Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13

Anybody got any experience with gas cooktops?  I have to pick one out.
When we redid the kitchen years ago we got the then current model of the following:
Frigidaire Gallery 30'' Slide-In Gas Range  30" W x 28-5/16" D x 36-5/8" H FGGS3065PF
We have been using it for about 10 years with little to no problems.  it is a slide in,
meant to go between cabinets, and it is a stove, not a cooktop.  the question is how much do you need
to cook at once( Italians have a big pot of sauce, and the big pasta pot as well).
I'm intending to go with a 30".  36" would be a bit too wide.  Five burner.  We cook like Italians.  Current electric cooktop has four burners, but we're always wishing for a fifth.

But it has to be a cooktop.  The remodel that was done just before we bought the house eliminated the slide-in-range in favor of dual built-in electric ovens, an electric cooktop, and extra drawers.  I'm replacing the electric cooktop with a gas one.
I've got some big stock pots, for when I make turkey soup, or cook a half
dozen 2lb lobsters, or a big batch of chili. think you might need 120 volt for the pzieo ignitors,
you should have 220V there already.  Gas is better if you want to use a Wok.
I prefer gas period.  I'm also going to augment that with a couple of countertop induction units, I think.  I'll give one a try anyway.

Evening men.  Here is your gate rack check report.  Couple of hot yoga pants wearing blondes at the bar.  Busy at MHT.  Flight showing 10 min late.  If that holds not bad for a Friday afternoon.
Afternoon, Bean.  Didn't see you sneak in there.
Hey Remodeling
Raz.  15 min delay now.  There goes my 1 hr connection time.
When are you going to wise up to those tight connections?

Springfield Armory XDM bitone in .40 S&W for $349.  Tempting.  Very tempting.  Must resist temptation.
My FN9 looks a lot like that.
FNS or FNX?
FNS

Springfield Armory XDM bitone in .40 S&W for $349.  Tempting.  Very tempting.  Must resist temptation.
My FN9 looks a lot like that.
FNS or FNX?
FNS
Got the FNS-40 in bitone.  Nice gun.

Evening men.  Here is your gate rack check report.  Couple of hot yoga pants wearing blondes at the bar.  Busy at MHT.  Flight showing 10 min late.  If that holds not bad for a Friday afternoon.
Afternoon, Bean.  Didn't see you sneak in there.
Hey Remodeling
Raz.  15 min delay now.  There goes my 1 hr connection time.
When are you going to wise up to those tight connections?
There's a TWSS somewhere in there...

Went with this Hammer & Sickle Hermitage #1 for my Friday after-work smoke. Nice stick. Burn got a little wonky just before that photograph. Was razor perfect up to that point. Great draw though.

Forgot to give my cigar report from last night while talking about 18-year-old Talisker.  Smoked a Cohiba Siglo IV and a Romeo y Julieta Bellicoso. Both fine, fine cigars.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

This works.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Forgot to give my cigar report from last night while talking about 18-year-old Talisker.  Smoked a Cohiba Siglo IV and a Romeo y Julieta Bellicoso. Both fine, fine cigars.
ya think! Nice cigars.

Forgot to give my cigar report from last night while talking about 18-year-old Talisker.  Smoked a Cohiba Siglo IV and a Romeo y Julieta Bellicoso. Both fine, fine cigars.
ya think! Nice cigars.
Y'know, whenever I went to the Tycoon's house, I'd reach for the Partagas Serie P or Serie D, or a Monte #2.  Occasionally I tried a Siglo VI, because it's supposed to be the best, but I always found them too mild, so I tended to stay away from Cohibas.  But I may have to splurge on some of those Siglo IV's.

Yeah, right, who'm I kidding?  I can buy a gun for the cost of a box of Siglo IV's, I'm sure.

Oh...heh.  10K. Only took me 3 years.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Forgot to give my cigar report from last night while talking about 18-year-old Talisker.  Smoked a Cohiba Siglo IV and a Romeo y Julieta Bellicoso. Both fine, fine cigars.
ya think! Nice cigars.
Y'know, whenever I went to the Tycoon's house, I'd reach for the Partagas Serie P or Serie D, or a Monte #2.  Occasionally I tried a Siglo VI, because it's supposed to be the best, but I always found them too mild, so I tended to stay away from Cohibas.  But I may have to splurge on some of those Siglo IV's.

Yeah, right, who'm I kidding?  I can buy a gun for the cost of a box of Siglo IV's, I'm sure.

Oh...heh.  10K. Only took me 3 years.
congratulations 🍾🎉 10K
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Personally I enjoy a milder Cuban cigar. Been hooked on the partagas shorts lately

Personally I enjoy a milder Cuban cigar. Been hooked on the partagas shorts lately
I really need to order some of those.

Evening men.  Here is your gate rack check report.  Couple of hot yoga pants wearing blondes at the bar.  Busy at MHT.  Flight showing 10 min late.  If that holds not bad for a Friday afternoon.
Afternoon, Bean.  Didn't see you sneak in there.
Hey Remodeling
Raz.  15 min delay now.  There goes my 1 hr connection time.
When are you going to wise up to those tight connections?
An hour is tight?   Unlike you I don't enjoy sitting for 2-3 hours in airports.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13