Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Morning Gents, Happy Time Change!

Don’t forget to set your clocks back one hour today, November 5th, 2017.
Most of the clocks these days set themselves.

Good morning, Dave.
Most is a big word, and then there are all the non-smart watches worn by smart people that can function quite well without them.

Just counted and there are 5 clocks and 3 watches in this house to be set manually.
I forgot the old man factor. You're right then. Only the clock on my oven needs to be reset. I haven't worn a watch in about a decade. Love to wear one but the 10 that I own all need new batteries. I'll get around to replacing them eventually.
You forgot reality, the owners of this house are 29 and 33 which I believe is younger than you.

Maybe, just maybe it might help you be on time if you had a watch that worked and wore it :o

Does the clock in your new car change itself, some of these new cars are pretty damn smart.
Nothing young about me. I'm wearing underwear that's 30 years old.
I have a 30 year old that doesn't wear underwear.
Liar!  Since when do you even consider anyone under 60?
in Florida 30 is the new 70.
Don't you mean 70 is the new 30??   ???
I guess SHE didn't know that. LOL.

good morning Dave, Dave, and Tony. I had only 4 clocks to set. wall, stove, microwave, and truck. I have no need for a watch.
But I am sure most of them reset themselves. ::)

[...]

Exactly what I was thinking

[...]

Obviously Dean had a pleasant wet dream last night

Northern Arizona QB ejected for targeting yesterday..... :o

[...]

I heard of hard miles, but a thirty year old passing for 70? .....YIKES!

Risking sounding like Dean this morning but I got to go get my trailer then come back here and load up the golf cart and a couple if tables and stuff.  Then I got to take all that to the Market Commons District to set up for the Puppy Palooza which the boy is a sponsor of starting at noon.  Warden and a girl that works for the boy will be manning the booth handing out t-shirts and a giveaway drawing.  Boy will be back to do the takedown and bringing all that stuff back here,

good morning Dave, Dave, and Tony. I had only 4 clocks to set. wall, stove, microwave, and truck. I have no need for a watch.
But I am sure most of them reset themselves. ::)
nope, all manual, not like Tony's modern stuff.

Northern Arizona QB ejected for targeting yesterday..... :o
Well it is good to know quarterbacks have to share in the responsibility of protecting others.

good morning Dave, Dave, and Tony. I had only 4 clocks to set. wall, stove, microwave, and truck. I have no need for a watch.
But I am sure most of them reset themselves. ::)
nope, all manual, not like Tony's modern stuff.
But Tony Said Most.............

[...]

Having seen many of those FL Girls that lived their lives in the beach sun I can understand that happening.

Looney-Tunes  Senator Rand Paul beat up by his neighbor while mowing the grass yesterday.  Who was he trying to fool by mowing his own grass, probably mows the front himself but has a crew do the back.

Risking sounding like Dean this morning but I got to go get my trailer then come back here and load up the golf cart and a couple if tables and stuff.  Then I got to take all that to the Market Commons District to set up for the Puppy Palooza which the boy is a sponsor of starting at noon.  Warden and a girl that works for the boy will be manning the booth handing out t-shirts and a giveaway drawing.  Boy will be back to do the takedown and bringing all that stuff back here,
Time to get to work, later

Risking sounding like Dean this morning but I got to go get my trailer then come back here and load up the golf cart and a couple if tables and stuff.  Then I got to take all that to the Market Commons District to set up for the Puppy Palooza which the boy is a sponsor of starting at noon.  Warden and a girl that works for the boy will be manning the booth handing out t-shirts and a giveaway drawing.  Boy will be back to do the takedown and bringing all that stuff back here,
Time to get to work, later
I ought to do breakfast dishes, water my plants, put down bug granules, and spray some weed killer before my 2 business meetings.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4