Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Just in time for Christmas. You can thank me later.

Attn:
The sum of $4.5 million out of your over due total sum has been approved for payment through ATM cash card system after all attempts to pay you through bank, and diplomatic courier failed. The approved sum has been programmed into the ATM cash card which will be dispatched to you through your address upon reconfirmation. I have made several attempts to contact you and this is the 3rd and perhaps the last email to you in respect to this matter. Meanwhile, I received a power of attorney from one CAM BELL WILLIE from USA purportedly issued by you asking us to change the fund beneficiary to his name hence we are seeking for your confirmation as soon as possible. to this end, you should Kindly Re-confirm these information to me.
(1) Your Full Names:-
(2) Address:-
(3) Your Phone Numbers:-
NOTE: The actual fees for shipping your ATM card is just $55.00 nothing more and no hidden fees of any sort! Upon receipt of payment the delivery officer will ensure that your package is sent within 24 working hours. 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive payment/package within the next 24 hrs.

Regards
Mr Corey

If you're not going to act on this, could you forward it to me?  I could use the money.

Good morning TonyOnTheShelf, MrFixItRick, AnotherSnowDayDave and CookielessBean.
Good morning Clemson Dave and Mr Bean

Is the Widow wearing out Dean yet?

Is the Widow wearing out Dean yet?
Sure hope that's the case, since it's been a few days since he's posted.

So I was a bit surprised to see that the Space X test flight took place yesterday. Even more surprised at the outcome. Pretty interesting...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap-BkkrRg-o&feature=youtu.be&t=6462

So I was a bit surprised to see that the Space X test flight took place yesterday. Even more surprised at the outcome. Pretty interesting...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap-BkkrRg-o&feature=youtu.be&t=6462
Still a successful test, by most accounts.

So I was a bit surprised to see that the Space X test flight took place yesterday. Even more surprised at the outcome. Pretty interesting...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap-BkkrRg-o&feature=youtu.be&t=6462
I was hoping for some mission control commentary during the test.  Despite the spectacular finale, the SpaceX team achieved much more than they anticipated.

Hazzuh!

Wow December is moving along, good morning.
Morning, Rick. Amazing how time flies when every day looks exactly the same.
Yeah we have to look at the calendar just to see where we are.
Luckily I added a timer for the Christmas lights so that I don't have to change my routine too much.
How's the elf moving going?
It sucks. Today, I shoved them in the cake plate.

First thought was that Tony was getting into a little bit of S&M...but they're just COVID masks.... :-
Just to be clear, I wasn't sure what was going on there either. That was all the Mrs.
Oh, so the bondage was her idea...  ???  :-X
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4