Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10

« Reply #105 on: May 29, 2018, 02:06:34 PM »

Georgetown finally getting a cigar lounge, having their grand opening this weekend.  Woohoo!
http://zodixcigarlounge.com/
You need to stop in and :

Learn about the many varieties of cigars.
Find out about proper storage and cutting techniques.
Ask an expert cigar enthusiast for advice.

Maybe Flip will come out...."Visit us for karaoke night, ladies’ night, first responders’ night and other fun events."

Does sound like a fun day:
"On June 2nd our Grand Opening will feature bbq, live blues, giveaways and raffles as well as cigar reps of various companies. Please come support us and check out Georgetown’s only lounge!"
Maybe they'll have opening day discounts on membership and lockers.

Can't say I've seen reason #2 and #3 in a cigar lounge ad before...

3 compelling reasons to check out our live entertainment

Are you looking for the latest and greatest hotspot for casual entertainment? Check out ZODI’X Cigar Lounge. We have a lounge, humidor and live entertainment for endless fun with friends. Stop in soon to:
1.Browse our selection of fine cigars and accessories
2.Sing and dance along with our live entertainment
3.Visit with friends or family in the lounge
even though they have Karaoke & Gurkha cigars prominently featured in their ad,
to avoid family is why I herf, not because of it... Plus, I do karaoke & cigars on the deck, under the hard top gazebo,
and ain't nobody charged $15, plus they leave with cigars.....
Well, they leave with Gurkha's....not quite the same thing.... ;D

« Reply #106 on: May 29, 2018, 02:08:03 PM »

Good morning
Fine way to start it.  Morning Oy.
hey! I hope to be in the panhandle this fall. Starting to look at places to retire. To cold and to many taxes here.
Florida panhandle? a lot of of storms roll in there.
Yea, but they roll out as well.
Sometimes, they even leave the houses intact when they do.
Details, details.  No worse than living Baltimore/Ellicott City...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/dramatic-video-shows-major-flooding-in-baltimore-area/ar-AAxTKom
Not sure a random flooding event compares with living in hurricane alley. I can think of far better reasons not to live in Baltimore. ;)
My daughter loves it.  Lots to do there and a lot of the areas are really charming.  Unlike Trenton or Camden.

« Reply #107 on: May 29, 2018, 02:15:37 PM »

Hey Flip, so where's the lunch report?

« Reply #108 on: May 29, 2018, 02:16:51 PM »

This day is sucking already. I'm on 2.5 hours of sleep, I haven't been at work an hour, and I'm in the middle of three crises already.
The never ending joys of management!
I'm not even middle management. I'm just a supervisor...which means I get to do all the work and take all the blame.

« Reply #109 on: May 29, 2018, 02:21:50 PM »

Good morning
Fine way to start it.  Morning Oy.
hey! I hope to be in the panhandle this fall. Starting to look at places to retire. To cold and to many taxes here.
Florida panhandle? a lot of of storms roll in there.
Yea, but they roll out as well.
Sometimes, they even leave the houses intact when they do.
Details, details.  No worse than living Baltimore/Ellicott City...
https://www.msn.com/en-us/weather/topstories/dramatic-video-shows-major-flooding-in-baltimore-area/ar-AAxTKom
Not sure a random flooding event compares with living in hurricane alley. I can think of far better reasons not to live in Baltimore. ;)
My daughter loves it.  Lots to do there and a lot of the areas are really charming.  Unlike Trenton or Camden.
I'm sure it's lovely. Just a little too close to DC for my liking. Plus, you know, the Ravens. 20 years later and that wound is still fresh.

« Reply #110 on: May 29, 2018, 02:26:08 PM »

Hazzuh!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 5/29/2018
« Reply #111 on: May 29, 2018, 02:49:42 PM »

Good morning
Fine way to start it.  Morning Oy.
hey! I hope to be in the panhandle this fall. Starting to look at places to retire. To cold and to many taxes here.
Florida panhandle? a lot of of storms roll in there.
stormy Daniels

« Reply #112 on: May 29, 2018, 02:57:20 PM »

This day is sucking already. I'm on 2.5 hours of sleep, I haven't been at work an hour, and I'm in the middle of three crises already.
The never ending joys of management!
I'm not even middle management. I'm just a supervisor...which means I get to do all the work and take all the blame.
And the problem is???   ;)

« Reply #113 on: May 29, 2018, 02:58:06 PM »

Good morning
Fine way to start it.  Morning Oy.
hey! I hope to be in the panhandle this fall. Starting to look at places to retire. To cold and to many taxes here.
Florida panhandle? a lot of of storms roll in there.
stormy Daniels
Don't know if she stopped in the panhandle.  She was in Philly about two weeks ago.

« Reply #114 on: May 29, 2018, 02:59:05 PM »

93 year old neighbor is in the hospital, he had shoulder surgery so I mowed his lawn, and the traveling nurse next to him seeing how she's on the road alot and she mentioned that I may want to close me bedroom blinds at night. she said it didn't matter to her, was just letting me know. anyway, I could have used a baler and wire cutters after I found some old chicken wire that killed my mowrr and had to unwind it from my blade spindles.
shower and meeting time.
later.

« Reply #115 on: May 29, 2018, 02:59:48 PM »

[...]
Ravens part if fully understandable.  DC and environs is a really great place.  Bunch of jerks tend to congregate there, but the museums, buildings, restaurants and monuments are outstanding.

« Reply #116 on: May 29, 2018, 03:04:22 PM »

93 year old neighbor is in the hospital, he had shoulder surgery so I mowed his lawn, and the traveling nurse next to him seeing how she's on the road alot and she mentioned that I may want to close me bedroom blinds at night. she said it didn't matter to her, was just letting me know. anyway, I could have used a baler and wire cutters after I found some old chicken wire that killed my mowrr and had to unwind it from my blade spindles.
shower and meeting time.
later.
Potential for #8?

« Reply #117 on: May 29, 2018, 03:25:17 PM »

Hey Flip, so where's the lunch report?
i had some leftover seafood Udon soup for breakfast, so no lunch yet today
outside of a fruit & nut bar....

« Reply #118 on: May 29, 2018, 03:28:25 PM »

[...]
overheard on a spaceship:"that earth is really nice, but those people kinda ruin it!".

« Reply #119 on: May 29, 2018, 03:29:39 PM »

93 year old neighbor is in the hospital, he had shoulder surgery so I mowed his lawn, and the traveling nurse next to him seeing how she's on the road alot and she mentioned that I may want to close me bedroom blinds at night. she said it didn't matter to her, was just letting me know. anyway, I could have used a baler and wire cutters after I found some old chicken wire that killed my mowrr and had to unwind it from my blade spindles.
shower and meeting time.
later.
Potential for #8?
Ah yes, the travelling nurse, I might have read this one back in the day, though I'm sure The Chronicles of Dean version will not disappoint.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10