Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

« Reply #150 on: April 18, 2016, 06:24:16 PM »

Laranja lit as I smoke while I watch it rain.
My 2nd Laranja and they are definitely a retirement tub item.

« Reply #151 on: April 18, 2016, 06:43:13 PM »

once on Friday, and once again on Sunday morning, we drove
past the CI superstore in Hamberg, PA, just off route 78.  Wife was
driving, us to college visit, and the last thing I wanted to hear was, "If
you didn't spend about $300 a year on cigars, we would be able to send
Gabrielle to Gettysburg College!".  So I kept my mouth shut as we passed
on Friday.  Besides on Sunday it wasn't even 8:45 in the morning, we rushed back
so we could buy tickets to Gabrielle's last dance recital.  getting up at 6am was better
then getting on line outside the dance studio at 1am in the morning, with the other parents.
Sounds like buying tickets to Cigarfest!
these tickets are only $25 dollars...
Remind the warden If you did not buy those tickets you could have bought some nice cigars too.

« Reply #152 on: April 18, 2016, 06:50:46 PM »

Cooking field peas and cornbread to go with my leftover fried chicken from yesterday.

« Reply #153 on: April 18, 2016, 07:09:15 PM »

« Reply #154 on: April 18, 2016, 07:10:41 PM »

PM just sent to you Travellin Dave
Thanks.  That's a solid.

« Reply #155 on: April 18, 2016, 07:36:33 PM »

PM just sent to you Travellin Dave
Thanks.  That's a solid.
I thought so and I sure hope they are good!

« Reply #156 on: April 18, 2016, 07:59:23 PM »

It must have been enabling Monday. Sheesh.

I was able to get a quick Bueso Hababo in today before the boys' little league game.

They "don't keep score" yet but they both got some decent hits. Obviously they take after their mom.

« Reply #157 on: April 18, 2016, 08:28:26 PM »

It must have been enabling Monday. Sheesh.

I was able to get a quick Bueso Hababo in today before the boys' little league game.

They "don't keep score" yet but they both got some decent hits. Obviously they take after their mom.
Brings back memories!

« Reply #158 on: April 18, 2016, 09:08:51 PM »

It must have been enabling Monday. Sheesh.

I was able to get a quick Bueso Hababo in today before the boys' little league game.

They "don't keep score" yet but they both got some decent hits. Obviously they take after their mom.
Brings back memories!
Of course I have the same picture of the other twin but it doesn't look any different.

« Reply #159 on: April 18, 2016, 10:00:54 PM »

It must have been enabling Monday. Sheesh.

I was able to get a quick Bueso Hababo in today before the boys' little league game.

They "don't keep score" yet but they both got some decent hits. Obviously they take after their mom.
Don't keep score?  So they're all practices, then.

« Reply #160 on: April 18, 2016, 10:02:11 PM »

It must have been enabling Monday. Sheesh.

I was able to get a quick Bueso Hababo in today before the boys' little league game.

They "don't keep score" yet but they both got some decent hits. Obviously they take after their mom.
Don't keep score?  So they're all practices, then.
I'm hoping this is the last year of this bullshit. Next year, they'll be 7 and will learn about being competitive.

« Reply #161 on: April 18, 2016, 10:39:40 PM »

It must have been enabling Monday. Sheesh.

I was able to get a quick Bueso Hababo in today before the boys' little league game.

They "don't keep score" yet but they both got some decent hits. Obviously they take after their mom.
Don't keep score?  So they're all practices, then.
I'm hoping this is the last year of this bullshit. Next year, they'll be 7 and will learn about being competitive.
That's right.  Start practicing saying " buck up, Nancy" for when they loose a game or skin their knee.

« Reply #162 on: April 18, 2016, 11:08:00 PM »

Worst time is when they start pitching.....just brutal on the batters.  Too many of them start bailing before the pitch is even thrown.

« Reply #163 on: April 18, 2016, 11:37:31 PM »

Cool pic Tony.

« Reply #164 on: April 18, 2016, 11:39:17 PM »

Listening to playback from Trump rally from my backyard and working graveyard.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]