CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: 6/5/2023  (Read 851 times)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: 6/5/2023
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2023, 02:12:43 PM »

Anyhoo, just about time to hit the bricks. Hazzuh!

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2023, 02:33:41 PM »

Still hurting, not as bad as the weekend, but enough to make me irritable - going to the dentist at 2pm to make sure it's not a dental problem.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #47 on: June 05, 2023, 03:43:37 PM »

Still hurting, not as bad as the weekend, but enough to make me irritable - going to the dentist at 2pm to make sure it's not a dental problem.
Are you taking any antibiotics? You were saying you thought it could be a sinus infection.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #48 on: June 05, 2023, 05:55:19 PM »

I'm also going to the dentist tomorrow, but thankfully, just a routine cleaning for me. Here's hoping your visit is just as easy.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #49 on: June 05, 2023, 07:20:09 PM »

Are you taking any antibiotics? You were saying you thought it could be a sinus infection.
I am now. The dentist wants me to discuss removing the wisdom tooth there, but they put me on antibiotics and when they went banging around in there looking for what made me yelp, the only discomfort was in the soft tissues. That wisdom tooth is sideways, but there is a gap. In my case, it lies very close to the main nerve, so extraction has some small risk of partial facial paralysis.

I blame red licorice. #1 Son gave me some artisanal red licorice for my birthday, and I think in consuming it, some got jammed down in the gums and triggered an infection. Maybe it's time I gave up red licorice.

BH

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #50 on: June 05, 2023, 07:43:54 PM »

I am now. The dentist wants me to discuss removing the wisdom tooth there, but they put me on antibiotics and when they went banging around in there looking for what made me yelp, the only discomfort was in the soft tissues. That wisdom tooth is sideways, but there is a gap. In my case, it lies very close to the main nerve, so extraction has some small risk of partial facial paralysis.

I blame red licorice. #1 Son gave me some artisanal red licorice for my birthday, and I think in consuming it, some got jammed down in the gums and triggered an infection. Maybe it's time I gave up red licorice.

BH
I winced just reading that.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #51 on: June 05, 2023, 09:00:17 PM »

BH
I had 4 impacted wisdom teeth removed a couple of decades back. Not sure I could give up licorice.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #52 on: June 05, 2023, 09:13:02 PM »

San Lotano Dominicano

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #53 on: June 05, 2023, 11:13:54 PM »

BH
Yes, the older we are the greater the risk in removing them.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #54 on: June 05, 2023, 11:30:30 PM »

Into the evening with a Killer Bee.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]