So who's going where for Thanksgiving?

Going to my parents house for dinner, then to the wife's aunt's house for dessert. You have any plans with the kids?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

So who's going where for Thanksgiving?
We are all coming to your house, don't you remenber inviting us?

Morning Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Been 10 days since I've had a cigar. I feel like I should be in some support meeting.
My sympathies to you sir!  Weather, busy, or out of sorts?
Just weather, been too damned cold to be outside. Supposed to warm up for a couple days starting today, but I'll be at the Cavs game tonight, so I probably won't have one until tomorrow. We'll see what time I get home tonight. I may have to have a corona, just to have one.
Isn't that what the Cruzan is for?  Warm things up a bit?
That's the same thing Jen said. And I'll tell you the same thing I told her - just because my belly is warm doesn't mean my skin isn't wanting to crack and peel off.
That reminds me though, have to get two propane tanks filled today.
We assume you will fill them with Cruzan!  :)
Nah, don't do much rum in the winter.
I see Rum only as a very warm weather drink.  Give me brown whiskey and single malt whisky for cold weather.

So who's going where for Thanksgiving?
We are all coming to your house, don't you remenber inviting us?
We already bought plane tickets to Jersey

So who's going where for Thanksgiving?
In reality we are empty nesters staying at home and very happy not to travel.  I have traveled every Holiday for the past 6 years and it is no fun regardless of whether you fly or drive.  Our son was home last weekend and we enjoyed an early Thanksgiving dinner together but we will smoke a turkey on Thursday.

NJDave's for Thanksgiving?  I'm in.

Good morning, gentlemen.

So who's going where for Thanksgiving?
In reality we are empty nesters staying at home and very happy not to travel.  I have traveled every Holiday for the past 6 years and it is no fun regardless of whether you fly or drive.  Our son was home last weekend and we enjoyed an early Thanksgiving dinner together but we will smoke a turkey on Thursday.
Might I suggest eating the turkey and smoking a cigar?

I have the cigars and beverages covered, but eating will be slim pickings.  Son #1 is going to Michigan with his in-laws, daughter and son #2 in Clemson with their mother so not much happening here.  Three kids will be home for Christmas.

Good morning, gentlemen.
Good Saturday Soccerless? Morning Tony.

So who's going where for Thanksgiving?
In reality we are empty nesters staying at home and very happy not to travel.  I have traveled every Holiday for the past 6 years and it is no fun regardless of whether you fly or drive.  Our son was home last weekend and we enjoyed an early Thanksgiving dinner together but we will smoke a turkey on Thursday.
"Desolation" nester, so Thanksgiving is not the holiday it used to be.

Feeling better today Tony?

I have the cigars and beverages covered, but eating will be slim pickings.  Son #1 is going to Michigan with his in-laws, daughter and son #2 in Clemson with their mother so not much happening here.  Three kids will be home for Christmas.
Be plenty happening when we all get there!  I already bought a turkey and can pick up a nice smoked ham, wife will cook up some good southern cornbread dressing you just keep the cigars lit and booze flowing!  Maybe Chip could bring up some nice oyster dressing too.

NJDave's for Thanksgiving?  I'm in.
Better buy another turkey, Dave. Morning Tony.