Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
7/22/2023
« on: July 22, 2023, 12:00:22 AM »

« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2023, 05:16:05 AM »

JoeCigar:

Montecristo Round Trip Flight Sampler - 8 / $35.99
includes:
2 – Montecristo Churchill (7” x 50)
2 – Montecristo No. 1 (6.5” x 44)
2 – Montecristo Double Corona (6.2” x 50)
2 – Montecristo Robusto (4.7” x 50)

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2023, 05:20:20 AM »

Cigar.com:

Door #1 - CAO America Potomac (Robusto) (5.0"x56) - 10 / $39.99

Door #2 - Man O' War Virtue 10th Anniversary Torpedo (6.5"x52) - Box of 10 / $49.99

Door #3 - Mark Twain No. 1 (Churchill) (7.0"x49) - 10 / $29.99

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2023, 08:32:33 AM »

Morning, boyos.

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2023, 09:44:38 AM »

Morning Tony and Dave.

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2023, 09:45:40 AM »

Turned on the TV to catch some news before our walk and there is golf on.  Sheesh!
If that wasn't boring enough, they were talking about golf goats....

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2023, 09:52:17 AM »

Turned on the TV to catch some news before our walk and there is golf on.  Sheesh!
If that wasn't boring enough, they were talking about golf goats....
Slow news day?

Good morning, Dave.

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2023, 09:54:47 AM »

Weekend spotlight from CI:

They’re back and itching to find a spot in your humidor! For just this weekend, we’re rolling out the red carpet with a slick 30% OFF select Java boxes across all three blends!

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2023, 09:55:28 AM »

Turned on the TV to catch some news before our walk and there is golf on.  Sheesh!
If that wasn't boring enough, they were talking about golf goats....
Slow news day?

Good morning, Dave.
Waiting on page 2...

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2023, 10:00:21 AM »

Weekend spotlight from CI:

They’re back and itching to find a spot in your humidor! For just this weekend, we’re rolling out the red carpet with a slick 30% OFF select Java boxes across all three blends!
Interesting. And by the way I saw your post last night about the ACID cigars. There are a bunch of different ones and so I can't speak to all of them... But I definitely have smoked ones that were flavored and tasted NOTHING like pipe tobacco. Just sayin'.

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2023, 10:01:05 AM »

Turned on the TV to catch some news before our walk and there is golf on.  Sheesh!
If that wasn't boring enough, they were talking about golf goats....
Slow news day?

Good morning, Dave.
Waiting on page 2...
No, I meant that you turned on the news and watched golf instead.

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2023, 10:30:57 AM »

Weekend spotlight from CI:

They’re back and itching to find a spot in your humidor! For just this weekend, we’re rolling out the red carpet with a slick 30% OFF select Java boxes across all three blends!
Interesting. And by the way I saw your post last night about the ACID cigars. There are a bunch of different ones and so I can't speak to all of them... But I definitely have smoked ones that were flavored and tasted NOTHING like pipe tobacco. Just sayin'.
Not flavored....infused!

« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2023, 10:32:27 AM »

Turned on the TV to catch some news before our walk and there is golf on.  Sheesh!
If that wasn't boring enough, they were talking about golf goats....
Slow news day?

Good morning, Dave.
Waiting on page 2...
No, I meant that you turned on the news and watched golf instead.
The local station I watch always preempts programming for golf.  News is almost never on on Sunday evenings.

« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2023, 10:34:28 AM »

Weekend spotlight from CI:

They’re back and itching to find a spot in your humidor! For just this weekend, we’re rolling out the red carpet with a slick 30% OFF select Java boxes across all three blends!
Interesting. And by the way I saw your post last night about the ACID cigars. There are a bunch of different ones and so I can't speak to all of them... But I definitely have smoked ones that were flavored and tasted NOTHING like pipe tobacco. Just sayin'.
Now if you want something that in no way tastes natural....CAO Moontrance.  You can't store those things in a humi with other cigars.  And that aroma...it's like stripper glitter, once you get it on you you can't get it off.

« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2023, 10:42:36 AM »

Weekend spotlight from CI:

They’re back and itching to find a spot in your humidor! For just this weekend, we’re rolling out the red carpet with a slick 30% OFF select Java boxes across all three blends!
Interesting. And by the way I saw your post last night about the ACID cigars. There are a bunch of different ones and so I can't speak to all of them... But I definitely have smoked ones that were flavored and tasted NOTHING like pipe tobacco. Just sayin'.
Now if you want something that in no way tastes natural....CAO Moontrance.  You can't store those things in a humi with other cigars.  And that aroma...it's like stripper glitter, once you get it on you you can't get it off.

That's what I'm talking about! There were two different ACIDs with a blue label (can't recall their names) and they were like the Moontrance you described.

And of course, I was generalizing which is never good.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4