Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22

« Reply #270 on: August 05, 2015, 04:00:19 PM »

At least I got a little entertainment to watch out the window, cops are down the street wrestling one out of the homeless shelter.  4 of them got him on the hood of a car trying to get handcuffs on him.   Dope makes um go extra crazy when the weather gets really hot.

Can you hear them yellin' "stop resisting" as they beat his ass?
I did not hear anything...........  Took them a while to get him cooperative though.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/5/2015
« Reply #271 on: August 05, 2015, 04:01:19 PM »

By the way you might not have seen it this weekend but I bought and tried some of the new and highly popular Root Beer Beer.   First sip was ok second sip was not so good third sip and I poured it out.    Really does taste like root beer but it is way over the top sweet.
What brand was that as I think there are a few out there now.  Think the top one is "Not Your Fathers Root Beer"
"Not your Fathers......"  was what I paid $12/6 for.  Just way too sweet.

I noticed at the store this weekend they had sold out of it.

So, -1 for Tx. and if he didn't like it, Bean would definitely hate it so -2.

I liked it for what it was. What'd you think AtlanticDave?

« Reply #272 on: August 05, 2015, 04:01:19 PM »

Sheesh, guess I got to find somebody to maintain the banter operations before I can go home.

No need. This thing practically runs itself until midnight.
LALTS!
And I've been released from the Reeducation Camp. I am now more perverse and reclusive...I mean, diverse and inclusive.

Ahhh, I'm not sure it took. You may need another treatment.
I am positive it did not take or he would have not come back to this place.

« Reply #273 on: August 05, 2015, 04:02:18 PM »

By the way you might not have seen it this weekend but I bought and tried some of the new and highly popular Root Beer Beer.   First sip was ok second sip was not so good third sip and I poured it out.    Really does taste like root beer but it is way over the top sweet.
What brand was that as I think there are a few out there now.  Think the top one is "Not Your Fathers Root Beer"
"Not your Fathers......"  was what I paid $12/6 for.  Just way too sweet.

I noticed at the store this weekend they had sold out of it.

So, -1 for Tx. and if he didn't like it, Bean would definitely hate it so -2.

I liked it for what it was. What'd you think AtlanticDave?
I liked it for one sip.  Even the warden could not drink it said it was too sweet.  Yeah, count Bean out on that one for sure.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/5/2015
« Reply #274 on: August 05, 2015, 04:04:22 PM »

At least I got a little entertainment to watch out the window, cops are down the street wrestling one out of the homeless shelter.  4 of them got him on the hood of a car trying to get handcuffs on him.   Dope makes um go extra crazy when the weather gets really hot.

Can you hear them yellin' "stop resisting" as they beat his ass?
I did not hear anything...........  Took them a while to get him cooperative though.

Sounds like he gave them a little workout. Maybe some on the job training for a couple rooks.

« Reply #275 on: August 05, 2015, 04:04:54 PM »

Isla Del Sol up - now we have gone into the turd-swirl

« Reply #276 on: August 05, 2015, 04:05:59 PM »

At least I got a little entertainment to watch out the window, cops are down the street wrestling one out of the homeless shelter.  4 of them got him on the hood of a car trying to get handcuffs on him.   Dope makes um go extra crazy when the weather gets really hot.

Can you hear them yellin' "stop resisting" as they beat his ass?
I did not hear anything...........  Took them a while to get him cooperative though.

Sounds like he gave them a little workout. Maybe some on the job training for a couple rooks.
As hot as it is out there I guarantee they were wore out, cops here do wear shorts in the summer though.

White guy though so don't really matter if they did work him over a little extra.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/5/2015
« Reply #277 on: August 05, 2015, 04:07:29 PM »

21 Isla del Sol by Drew Estate Churchill (7.0"x50)
             5/17.00

20 Joya de Nicaragua Dark Corojo El Martillo (5.5"x54)
             10/37.50
19 Macanudo Cru Royale Robusto (5.0"x50)
             5/28.05
18 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche Robusto (5.0"x54)
             10/37.50
17 Padron #2000 Natural (Robusto) (5.0"x50)
             4/20.80
16 Nub 4-Cigar Punch Cutter Combo
             1 - Nub Cameroon 358 (3.75" x 58)
             1 - Nub Connecticut 358 (3.75" x 58)
             1 - Nub Habano 358 (3.75" x 58)
             1 - Nub Maduro 358 (3.75" x 58)
             1 - Nub Punch Cutter
             23.50
15 Man 'O War Armada  Gordo (6.5 x 56)
             5/49.99
14 La Gloria Cubana Artesanos Retros Especiale  Club  (5.7 x 47)
           10/34.99
13 Obsidian White Noise    Robusto (5.5 x 54)
           10/24.99
12 Camacho Corojo  Robusto (5.0 x 50)
            5/31.50
11 Xikar HC Series Criollo   Toro (6.5 x 52)
          10/32.50
10 San Christobal Elegancia Robusto (5.0 x 50)
           5/28.50
 9 Asylum 13 Gordo (6.0 x 60)
         10/32.50
 7 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal Toro (6.2"x54)
          5/22.50
 6 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979 (5.0"x50)
         10/39.99
 5 Perdomo 10th Anniversary Champagne Epicure (Toro)
          5/24.50
 4 Gurkha Hudson Bay Torpedo (6.0"x52)
         10/27.50
 3 Nica Rustica by Drew Estate
         5/25.00
 2 601 Serie Blue Box-Press Maduro
         10/39.99
 1 La Historia by E.P. Carrillo
         5/34.50

« Reply #278 on: August 05, 2015, 04:08:29 PM »

I think I shall depart for the home address.  Later folks.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/5/2015
« Reply #279 on: August 05, 2015, 04:11:38 PM »

I think I shall depart for the home address.  Later folks.

See ya, Dave

« Reply #280 on: August 05, 2015, 04:19:55 PM »

Sheesh, guess I got to find somebody to maintain the banter operations before I can go home.

No need. This thing practically runs itself until midnight.
LALTS!
And I've been released from the Reeducation Camp. I am now more perverse and reclusive...I mean, diverse and inclusive.

Ahhh, I'm not sure it took. You may need another treatment.
No, wait! Wait! I'll behave! I'll behave!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/5/2015
« Reply #281 on: August 05, 2015, 04:23:38 PM »

Sheesh, guess I got to find somebody to maintain the banter operations before I can go home.

No need. This thing practically runs itself until midnight.
LALTS!
And I've been released from the Reeducation Camp. I am now more perverse and reclusive...I mean, diverse and inclusive.

Ahhh, I'm not sure it took. You may need another treatment.
No, wait! Wait! I'll behave! I'll behave!

"They was giving me ten thousand watts a day, you know, and I'm hot to trot! The next woman takes me on's gonna light up like a pinball machine and pay off in silver dollars!"

 ;D
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/5/2015
« Reply #282 on: August 05, 2015, 04:24:34 PM »

At least I got a little entertainment to watch out the window, cops are down the street wrestling one out of the homeless shelter.  4 of them got him on the hood of a car trying to get handcuffs on him.   Dope makes um go extra crazy when the weather gets really hot.

Can you hear them yellin' "stop resisting" as they beat his ass?
I did not hear anything...........  Took them a while to get him cooperative though.

Sounds like he gave them a little workout. Maybe some on the job training for a couple rooks.
As hot as it is out there I guarantee they were wore out, cops here do wear shorts in the summer though.

White guy though so don't really matter if they did work him over a little extra.
Yeah, seems the NAACP is only for certain colors, not all.

« Reply #283 on: August 05, 2015, 04:25:10 PM »

Sheesh, guess I got to find somebody to maintain the banter operations before I can go home.

No need. This thing practically runs itself until midnight.
LALTS!
Thought you had gone underground for the day
ALmost out, gotta lot of stuff to finish up before the end of the day today
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/5/2015
« Reply #284 on: August 05, 2015, 04:26:41 PM »

I think I shall depart for the home address.  Later folks.
C'ya TR.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22