CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: 1/10/2016  (Read 14440 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 1/10/2016
« Reply #60 on: January 10, 2016, 09:39:21 AM »

As to the Page today, no comment just look for yourself and then tell me where the Apple has fallen.
Great prices on those knives and flashlights!
And free shipping!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #61 on: January 10, 2016, 09:49:25 AM »

Atlantic has boxes of Jericho Hill Lanceros on the clearance for full pop MSRP + $8 shipping ::). Only 14 left better jump on some.
VIP you buy two and shipping is free.  Just sayin'

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #62 on: January 10, 2016, 09:51:45 AM »

Impressive catch in the Steelers game last night...although it would have been easier if he just caught it in his hands where it was thrown.

http://www.tigernet.com/update/player/WATCH-Bryant-greatest-playoff-TD-catches-22080?ref=front
IMHO There was nothing impressive about that game, don't often agree with the announcers but the correctly described it as disgraceful.  Bengals should be suspended for at least the 1st 3 games next year.
It was pretty bad, but their extracurriculars directly cost them the game, so there's that.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2016, 09:55:34 AM »

Atlantic has boxes of Jericho Hill Lanceros on the clearance for full pop MSRP + $8 shipping ::). Only 14 left better jump on some.
VIP you buy two and shipping is free.  Just sayin'
About $75and FS at Famous before Christmas.  They also have some El Centurions on clearance for $25 more than The Page regular price +$8 Shipping.

Excepting an occasional special like the MC's Atlantic is a joke, just sayin'. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2016, 10:00:03 AM »

Impressive catch in the Steelers game last night...although it would have been easier if he just caught it in his hands where it was thrown.

http://www.tigernet.com/update/player/WATCH-Bryant-greatest-playoff-TD-catches-22080?ref=front
IMHO There was nothing impressive about that game, don't often agree with the announcers but the correctly described it as disgraceful.  Bengals should be suspended for at least the 1st 3 games next year.
It was pretty bad, but their extracurriculars directly cost them the game, so there's that.
True but the coach failed to maintain control of himself, his staff and his players, that is not acceptable.  Fans throwing crap on the field during play is not acceptable at all.  Not saying the Steelers were exactly clean either.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #65 on: January 10, 2016, 10:09:13 AM »

Guess I will bundle up and walk the dogs.

Tiger Dave you better be getting some rest, got a big day ahead of you tomorrow!

Oyam18

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • El Matador del Banter
« Reply #66 on: January 10, 2016, 10:33:20 AM »

True but the coach failed to maintain control of himself, his staff and his players, that is not acceptable.  Fans throwing crap on the field during play is not acceptable at all.  Not saying the Steelers were exactly clean either.
it was like watching a Greek tragedy. Not being a big fan of either team I was still pulled into the drama and felt pain, anger, disgust, joy and elation. It was a great game to watch. 

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #67 on: January 10, 2016, 10:44:46 AM »

Tiger Dave you better be getting some rest, got a big day ahead of you tomorrow!
I'm sure I'll be real productive in the office.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #68 on: January 10, 2016, 10:45:43 AM »

it was like watching a Greek tragedy. Not being a big fan of either team I was still pulled into the drama and felt pain, anger, disgust, joy and elation. It was a great game to watch.
That sums it up pretty well Oy.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2016, 12:05:14 PM »

Hmmm, Hamburg store. That doesn't sound like a bad idea. I think we have something to do on the 16th though. Let me check and get back to yuz.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2016, 01:21:36 PM »

Exactly, not a fan of either team either and actually could have cared less who won.

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2016, 01:22:35 PM »

I'm sure I'll be real productive in the office.
Sure you will be at the top of your game all day. ::)

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2016, 01:22:51 PM »

Sheesh!

South Carolina Redfish

• Founding Member
« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2016, 01:24:22 PM »

Got 60 feet of wood fence that was old and got damaged in the big storm back in the spring taken down so I can start replacing it next week.

Probably patch some driveways tomorrow. ;D

dawgbryant

• Fondling Member
  • Endeared Status
  • If Dean's Penis Could Talk...
« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2016, 01:48:19 PM »

Got 60 feet of wood fence that was old and got damaged in the big storm back in the spring taken down so I can start replacing it next week.

Probably patch some driveways tomorrow. ;D
i'll be right there to help
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9