Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2018, 08:56:25 AM »

Congrats on 40K posts Dave!!

Better?
Where's the finished project picture?
  Wanted to see if you added barn doors or molding...
When time allows again
Will apply a simple molding...no barn doors
How big was that screen?
Mounting it to the wall isn't quite fancy enough for you?
Hope he added some ventilation inside that wall.

« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2018, 09:13:57 AM »

Georgetown finally getting a cigar lounge, having their grand opening this weekend.  Woohoo!
http://zodixcigarlounge.com/

« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2018, 09:21:41 AM »

Georgetown finally getting a cigar lounge, having their grand opening this weekend.  Woohoo!
http://zodixcigarlounge.com/
They're pretentious enough to have an unnecessary apostrophe in their name, sounds fancy!

« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2018, 09:23:08 AM »

Georgetown finally getting a cigar lounge, having their grand opening this weekend.  Woohoo!
http://zodixcigarlounge.com/
They're pretentious enough to have an unnecessary apostrophe in their name, sounds fancy!
Oh, I see, the apostrophe is so they can charge $15 a day to come in to smoke. Lol

« Reply #49 on: May 29, 2018, 09:23:40 AM »

Congrats on 40K posts Dave!!

Better?
NO
You sound like my kids at the end of this weekend. Do you need an early bedtime tonight because you've been doing too much playing the last few days?
Well, I had the kids and the grandkids, granddog and the girlfriend (son's, not mine!), and the girlfriends dogs, so yea, probably

« Reply #50 on: May 29, 2018, 09:27:55 AM »

Georgetown finally getting a cigar lounge, having their grand opening this weekend.  Woohoo!
http://zodixcigarlounge.com/
They're pretentious enough to have an unnecessary apostrophe in their name, sounds fancy!
Guess they were afraid of being confused with the watercraft.

« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2018, 09:30:42 AM »

Congrats on 40K posts Dave!!

Better?
Where's the finished project picture?
  Wanted to see if you added barn doors or molding...
When time allows again
Will apply a simple molding...no barn doors
How big was that screen?
Mounting it to the wall isn't quite fancy enough for you?
It was mounted IN a wall, not ON a wall.

« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2018, 09:31:25 AM »

Georgetown finally getting a cigar lounge, having their grand opening this weekend.  Woohoo!
http://zodixcigarlounge.com/
They're pretentious enough to have an unnecessary apostrophe in their name, sounds fancy!
Oh, I see, the apostrophe is so they can charge $15 a day to come in to smoke. Lol
Yeah, don't see how that's going to fly at that price.  However, for the $300 annual fee I could go there everyday for 82¢.

« Reply #53 on: May 29, 2018, 09:40:01 AM »

Georgetown finally getting a cigar lounge, having their grand opening this weekend.  Woohoo!
http://zodixcigarlounge.com/
You need to stop in and :

Learn about the many varieties of cigars.
Find out about proper storage and cutting techniques.
Ask an expert cigar enthusiast for advice.

Maybe Flip will come out...."Visit us for karaoke night, ladies’ night, first responders’ night and other fun events."

Does sound like a fun day:
"On June 2nd our Grand Opening will feature bbq, live blues, giveaways and raffles as well as cigar reps of various companies. Please come support us and check out Georgetown’s only lounge!"
Maybe they'll have opening day discounts on membership and lockers.

Can't say I've seen reason #2 and #3 in a cigar lounge ad before...

3 compelling reasons to check out our live entertainment

Are you looking for the latest and greatest hotspot for casual entertainment? Check out ZODI’X Cigar Lounge. We have a lounge, humidor and live entertainment for endless fun with friends. Stop in soon to:
1.Browse our selection of fine cigars and accessories
2.Sing and dance along with our live entertainment
3.Visit with friends or family in the lounge

« Reply #54 on: May 29, 2018, 09:42:08 AM »

Georgetown finally getting a cigar lounge, having their grand opening this weekend.  Woohoo!
http://zodixcigarlounge.com/
They're pretentious enough to have an unnecessary apostrophe in their name, sounds fancy!
Oh, I see, the apostrophe is so they can charge $15 a day to come in to smoke. Lol
Yeah, don't see how that's going to fly at that price.  However, for the $300 annual fee I could go there everyday for 82¢.
But your work lounge is included in your employment bennies....yea, you don't have karaoke, but...maybe HR will step up next year.

« Reply #55 on: May 29, 2018, 09:46:05 AM »

Georgetown finally getting a cigar lounge, having their grand opening this weekend.  Woohoo!
http://zodixcigarlounge.com/
They're pretentious enough to have an unnecessary apostrophe in their name, sounds fancy!
Oh, I see, the apostrophe is so they can charge $15 a day to come in to smoke. Lol
But you get a 10% discount on all purchases.

« Reply #56 on: May 29, 2018, 09:47:44 AM »

[...]

They sure like their 1...2...3 lists....

3 choice reasons to visit ZODI’X Cigar Lounge

ZODI’X Cigar Lounge is the place to be if you’re a cigar enthusiast. Visit our cigar shop to:
1.Stock up on cigars and supplies
2.Become a member of our lounge
3.Purchase accessories for yourself or a friend

« Reply #57 on: May 29, 2018, 09:47:53 AM »

Congrats on 40K posts Dave!!

Better?
Where's the finished project picture?
  Wanted to see if you added barn doors or molding...
When time allows again
Will apply a simple molding...no barn doors
How big was that screen?
Mounting it to the wall isn't quite fancy enough for you?
It was mounted IN a wall, not ON a wall.
Exactly. Hence my comment about it being mounted on the wall not being fancy enough for him. You really DO need an early bedtime tonight, Mr 40K.

« Reply #58 on: May 29, 2018, 09:48:37 AM »

Georgetown finally getting a cigar lounge, having their grand opening this weekend.  Woohoo!
http://zodixcigarlounge.com/
They're pretentious enough to have an unnecessary apostrophe in their name, sounds fancy!
Oh, I see, the apostrophe is so they can charge $15 a day to come in to smoke. Lol
But you get a 10% discount on all purchases.
So as long as you buy a box of Gurks every trip, you're ahead of the game.

« Reply #59 on: May 29, 2018, 09:56:07 AM »

[...]

Indeed, particularly #3, which should read "escape from the warden for a couple hours".
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10