Pages: [1] 2 3 4

  • Administrator
12/10/2020
« on: December 10, 2020, 12:00:01 AM »

Wow December is moving along, good morning.

Wow December is moving along, good morning.
Morning, Rick. Amazing how time flies when every day looks exactly the same.

Good morning, Rick and Dave.

Wow December is moving along, good morning.
Morning, Rick. Amazing how time flies when every day looks exactly the same.
Yeah we have to look at the calendar just to see where we are.

Good morning Dave and Uncle Tony

Wow December is moving along, good morning.
Morning, Rick. Amazing how time flies when every day looks exactly the same.
Yeah we have to look at the calendar just to see where we are.
Luckily I added a timer for the Christmas lights so that I don't have to change my routine too much.

Wow December is moving along, good morning.
Morning, Rick. Amazing how time flies when every day looks exactly the same.
Yeah we have to look at the calendar just to see where we are.
Luckily I added a timer for the Christmas lights so that I don't have to change my routine too much.
How's the elf moving going?

Wow December is moving along, good morning.
Morning, Rick. Amazing how time flies when every day looks exactly the same.
Yeah we have to look at the calendar just to see where we are.
Luckily I added a timer for the Christmas lights so that I don't have to change my routine too much.
How's the elf moving going?
It sucks. Today, I shoved them in the cake plate.

Good morning Rick, OneDave, and Mr. Mayor. All greens this morning again.  I must be livin' right.

Wow December is moving along, good morning.
Morning, Rick. Amazing how time flies when every day looks exactly the same.
Yeah we have to look at the calendar just to see where we are.
Luckily I added a timer for the Christmas lights so that I don't have to change my routine too much.
How's the elf moving going?
It sucks. Today, I shoved them in the cake plate.

Every year I become more pleased with myself that we never started that tradition.

Good morning Rick, OneDave, and Mr. Mayor. All greens this morning again.  I must be livin' right.
'Tis the season!

Good morning, Mark.

Wow December is moving along, good morning.
Morning, Rick. Amazing how time flies when every day looks exactly the same.
Yeah we have to look at the calendar just to see where we are.
Luckily I added a timer for the Christmas lights so that I don't have to change my routine too much.
How's the elf moving going?
It sucks. Today, I shoved them in the cake plate.

Every year I become more pleased with myself that we never started that tradition.
This "tradition" started after my kids were too old to care, but I am appreciating the increasingly sarcastic tone being taken with the setups.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4