Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

No storm tracking this morning?
Imagine CarolinaDave is on his way to Columbia.
He woke up this morning on the 3rd floor of the Hilton, but according to the Weather Channel he needs to move up to the 5th floor so as not to drown. ::)

No storm tracking this morning?
No kidding, A-Hole Jim Cantore has been in Wrightsville Beach, NC for 2 days and that is give it take 20miles of where the eye is expected to make landfall.

We had a birthday dinner for the warden right behind where he has off and on been standing at the marina.

No storm tracking this morning?
Imagine CarolinaDave is on his way to Columbia.
He woke up this morning on the 3rd floor of the Hilton, but according to the Weather Channel he needs to move up to the 5th floor so as not to drown. ::)
no fucking way you're going to get 30' storm surge or waves. hahaha.

No storm tracking this morning?
Imagine CarolinaDave is on his way to Columbia.
He woke up this morning on the 3rd floor of the Hilton, but according to the Weather Channel he needs to move up to the 5th floor so as not to drown. ::)

no fucking way you're going to get 30' storm surge or waves. hahaha.
Obviously you are not watching the Weatherhype Channel.

No storm tracking this morning?
No kidding, A-Hole Jim Cantore has been in Wrightsville Beach, NC for 2 days and that is give it take 20miles of where the eye is expected to make landfall.

We had a birthday dinner for the warden right behind where he has off and on been standing at the marina.
they just kicked him off Wrightsville Beach.

No storm tracking this morning?
Imagine CarolinaDave is on his way to Columbia.
He woke up this morning on the 3rd floor of the Hilton, but according to the Weather Channel he needs to move up to the 5th floor so as not to drown. ::)
no fucking way you're going to get 30' storm surge or waves. hahaha.
I am over 100 miles from the coast so no surge.  Could get a lot of serious river flooding in this area though.

No storm tracking this morning?
Imagine CarolinaDave is on his way to Columbia.
He woke up this morning on the 3rd floor of the Hilton, but according to the Weather Channel he needs to move up to the 5th floor so as not to drown. ::)

no fucking way you're going to get 30' storm surge or waves. hahaha.
Obviously you are not watching the Weatherhype Channel.
Columbia, SC, you're what, 150 miles inland from the coast?

No storm tracking this morning?
No kidding, A-Hole Jim Cantore has been in Wrightsville Beach, NC for 2 days and that is give it take 20miles of where the eye is expected to make landfall.

We had a birthday dinner for the warden right behind where he has off and on been standing at the marina.
they just kicked him off Wrightsville Beach.
Yep, and he is back standing at the marina again.  We also ate lunch (and a terrible lunch by the way) right where the The Weather Channel Bimbo Stephanie is standing

No storm tracking this morning?
Imagine CarolinaDave is on his way to Columbia.
He woke up this morning on the 3rd floor of the Hilton, but according to the Weather Channel he needs to move up to the 5th floor so as not to drown. ::)

no fucking way you're going to get 30' storm surge or waves. hahaha.
Obviously you are not watching the Weatherhype Channel.
Columbia, SC, you're what, 150 miles inland from the coast?
Little less than that, closest coastal area is about 125 to where I am.

No storm tracking this morning?
No kidding, A-Hole Jim Cantore has been in Wrightsville Beach, NC for 2 days and that is give it take 20miles of where the eye is expected to make landfall.

We had a birthday dinner for the warden right behind where he has off and on been standing at the marina.
they just kicked him off Wrightsville Beach.
Yep, and he is back standing at the marina again.  We also ate lunch (and a terrible lunch by the way) right where the The Weather Channel Bimbo Stephanie is standing
I'm waiting for her Weather Channel shirt to blow open.

No storm tracking this morning?
Imagine CarolinaDave is on his way to Columbia.
He woke up this morning on the 3rd floor of the Hilton, but according to the Weather Channel he needs to move up to the 5th floor so as not to drown. ::)

no fucking way you're going to get 30' storm surge or waves. hahaha.
Obviously you are not watching the Weatherhype Channel.
Columbia, SC, you're what, 150 miles inland from the coast?
Little less than that, closest coastal area is about 125 to where I am.
I took my measurement from Myrtle Beach.

Morning Daves, Dean, and MixedUpJacquelinesTony.  Supposed to run down to Austin for a trade show today, but if it's raining as predicted, screw it. Don't need that traffic aggravation.

No storm tracking this morning?
No kidding, A-Hole Jim Cantore has been in Wrightsville Beach, NC for 2 days and that is give it take 20miles of where the eye is expected to make landfall.

We had a birthday dinner for the warden right behind where he has off and on been standing at the marina.
they just kicked him off Wrightsville Beach.
Yep, and he is back standing at the marina again.  We also ate lunch (and a terrible lunch by the way) right where the The Weather Channel Bimbo Stephanie is standing
I'm waiting for her Weather Channel shirt to blow open.
Her ample assets would make that interesting.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8