Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2016, 07:18:52 AM »

Finally - A super dark roast decaf coffee that I can't tell by taste it is a decaf!!  Same coffee as the Cuban Expresso I drink but now in decaf and I can't tell the difference.

« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2016, 07:53:12 AM »

Finally - A super dark roast decaf coffee that I can't tell by taste it is a decaf!!  Same coffee as the Cuban Expresso I drink but now in decaf and I can't tell the difference.
Sounds good, but who doesn't need caffeine?

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2016, 08:06:24 AM »

Finally - A super dark roast decaf coffee that I can't tell by taste it is a decaf!!  Same coffee as the Cuban Expresso I drink but now in decaf and I can't tell the difference.
Sounds good, but who doesn't need caffeine?
Me!

First cup is high octain then switch to decaf.  I would venture to say my one 12 oz cup has as much caffeine as most others get in a day of coffee intake.

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2016, 08:25:54 AM »

Finally - A super dark roast decaf coffee that I can't tell by taste it is a decaf!!  Same coffee as the Cuban Expresso I drink but now in decaf and I can't tell the difference.
Sounds good, but who doesn't need caffeine?
Me!

First cup is high octain then switch to decaf.  I would venture to say my one 12 oz cup has as much caffeine as most others get in a day of coffee intake.
I think the only coffee I've come across that I really notice the caffeine is in Puerto Rico.  Most other coffee, I can drink until I go to bed.

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2016, 08:32:06 AM »

Finally - A super dark roast decaf coffee that I can't tell by taste it is a decaf!!  Same coffee as the Cuban Expresso I drink but now in decaf and I can't tell the difference.
Sounds good, but who doesn't need caffeine?
Me!

First cup is high octain then switch to decaf.  I would venture to say my one 12 oz cup has as much caffeine as most others get in a day of coffee intake.
I think the only coffee I've come across that I really notice the caffeine is in Puerto Rico.  Most other coffee, I can drink until I go to bed.
This stuff I drink is a very popular coffee in PR.

« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2016, 08:33:54 AM »

Looks like the Page is a 2-day affair, so there's officially nothing to look at, deal wise. Maybe the weekend spotlight will be good? Lol

« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2016, 08:46:02 AM »

Looks like the Page is a 2-day affair, so there's officially nothing to look at, deal wise. Maybe the weekend spotlight will be good? Lol
That was yesterday's but I did not even notice it being a two-day deal.  For sure nothing to see so keep moving.

« Reply #22 on: July 09, 2016, 08:50:20 AM »

Guess I will get my yard mowed before it gets too hot.

« Reply #23 on: July 09, 2016, 08:50:29 AM »

Looks like the Page is a 2-day affair, so there's officially nothing to look at, deal wise. Maybe the weekend spotlight will be good? Lol
That was yesterday's but I did not even notice it being a two-day deal.  For sure nothing to see so keep moving.
And the spotlight is a f**kin' Gurkha. Sheesh.

« Reply #24 on: July 09, 2016, 08:59:53 AM »

Looks like the Page is a 2-day affair, so there's officially nothing to look at, deal wise. Maybe the weekend spotlight will be good? Lol
That was yesterday's but I did not even notice it being a two-day deal.  For sure nothing to see so keep moving.
And the spotlight is a f**kin' Gurkha. Sheesh.
The anticipation dashed again.

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2016, 09:22:04 AM »

Looks like the Page is a 2-day affair, so there's officially nothing to look at, deal wise. Maybe the weekend spotlight will be good? Lol
That was yesterday's but I did not even notice it being a two-day deal.  For sure nothing to see so keep moving.
And the spotlight is a f**kin' Gurkha. Sheesh.
The anticipation dashed again.
Only remaining hope is Holt's Weekend Special

I just saw it and was dropping back by to post the sad story! :(

Gurkha Hudson Bay
…boxes up to 69% off
…as little as $1.99 per cigar

« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2016, 09:26:00 AM »

Looks like the Page is a 2-day affair, so there's officially nothing to look at, deal wise. Maybe the weekend spotlight will be good? Lol
That was yesterday's but I did not even notice it being a two-day deal.  For sure nothing to see so keep moving.
And the spotlight is a f**kin' Gurkha. Sheesh.
The anticipation dashed again.
Only remaining hope is Holt's Weekend Special

I just saw it and was dropping back by to post the sad story! :(

Gurkha Hudson Bay
…boxes up to 69% off
…as little as $1.99 per cigar
At this point, it might be better if Holt's just doesn't post anything.

« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2016, 10:23:20 AM »

Looks like the Page is a 2-day affair, so there's officially nothing to look at, deal wise. Maybe the weekend spotlight will be good? Lol
That was yesterday's but I did not even notice it being a two-day deal.  For sure nothing to see so keep moving.
And the spotlight is a f**kin' Gurkha. Sheesh.
The anticipation dashed again.
Only remaining hope is Holt's Weekend Special

I just saw it and was dropping back by to post the sad story! :(

Gurkha Hudson Bay
…boxes up to 69% off
…as little as $1.99 per cigar
At this point, it might be better if Holt's just doesn't post anything.
Oof, looks like I was right. Gran Hababo slop.

« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2016, 10:34:57 AM »

Guess it's time to get on with the day.

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2016, 10:37:07 AM »

Gun wielding idiot shot in Houston in the early morning hours.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5