« Reply #255 on: August 05, 2015, 02:48:20 PM »

may be leaving a little early today, Warden & I are going to lovely Newark/Liberty airport,
to pick up our 17 year old and my mom.  The Montana vacation ends today.  then I get to cross state lines
to drop my Mom off in Staten Island.  my sisters figured they had other things to do, so plans were changed last evening.
No complaints, they taxi her around to all her medical appointments all year long, and the house is only about 20 minutes from EWR.
Careful the Border Patrol doesn't pick you up.
Don't shoot the Lions

« Reply #256 on: August 05, 2015, 03:01:08 PM »

One more damn hour!

« Reply #257 on: August 05, 2015, 03:17:16 PM »

Sheesh, guess I got to find somebody to maintain the banter operations before I can go home.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/5/2015
« Reply #258 on: August 05, 2015, 03:20:29 PM »

Sheesh, guess I got to find somebody to maintain the banter operations before I can go home.

No need. This thing practically runs itself until midnight.

« Reply #259 on: August 05, 2015, 03:33:53 PM »

Sheesh, guess I got to find somebody to maintain the banter operations before I can go home.

No need. This thing practically runs itself until midnight.
LALTS!

« Reply #260 on: August 05, 2015, 03:34:24 PM »

Sheesh, guess I got to find somebody to maintain the banter operations before I can go home.

No need. This thing practically runs itself until midnight.
LALTS!
Thought you had gone underground for the day

« Reply #261 on: August 05, 2015, 03:41:15 PM »

At least I got a little entertainment to watch out the window, cops are down the street wrestling one out of the homeless shelter.  4 of them got him on the hood of a car trying to get handcuffs on him.   Dope makes um go extra crazy when the weather gets really hot.

« Reply #262 on: August 05, 2015, 03:42:50 PM »

Fried shrimp for lunch, not on the doctors recommended diet but damn good and made me feel better so must have been good for me.
Wash it down with a Diet Coke?
Skipped my diet coke today!  Had good ol' water with lemon with lunch.
How are you making out? Are you trying to lose weight?
Trying, lost about 12 pounds need to lose about 50-60 more over time.  Mostly just trying to eat better, exercise more and get my blood pressure back down.

I normally drink iced tea with meals (unsweet variety) but the place I had lunch has terrible tea so just drank water.  Beer would have been better!
Beer is always better, had to cut way down on that to shed some lbs.
Yeah me too, I have had maybe 2 beers in the last month or more.  I drink Vodka or wine now days, too hot for scotch and bourbon.

By the way you might not have seen it this weekend but I bought and tried some of the new and highly popular Root Beer Beer.   First sip was ok second sip was not so good third sip and I poured it out.    Really does taste like root beer but it is way over the top sweet.
What brand was that as I think there are a few out there now.  Think the top one is "Not Your Fathers Root Beer"

« Reply #263 on: August 05, 2015, 03:43:06 PM »

Alright guys I'm done, see you tomorrow
Did we see you today?

« Reply #264 on: August 05, 2015, 03:44:47 PM »

[...]

"Not your Fathers......"  was what I paid $12/6 for.  Just way too sweet.

I noticed at the store this weekend they had sold out of it.

« Reply #265 on: August 05, 2015, 03:47:49 PM »

Jeez these JDN's are not bad cigars but they will not go away.  Been stuck without a single move of the bar for almost an hour.

« Reply #266 on: August 05, 2015, 03:53:22 PM »

Sheesh, guess I got to find somebody to maintain the banter operations before I can go home.

No need. This thing practically runs itself until midnight.
LALTS!
And I've been released from the Reeducation Camp. I am now more perverse and reclusive...I mean, diverse and inclusive.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/5/2015
« Reply #267 on: August 05, 2015, 03:53:43 PM »

Jeez these JDN's are not bad cigars but they will not go away.  Been stuck without a single move of the bar for almost an hour.

We are due a Bueso soon. Just sayin'
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/5/2015
« Reply #268 on: August 05, 2015, 03:54:43 PM »

Sheesh, guess I got to find somebody to maintain the banter operations before I can go home.

No need. This thing practically runs itself until midnight.
LALTS!
And I've been released from the Reeducation Camp. I am now more perverse and reclusive...I mean, diverse and inclusive.

Ahhh, I'm not sure it took. You may need another treatment.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 8/5/2015
« Reply #269 on: August 05, 2015, 03:56:21 PM »

At least I got a little entertainment to watch out the window, cops are down the street wrestling one out of the homeless shelter.  4 of them got him on the hood of a car trying to get handcuffs on him.   Dope makes um go extra crazy when the weather gets really hot.

Can you hear them yellin' "stop resisting" as they beat his ass?