Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/16/2016
« Reply #75 on: April 16, 2016, 09:45:29 PM »

Room 101 Master Collection Two Papi Chulo.....was this the one nj Dave enjoyed, or was it the One?
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #76 on: April 16, 2016, 09:47:30 PM »

Evening Guys, anybody ever heard of or smoked a Revolution before? My buddy gave me one today, not a bad cigar, kind of in the medium range.
nope, good to r still kickin jr. I post crap about you from time to time trying to smoke you out, but you just keep lurking. Hope all is well with you. Miss your posts.
Howdy OY, I get into less trouble by being quiet.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/16/2016
« Reply #77 on: April 16, 2016, 09:49:41 PM »

Evening Guys, anybody ever heard of or smoked a Revolution before? My buddy gave me one today, not a bad cigar, kind of in the medium range.
nope, good to r still kickin jr. I post crap about you from time to time trying to smoke you out, but you just keep lurking. Hope all is well with you. Miss your posts.
Howdy OY, I get into less trouble by being quiet.
hell what's the point of cigar forums if it ain't talking crap and enjoying cigars together.

« Reply #78 on: April 16, 2016, 09:51:26 PM »

Hey Dave, never heard of them 'til today.
I have heard of them, TeAmo came out with them a few years ago and was promoting them, made in Mexico I believe.

« Reply #79 on: April 16, 2016, 09:52:58 PM »

Room 101 Master Collection Two Papi Chulo.....was this the one nj Dave enjoyed, or was it the One?
Most folks prefer the Two and Three over the One.  I much prefer the two.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/16/2016
« Reply #80 on: April 16, 2016, 09:54:19 PM »

Room 101 Master Collection Two Papi Chulo.....was this the one nj Dave enjoyed, or was it the One?
Most folks prefer the Two and Three over the One.  I much prefer the two.
box of 50 thinking about buying. Would you go for that many ?
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #81 on: April 16, 2016, 09:55:44 PM »

Evening Guys, anybody ever heard of or smoked a Revolution before? My buddy gave me one today, not a bad cigar, kind of in the medium range.
nope, good to r still kickin jr. I post crap about you from time to time trying to smoke you out, but you just keep lurking. Hope all is well with you. Miss your posts.
Howdy OY, I get into less trouble by being quiet.
hell what's the point of cigar forums if it ain't talking crap and enjoying cigars together.
Kinda hard to enjoy a cigar when a certain person is telling me what a mooch I am.

« Reply #82 on: April 16, 2016, 09:56:11 PM »

Room 101 Master Collection Two Papi Chulo.....was this the one nj Dave enjoyed, or was it the One?
Most folks prefer the Two and Three over the One.  I much prefer the two.
box of 50 thinking about buying. Would you go for that many ?
Yes, IMHO it is a very good cigar and I bought 3 boxes of Lancero's.

« Reply #83 on: April 16, 2016, 09:57:19 PM »

Evening Guys, anybody ever heard of or smoked a Revolution before? My buddy gave me one today, not a bad cigar, kind of in the medium range.
nope, good to r still kickin jr. I post crap about you from time to time trying to smoke you out, but you just keep lurking. Hope all is well with you. Miss your posts.
Howdy OY, I get into less trouble by being quiet.
hell what's the point of cigar forums if it ain't talking crap and enjoying cigars together.
Kinda hard to enjoy a cigar when a certain person is telling me what a mooch I am.
Screw-um!
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #84 on: April 16, 2016, 09:57:52 PM »

Hey Dave, never heard of them 'til today.
I have heard of them, TeAmo came out with them a few years ago and was promoting them, made in Mexico I believe.
That would explain the very dark wrapper on it.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/16/2016
« Reply #85 on: April 16, 2016, 09:59:54 PM »

Evening Guys, anybody ever heard of or smoked a Revolution before? My buddy gave me one today, not a bad cigar, kind of in the medium range.
nope, good to r still kickin jr. I post crap about you from time to time trying to smoke you out, but you just keep lurking. Hope all is well with you. Miss your posts.
Howdy OY, I get into less trouble by being quiet.
hell what's the point of cigar forums if it ain't talking crap and enjoying cigars together.
Kinda hard to enjoy a cigar when a certain person is telling me what a mooch I am.
who cares, grudges are overrated
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/16/2016
« Reply #86 on: April 16, 2016, 10:00:44 PM »

Hey Dave, never heard of them 'til today.
I have heard of them, TeAmo came out with them a few years ago and was promoting them, made in Mexico I believe.
That would explain the very dark wrapper on it.
san Andrés ?
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #87 on: April 16, 2016, 10:04:15 PM »

Evening Guys, anybody ever heard of or smoked a Revolution before? My buddy gave me one today, not a bad cigar, kind of in the medium range.
nope, good to r still kickin jr. I post crap about you from time to time trying to smoke you out, but you just keep lurking. Hope all is well with you. Miss your posts.
Howdy OY, I get into less trouble by being quiet.
hell what's the point of cigar forums if it ain't talking crap and enjoying cigars together.
Kinda hard to enjoy a cigar when a certain person is telling me what a mooch I am.
who cares, grudges are overrated
Yeah. not my grudge anyway.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #88 on: April 16, 2016, 10:05:15 PM »

Hey Dave, never heard of them 'til today.
I have heard of them, TeAmo came out with them a few years ago and was promoting them, made in Mexico I believe.
That would explain the very dark wrapper on it.
san Andrés ?
I believe it is.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #89 on: April 16, 2016, 10:07:51 PM »

Gonna go watch a show, I'll check back in later.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7