« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2014, 08:35:27 AM »

Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
You got that right!  Shit, I may have to give you another gold star.
Do 6 yellow stars trump 5 red/white/blue stars? I say no. ;)
FML! I just can't win!

« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2014, 08:35:46 AM »

Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
You got that right!  Shit, I may have to give you another gold star.
Lets not get carried away now...
GMorning Dave! Travelin this week?

« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2014, 08:36:38 AM »

Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
You got that right!  Shit, I may have to give you another gold star.
Do 6 yellow stars trump 5 red/white/blue stars? I say no. ;)
A full page of yellow stars ain't gonna match ours!

« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2014, 08:37:40 AM »

Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
You got that right!  Shit, I may have to give you another gold star.
Lets not get carried away now...
GMorning Dave! Travelin this week?
Indeed.  In JWackyland for the week.  That's why I'm on a little late.... even though it's earlier by my clock.

« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2014, 08:46:44 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave. Looks like we lived to see another work week.
That just doesn't sound like a very good goal moving forward for some reason.

« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2014, 08:47:34 AM »

Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
Morning, Endeared Status Shaun.
Waddup Dave?  Raining here the past 2 days, we needed it bad...yard was starting to crack it was so fuggin dry!
Pretty nice for us the last few days. Rain on it's way this week, though. The fertilizer I put down a few weeks ago has been doing it's job in spades, been running the mower like crazy this year.
Mine has been really good when we get the rain, but I swear when we dont get good rain for 4-5 weeks the grass just goes dormant here.  Mowed 1x in 5weeks...
Yeah, does the same thing here when we don't get much rain, or it gets really hot. Sure hasn't done either of those this summer. Haha.

« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2014, 08:47:36 AM »

Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
You got that right!  Shit, I may have to give you another gold star.
Lets not get carried away now...
GMorning Dave! Travelin this week?
Indeed.  In JWackyland for the week.  That's why I'm on a little late.... even though it's earlier by my clock.
Nice!  I remember hearing you were going there soon, I just forgot the details...story of my life.

« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2014, 08:47:45 AM »

good morning Chip, Dave, and Dave.
I love Mondays.
So we've heard Daytona Dean.

« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2014, 08:48:17 AM »

Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
Morning, Endeared Status Shaun.
Waddup Dave?  Raining here the past 2 days, we needed it bad...yard was starting to crack it was so fuggin dry!
Pretty nice for us the last few days. Rain on it's way this week, though. The fertilizer I put down a few weeks ago has been doing it's job in spades, been running the mower like crazy this year.
Mine has been really good when we get the rain, but I swear when we dont get good rain for 4-5 weeks the grass just goes dormant here.  Mowed 1x in 5weeks...
Yeah, does the same thing here when we don't get much rain, or it gets really hot. Sure hasn't done either of those this summer. Haha.
Yeah our temps have been cool by standards, lot of high 80s but humidity is always above 50% and normally 60-75%...fuck that

« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2014, 08:48:25 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave. Looks like we lived to see another work week.
That just doesn't sound like a very good goal moving forward for some reason.
I'll take a week of work over a week of missing work due to death anytime.

« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2014, 08:49:03 AM »

Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
Morning, Endeared Status Shaun.
Waddup Dave?  Raining here the past 2 days, we needed it bad...yard was starting to crack it was so fuggin dry!
Pretty nice for us the last few days. Rain on it's way this week, though. The fertilizer I put down a few weeks ago has been doing it's job in spades, been running the mower like crazy this year.
Mine has been really good when we get the rain, but I swear when we dont get good rain for 4-5 weeks the grass just goes dormant here.  Mowed 1x in 5weeks...
Yeah, does the same thing here when we don't get much rain, or it gets really hot. Sure hasn't done either of those this summer. Haha.
Yeah our temps have been cool by standards, lot of high 80s but humidity is always above 50% and normally 60-75%...fuck that
Yeah, that's bullcrap. Fuggin' Mother Nature. Whore.

« Reply #71 on: August 18, 2014, 08:49:12 AM »

Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
You got that right!  Shit, I may have to give you another gold star.
Lets not get carried away now...
GMorning Dave! Travelin this week?
Indeed.  In JWackyland for the week.  That's why I'm on a little late.... even though it's earlier by my clock.
Nice!  I remember hearing you were going there soon, I just forgot the details...story of my life.
As long as you can keep the details of your life in order, you're ahead of the game.  The rest is bonus.

« Reply #72 on: August 18, 2014, 08:51:26 AM »

Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
Morning, Endeared Status Shaun.
Waddup Dave?  Raining here the past 2 days, we needed it bad...yard was starting to crack it was so fuggin dry!
Pretty nice for us the last few days. Rain on it's way this week, though. The fertilizer I put down a few weeks ago has been doing it's job in spades, been running the mower like crazy this year.
Mine has been really good when we get the rain, but I swear when we dont get good rain for 4-5 weeks the grass just goes dormant here.  Mowed 1x in 5weeks...
Yeah, does the same thing here when we don't get much rain, or it gets really hot. Sure hasn't done either of those this summer. Haha.
Yeah our temps have been cool by standards, lot of high 80s but humidity is always above 50% and normally 60-75%...fuck that
Just wait, weather forecasters are calling for a snowy November and December this year....

« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2014, 08:51:35 AM »

Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
Morning, Endeared Status Shaun.
Waddup Dave?  Raining here the past 2 days, we needed it bad...yard was starting to crack it was so fuggin dry!
Pretty nice for us the last few days. Rain on it's way this week, though. The fertilizer I put down a few weeks ago has been doing it's job in spades, been running the mower like crazy this year.
Mine has been really good when we get the rain, but I swear when we dont get good rain for 4-5 weeks the grass just goes dormant here.  Mowed 1x in 5weeks...
Yeah, does the same thing here when we don't get much rain, or it gets really hot. Sure hasn't done either of those this summer. Haha.
Yeah our temps have been cool by standards, lot of high 80s but humidity is always above 50% and normally 60-75%...fuck that
Yeah, that's bullcrap. Fuggin' Mother Nature. Whore.
She owes me a sold with how shitty our winter was...praying for a good fall season!

« Reply #74 on: August 18, 2014, 08:51:54 AM »

Good morning fine BotL of THE Banter
You got that right!  Shit, I may have to give you another gold star.
Lets not get carried away now...
GMorning Dave! Travelin this week?
Indeed.  In JWackyland for the week.  That's why I'm on a little late.... even though it's earlier by my clock.
Nice!  I remember hearing you were going there soon, I just forgot the details...story of my life.
As long as you can keep the details of your life in order, you're ahead of the game.  The rest is bonus.
Very well said!