕

Anyway, I'm now enjoying a cigar on my walk to the station.

Perhaps you are overqualified and need some training ;D

Evening Mayor, enjoy your smoke

Edit:  could you post a larger formatted picture ::)
Looks fine to me.
Not even half of it will fit on my iPad screen.
Looks fine on my screen, must be those friggin' commie Apple products.
My thoughts, exactly.

« Reply #115 on: May 24, 2017, 10:40:20 PM »

Wasted an entire day updating my project plan and the damn thing didn't save. Before you say anything, it absolutely wasn't a PEBCAK error. 😕

Anyway, I'm now enjoying a cigar on my walk to the station.

E&O 601?
Yes, 601 red. Hadn't smoked one in forever and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Must have had it resting for at least a year.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]