Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Morning, muchachos.
Welcome to the party, Bret.
It's a party? Where's the hookers and blow?
Well, the hooker just got here, the question is, did he bring the blow?

Morning, Page3Raz.
You run your mouth pretty reckless for a fella that don't go heeled.
They key is knowing who you can run your mouth to. Being 6'4" and 250 lbs doesn't hurt, either.
And that's why we have firearms - else people your size would run the world. ;-)
The only difference would be that in our world, grocery shelves wouldn't be as high so we wouldn't have to retrieve things for people, and planes and buses would always have adequate legroom.
Whats wrong with high grocery shelves?
What shelves?

Morning, muchachos.
Welcome to the party, Bret.
It's a party? Where's the hookers and blow?
Well, the hooker just got here, the question is, did he bring the blow?

Morning, Page3Raz.
You run your mouth pretty reckless for a fella that don't go heeled.
They key is knowing who you can run your mouth to. Being 6'4" and 250 lbs doesn't hurt, either.
And that's why we have firearms - else people your size would run the world. ;-)
The only difference would be that in our world, grocery shelves wouldn't be as high so we wouldn't have to retrieve things for people, and planes and buses would always have adequate legroom.
Whats wrong with high grocery shelves?
The problem is that no one walking around Walmart would look like that.

In the pink!
How'd you like that one Dave?

To head off any confusion by Rick...

https://halfwheel.com/aganorsa-leaf-teases-more-packaging-changes/416933/

They're changing packaging and bands more than Padilla.... :o
Good cigars though...
Yes it gets too confusing especially when you get used to a certain lineup.

EPC Seleccion Oscuro

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]