Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: 6/19/2016 - Happy Father's Day!  (Read 4459 times)

Re: 6/19/2016 - Happy Father's Day!
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2016, 11:26:26 PM »

Sorry to hear but nice you dropped by SB. Hope you are well.

Re: 6/19/2016 - Happy Father's Day!
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2016, 11:26:52 PM »

Happy Father's day to all the dads out there.  Been crazy busy with life, but wanted to stop by and give everyone some well wishes.
Thanks, brother. Happy Father's Day to you too.
I am no father, my ex cut contact with her kids when I left her.  Fuckin cunt
Yeah. That bitch! You can borrow any or all of my kids whenever you want. You don't even have to give them back.
For some reason I sense a trick here... haha
What? Me?

Re: 6/19/2016 - Happy Father's Day!
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2016, 11:28:01 PM »

Mr Mayor was only saying no one in Boston felt sorry for Yankee fans when they came back down 3 to 1

Re: 6/19/2016 - Happy Father's Day!
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2016, 11:58:53 PM »

Mr Mayor was only saying no one in Boston felt sorry for Yankee fans when they came back down 3 to 1
That's exactly what I was saying.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]