Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

found something called a "Casa Blanca"  Dominican robusto.  we'll give it a try.
Actually pretty decent smoke for a lunchtime break.  here's the link.  not sure i'd pay $3 a piece for them, but i'd definitely go $2-2.50.  pretty sure I got it in a sampler with a BGM and a few other "different" (to me) sticks.
https://www.bestcigarprices.com/cigar-directory/casa-blanca-cigars/casa-blanca-deluxe-natural-24236/
It says Aficionado gave it an 87. I haven't been overly impressed with an B.G. Meyer's that I've tried.
I think the BGM and now the Casa Blanca both were good sticks, but just good, not standout good.  reminds me of some bundled cigars I've tried.  good, one dimensional inexpensive smokes.  I will say that someone wrote the construction and draw were good and I do agree with that.  it smoked well.
I recall having very good construction on each of the BGM I've smoked. That said, I'm not looking for any more of 'em.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

[...]
i've only smoked the 2.  not looking for more.  not even sure what else came with that particular sampler.  must have been a BGM sampler that in a semi drunken state one weekend i "thought i'd try".  alright, maybe a little more than just "semi".

[...]
can't relate..... :o  :-X

Time to call it a weekend.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Time to call it a weekend.
So that you CAN relate?
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Have a good weekend Dave!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Believe I'll sacrifice a Puro Ambar for the cause on the ride home today.  All y'all have a good weekend.  (hell of an echo in here...)

Afternoon boys.  Undercrown corona viva in the work man cave.

Believe I'll sacrifice a Puro Ambar for the cause on the ride home today.  All y'all have a good weekend.  (hell of an echo in here...)
I'll pickup where you and Dave left off.  Enjoy your evening.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Believe I'll sacrifice a Puro Ambar for the cause on the ride home today.  All y'all have a good weekend.  (hell of an echo in here...)
I'll pickup where you and Dave left off.  Enjoy your evening.
//I will help since what I heard every one at this banter is too pus whipped to post at nite
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Believe I'll sacrifice a Puro Ambar for the cause on the ride home today.  All y'all have a good weekend.  (hell of an echo in here...)
I'll pickup where you and Dave left off.  Enjoy your evening.
//I will help since what I heard every one at this banter is too pus whipped to post at nite
//Me at 75 I cant think of a better whipping

Believe I'll sacrifice a Puro Ambar for the cause on the ride home today.  All y'all have a good weekend.  (hell of an echo in here...)
I'll pickup where you and Dave left off.  Enjoy your evening.
//I will help since what I heard every one at this banter is too pus whipped to post at nite
Ha, while there may be some truth to that, I think it's simply less opportunity while tied up with family and other stuff. You know, more important than work stuff.  Afternoon, SS.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

Believe I'll sacrifice a Puro Ambar for the cause on the ride home today.  All y'all have a good weekend.  (hell of an echo in here...)
I'll pickup where you and Dave left off.  Enjoy your evening.
//I will help since what I heard every one at this banter is too pus whipped to post at nite
Ha, while there may be some truth to that, I think it's simply less opportunity while tied up with family and other stuff. You know, more important than work stuff.  Afternoon, SS.
/I would agree if I was a family man they would come first

Believe I'll sacrifice a Puro Ambar for the cause on the ride home today.  All y'all have a good weekend.  (hell of an echo in here...)
I'll pickup where you and Dave left off.  Enjoy your evening.
I didn't leave, just a bit of a break.

Good day Short Stack.  Hope all is well with you.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8