Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]

NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf.
Um.....college football!
/You resting up for tonight ?
Afternoon Short Stack, which Carolina you in today?

We are in a temporary location at True Blue in Pawleys Island.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf.
Um.....college football!
/You resting up for tonight ?
Afternoon Short Stack, which Carolina you in today?

We are in a temporary location at True Blue in Pawleys Island.
In NC have to go suffer through panthers game tomorrow,]Tru Blu is sorta behind the Publix  isn't it ?

NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf.
Um.....college football!
/You resting up for tonight ?
Afternoon Short Stack, which Carolina you in today?

We are in a temporary location at True Blue in Pawleys Island.
In NC have to go suffer through panthers game tomorrow,]Tru Blu is sorta behind the Publix  isn't it ?
Little south but close
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *

NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf.
Um.....college football!
/You resting up for tonight ?
Afternoon Short Stack, which Carolina you in today?

We are in a temporary location at True Blue in Pawleys Island.
In NC have to go suffer through panthers game tomorrow,]Tru Blu is sorta behind the Publix  isn't it ?
Little south but close
/I don't play so it's hard to know where all the courses are

Mi Querida lit and a Sweetwater Hash

NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf.
Um.....college football!
/You resting up for tonight ?
Afternoon Short Stack, which Carolina you in today?

We are in a temporary location at True Blue in Pawleys Island.
In NC have to go suffer through panthers game tomorrow,]Tru Blu is sorta behind the Publix  isn't it ?
Little south but close
/I don't play so it's hard to know where all the courses are
And there are way more of them than I can remember names

NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf, NASCAR and golf.
Um.....college football!
/You resting up for tonight ?
Yes, doing proper warm-ups.  Don't want to pull anything during the game.

5 minutes left to the last game of the day for me. Sheesh. Trying to figure out what's for dinner now.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

Corona Club live event today.