Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2016, 11:43:16 AM »

Morning gents.  Smoking my last Undercrown corona viva with coffee.  Time to fire up the cheapy cheapo cigar shopping machine.
Get on with it.  Nothing like last minute shopping.
Not in stock anywhere worth looking. Just the maddies.  Paid $97.46/25 FS a year and a half ago at the Place, then $114 FS last July from CI, so the bar has been set.
I got a box for $13 on a bid 7 years ago.
You lie!
;D

« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2016, 12:04:01 PM »

CI must be selling a lot of the "Sorry, this special is no longer available" RP sticks.

« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2016, 12:53:28 PM »

CI must be selling a lot of the "Sorry, this special is no longer available" RP sticks.
I noticed that too but I didn't give a shit enough to post about it. Ho hum daily deal anyway.

« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2016, 12:57:06 PM »

CI must be selling a lot of the "Sorry, this special is no longer available" RP sticks.
I noticed that too but I didn't give a shit enough to post about it. Ho hum daily deal anyway.
Yeah, just another IT fubar at CI. Must be raining there.

« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2016, 12:58:12 PM »

Morning gents.  Smoking my last Undercrown corona viva with coffee.  Time to fire up the cheapy cheapo cigar shopping machine.
Get on with it.  Nothing like last minute shopping.
Obviously he is not close to retirement.
Not if he's working Saturdays and now Sundays.

« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2016, 12:58:57 PM »

Morning gents.  Smoking my last Undercrown corona viva with coffee.  Time to fire up the cheapy cheapo cigar shopping machine.
Get on with it.  Nothing like last minute shopping.
Not in stock anywhere worth looking. Just the maddies.  Paid $97.46/25 FS a year and a half ago at the Place, then $114 FS last July from CI, so the bar has been set.
Otherwise known as the Cheapy Cheapo threshold.

« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2016, 01:01:35 PM »

CI must be selling a lot of the "Sorry, this special is no longer available" RP sticks.
I noticed that too but I didn't give a shit enough to post about it. Ho hum daily deal anyway.
Yeah, just another IT fubar at CI. Must be raining there.
Nope, bright, sunny and 64!

« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2016, 01:02:44 PM »

CI must be selling a lot of the "Sorry, this special is no longer available" RP sticks.
I noticed that too but I didn't give a shit enough to post about it. Ho hum daily deal anyway.
Yeah, just another IT fubar at CI. Must be raining there.
Speaking of rain, I see that Texas called off their intersquad game part way through due to rain.
Fine was to toughen their boys up for the season!

« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2016, 01:20:05 PM »

Morning gents.  Smoking my last Undercrown corona viva with coffee.  Time to fire up the cheapy cheapo cigar shopping machine.
Get on with it.  Nothing like last minute shopping.
Not in stock anywhere worth looking. Just the maddies.  Paid $97.46/25 FS a year and a half ago at the Place, then $114 FS last July from CI, so the bar has been set.
Otherwise known as the Cheapy Cheapo threshold.
Indeed.  Time to see what's going on with the sprinter.  I'm sure my UC's will show up there any minute.

« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2016, 01:20:56 PM »

CI must be selling a lot of the "Sorry, this special is no longer available" RP sticks.
I noticed that too but I didn't give a shit enough to post about it. Ho hum daily deal anyway.
Yeah, just another IT fubar at CI. Must be raining there.
Speaking of rain, I see that Texas called off their intersquad game part way through due to rain.
Fine was to toughen their boys up for the season!
Especially since it is not raining, had 1/2" overnight has been it so far.

« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2016, 01:23:00 PM »

Morning gents.  Smoking my last Undercrown corona viva with coffee.  Time to fire up the cheapy cheapo cigar shopping machine.
Get on with it.  Nothing like last minute shopping.
Obviously he is not close to retirement.
Not if he's working Saturdays and now Sundays.
I may be at work but I'm also smoking cigars and not working on the bathroom.  MoWPA now lit.

« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2016, 01:26:13 PM »

CI must be selling a lot of the "Sorry, this special is no longer available" RP sticks.
I noticed that too but I didn't give a shit enough to post about it. Ho hum daily deal anyway.
Yeah, just another IT fubar at CI. Must be raining there.
Speaking of rain, I see that Texas called off their intersquad game part way through due to rain.
Fine was to toughen their boys up for the season!
Especially since it is not raining, had 1/2" overnight has been it so far.
Predictions are for a gully washer tonight into tomorrow, though.  Won't the morning commute be a glorious affair?

« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2016, 01:27:57 PM »

On the sprinter, 21 ct box of Cuenca y Blanco Lonsdale Club (Lancero/Panatela) (6.5"x44), went for $ 55.51, FS.  There is hope!

« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2016, 01:28:16 PM »

Morning gents.  Smoking my last Undercrown corona viva with coffee.  Time to fire up the cheapy cheapo cigar shopping machine.
Get on with it.  Nothing like last minute shopping.
Obviously he is not close to retirement.
Not if he's working Saturdays and now Sundays.
I may be at work but I'm also smoking cigars and not working on the bathroom.  MoWPA now lit.
I need am office where I can smoke. I was an electrician all day yesterday (replacing the ceiling fan and a couple of outlets in the living room). Today I'm being asked to be the landscaper.

« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2016, 01:38:04 PM »

Morning gents.  Smoking my last Undercrown corona viva with coffee.  Time to fire up the cheapy cheapo cigar shopping machine.
Get on with it.  Nothing like last minute shopping.
Obviously he is not close to retirement.
Not if he's working Saturdays and now Sundays.
I may be at work but I'm also smoking cigars and not working on the bathroom.  MoWPA now lit.
I need am office where I can smoke. I was an electrician all day yesterday (replacing the ceiling fan and a couple of outlets in the living room). Today I'm being asked to be the landscaper.
Well you should be able to smoke in your landscaping office.

I was a landscaper yesterday but the warden decided to "help" so I gave her a GFY and she took over the landscaping.  When she shuts up and does yard work that is a win-win for me.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6