Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2016, 08:56:18 AM »

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2016, 08:57:14 AM »

Morning OT Golf, shed your  tears and move forward.
Just glad I went to bed in the 3rd quarter.
I have a feeling the Browns are gonna do it for ya this year.

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2016, 09:00:18 AM »

Good morning,  folks.
Morning Mr. Mayor.  What's on the athletic calendar for today?
First we have soccer. Then appointment with the contractor. Then 8 hours (or at least it'll feel that way) of dance recitals.
Sounds like a nice day but sure glad you are getting to enjoy it instead of me. :)

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2016, 09:01:23 AM »

Morning OT Golf, shed your  tears and move forward.
Just glad I went to bed in the 3rd quarter.
I have a feeling the Browns are gonna do it for ya this year.

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2016, 09:05:26 AM »

Morning OT Golf, shed your  tears and move forward.
Just glad I went to bed in the 3rd quarter.
I have a feeling the Browns are gonna do it for ya this year.
LALTS. If they get 8 wins, that'll be our Super Bowl.

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2016, 09:05:38 AM »

Good morning,  folks.
Morning Mr. Mayor.  What's on the athletic calendar for today?
First we have soccer. Then appointment with the contractor. Then 8 hours (or at least it'll feel that way) of dance recitals.
What are you having done?

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2016, 09:18:03 AM »

Good morning,  folks.
Morning Mr. Mayor.  What's on the athletic calendar for today?
First we have soccer. Then appointment with the contractor. Then 8 hours (or at least it'll feel that way) of dance recitals.
Sounds like a nice day but sure glad you are getting to enjoy it instead of me. :)
I'm told I will look back on these days fondly... Right now I don't see it.

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2016, 09:19:05 AM »

Morning OT Golf, shed your  tears and move forward.
Just glad I went to bed in the 3rd quarter.
I have a feeling the Browns are gonna do it for ya this year.
LALTS. If they get 8 wins, that'll be our Super Bowl.
You're so wise to keep your expectations low.

« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2016, 09:20:04 AM »

Morning OT Golf, shed your  tears and move forward.
Just glad I went to bed in the 3rd quarter.
I have a feeling the Browns are gonna do it for ya this year.
LALTS. If they get 8 wins, that'll be our Super Bowl.
You're so wise to keep your expectations low.
#ClevelandSports

« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2016, 09:21:10 AM »

Good morning,  folks.
Morning Mr. Mayor.  What's on the athletic calendar for today?
First we have soccer. Then appointment with the contractor. Then 8 hours (or at least it'll feel that way) of dance recitals.
Sounds like a nice day but sure glad you are getting to enjoy it instead of me. :)
I'm told I will look back on these days fondly... Right now I don't see it.
Been there and done it and I mostly look bac and see the many mistakes I made but certainly not sorry as we did what we thought was right at the time.  Lesson learned, stay away from team sports unless the kid is the very best of the best of the best beyond the rest.

« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2016, 09:23:49 AM »

Good morning,  folks.
Morning Mr. Mayor.  What's on the athletic calendar for today?
First we have soccer. Then appointment with the contractor. Then 8 hours (or at least it'll feel that way) of dance recitals.
What are you having done?
Dropping a boatload on his wife's plans to do an HGTV special.

« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2016, 09:23:55 AM »

Good morning,  folks.
Morning Mr. Mayor.  What's on the athletic calendar for today?
First we have soccer. Then appointment with the contractor. Then 8 hours (or at least it'll feel that way) of dance recitals.
What are you having done?
We're just talking right now. I can't emphasize that enough. About a possible extension on the 2nd floor (over the already extended kitchen). And a couple of other small odds and ends.

« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2016, 09:25:14 AM »

Good morning,  folks.
Morning Mr. Mayor.  What's on the athletic calendar for today?
First we have soccer. Then appointment with the contractor. Then 8 hours (or at least it'll feel that way) of dance recitals.
What are you having done?
We're just talking right now. I can't emphasize that enough. About a possible extension on the 2nd floor (over the already extended kitchen). And a couple of other small odds and ends.
Simply stated:  he is doing whatever the warden tells him to do.

« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2016, 09:25:31 AM »

Good morning,  folks.
Morning Mr. Mayor.  What's on the athletic calendar for today?
First we have soccer. Then appointment with the contractor. Then 8 hours (or at least it'll feel that way) of dance recitals.
What are you having done?
Dropping a boatload on his wife's plans to do an HGTV special.
Oh, you articulated that more eloquently than I.

« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2016, 09:27:02 AM »

Good morning,  folks.
Morning Mr. Mayor.  What's on the athletic calendar for today?
First we have soccer. Then appointment with the contractor. Then 8 hours (or at least it'll feel that way) of dance recitals.
Sounds like a nice day but sure glad you are getting to enjoy it instead of me. :)
I'm told I will look back on these days fondly... Right now I don't see it.
Been there and done it and I mostly look bac and see the many mistakes I made but certainly not sorry as we did what we thought was right at the time.  Lesson learned, stay away from team sports unless the kid is the very best of the best of the best beyond the rest.
Can't agree with that one.  Team sports are great and necessary in perspective.  Take out the participation trophies, lessons learned in having to train, prepare and rely on others, deal with adversity and loss is a fundamental life lesson.  Besides, if done right, it's fun.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6