Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2016, 01:42:22 PM »

Morning gents.  Smoking my last Undercrown corona viva with coffee.  Time to fire up the cheapy cheapo cigar shopping machine.
Get on with it.  Nothing like last minute shopping.
Obviously he is not close to retirement.
Not if he's working Saturdays and now Sundays.
I may be at work but I'm also smoking cigars and not working on the bathroom.  MoWPA now lit.
If you ever finished that project, you wouldn't have to keep listing it on the things I'm harrassed for list.

« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2016, 01:46:45 PM »

Morning gents.  Smoking my last Undercrown corona viva with coffee.  Time to fire up the cheapy cheapo cigar shopping machine.
Get on with it.  Nothing like last minute shopping.
Obviously he is not close to retirement.
Not if he's working Saturdays and now Sundays.
I may be at work but I'm also smoking cigars and not working on the bathroom.  MoWPA now lit.
I need am office where I can smoke. I was an electrician all day yesterday (replacing the ceiling fan and a couple of outlets in the living room). Today I'm being asked to be the landscaper.
That reminds me...have to be unbeanlike and get on with my landscaping duties...

« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2016, 01:50:52 PM »

Morning gents.  Smoking my last Undercrown corona viva with coffee.  Time to fire up the cheapy cheapo cigar shopping machine.
Get on with it.  Nothing like last minute shopping.
Obviously he is not close to retirement.
Not if he's working Saturdays and now Sundays.
I may be at work but I'm also smoking cigars and not working on the bathroom.  MoWPA now lit.
I need am office where I can smoke. I was an electrician all day yesterday (replacing the ceiling fan and a couple of outlets in the living room). Today I'm being asked to be the landscaper.
That reminds me...have to be unbeanlike and get on with my landscaping duties...
Enjoy!

« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2016, 02:17:10 PM »

Morning gents.  Smoking my last Undercrown corona viva with coffee.  Time to fire up the cheapy cheapo cigar shopping machine.
Get on with it.  Nothing like last minute shopping.
Obviously he is not close to retirement.
Not if he's working Saturdays and now Sundays.
I may be at work but I'm also smoking cigars and not working on the bathroom.  MoWPA now lit.
I need am office where I can smoke. I was an electrician all day yesterday (replacing the ceiling fan and a couple of outlets in the living room). Today I'm being asked to be the landscaper.
Well you should be able to smoke in your landscaping office.

I was a landscaper yesterday but the warden decided to "help" so I gave her a GFY and she took over the landscaping.  When she shuts up and does yard work that is a win-win for me.
I don't smoke in front of the kids. Not sure why but now it is what it is.

« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2016, 03:09:33 PM »

SHEESH!

« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2016, 03:11:45 PM »

Morning gents.  Smoking my last Undercrown corona viva with coffee.  Time to fire up the cheapy cheapo cigar shopping machine.
Get on with it.  Nothing like last minute shopping.
Obviously he is not close to retirement.
Not if he's working Saturdays and now Sundays.
I may be at work but I'm also smoking cigars and not working on the bathroom.  MoWPA now lit.
I need am office where I can smoke. I was an electrician all day yesterday (replacing the ceiling fan and a couple of outlets in the living room). Today I'm being asked to be the landscaper.
Well you should be able to smoke in your landscaping office.

I was a landscaper yesterday but the warden decided to "help" so I gave her a GFY and she took over the landscaping.  When she shuts up and does yard work that is a win-win for me.
I don't smoke in front of the kids. Not sure why but now it is what it is.
Musta sounded like a good idea at the time.  Greetings Tony.

« Reply #66 on: April 17, 2016, 03:12:08 PM »

« Reply #67 on: April 17, 2016, 03:30:31 PM »

SHEESH!
You rang?
Trying to roust out a little help keeping this place alive.

« Reply #68 on: April 17, 2016, 04:14:20 PM »

SHEESH!
You rang?
Trying to roust out a little help keeping this place alive.
A free cigar for every post on Tony of course.

« Reply #69 on: April 17, 2016, 04:26:54 PM »

Storming and raining like a mofo here now.

« Reply #70 on: April 17, 2016, 04:37:22 PM »

Time for a SEAGAR!

« Reply #71 on: April 17, 2016, 04:38:57 PM »

Storming and raining like a mofo here now.
Forecasting a couple of month's rain in a couple of days down your way.  And son Tim too.  Sheesh!

« Reply #72 on: April 17, 2016, 05:03:57 PM »

Storming and raining like a mofo here now.
Forecasting a couple of month's rain in a couple of days down your way.  And son Tim too.  Sheesh!
Had 1.25" at my house since midnight last night.

« Reply #73 on: April 17, 2016, 05:04:49 PM »

« Reply #74 on: April 17, 2016, 05:23:16 PM »

Storming and raining like a mofo here now.
Forecasting a couple of month's rain in a couple of days down your way.  And son Tim too.  Sheesh!
Had 1.25" at my house since midnight last night.
Pouring down again now with plenty of thunder and lightning.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6